In the long run, with the #MeToo movement hurt women's careers?

No.

If anything this should probably be a wakeup call for men to stop fucking around.

Most of the allegations seem to be true, though some have been overblown (Glenn Thrush).

I think it's clear that from now on, men are not going to want women around them in the workplace.

No.

If anything this should probably be a wakeup call for men to stop fucking around.

Most of the allegations seem to be true, though some have been overblown (Glenn Thrush).
So if a woman comes on to you and gets you to do the naughty, then 40 years from now accuses you of taking advantage of her, what are you going to do?

No.

So if a woman comes on to you and gets you to do the naughty, then 40 years from now accuses you of taking advantage of her, what are you going to do?

What is this referring to, specifically? I don't recall this being the case with pretty much any of the big sexual harassment/assault scandals thusfar.

No.

Be pro-active. Don't do the naughty. Be a man.

It cracks me up that we would have males that think the solution is to NOT be around women....by REMOVING the women......rather than acting like DECENT ADULTS around women.

I think it's clear that from now on, men are not going to want women around them in the workplace.
I think that Marxism is just around the corner and after that, humanity will be in the death throws. Men wont go near women, women will not trust a man, and children will go extinct.

It cracks me up that we would have males that think the solution is to NOT be around women....by REMOVING the women......rather than acting like DECENT ADULTS around women.

The concern is rather that women will falsely accuse them for unscrupulous reasons (trying to move up the corporate ladder by getting rid of a male colleague who is in the way, for instance).

Not so worried that they will inexplicably lose all control of themselves.

I expect nothing else from trumpets

No.

What is this referring to, specifically? I don't recall this being the case with pretty much any of the big sexual harassment/assault scandals thusfar.
They made a movie about it, do you remember? I was sexual abused by my female superior in the Military, yet at the time couldn't say anything about it, or be thrown out of the military. It seems that men are the enemy and women are only angels. My ass....

No.

They made a movie about it, do you remember? I was sexual abused by my female superior in the Military, yet at the time couldn't say anything about it, or be thrown out of the military. It seems that men are the enemy and women are only angels. My ass....

... what?

A movie is just that; a movie. Are you saying that you, personally, were abused?

No.

... what?

A movie is just that; a movie. Are you saying that you, personally, were abused?

My supervisor came on to me, and touched me inappropriately. If I went to the first sergeant, she would of accused me of raping her, which I didn't, but who would be believed?

No.

... what?

My supervisor came on to me, and touched me inappropriately. If I went to the first sergeant, she would of accused me of raping her, which I didn't, but who would be believed?

Perhaps she was attempting to teach you empathy.

No.

... what?

How do you know what would have happened? You made a conscious decision not to do anything.

And believe it or not, accusing someone of rape is pretty damn serious. She would have burned herself if she falsely accused you of something like that. Something about this story seems funny ... seems unlikely ...

No.

Isn't it funny that they can't seem to see that simple solution?

Forum List

Back