In the name of Islam

And the spinning/deflectingfor the PC-protected religion rolls on...

hqdefault.jpg

Conservative efforts to demonize Islam are as pointless as they are ridiculous, succeeding in only exhibiting the ignorance, fear, hate, bigotry, and stupidity common to many on the right.

Leftist attempts to defend Islam are pathetic. It's your chosen "PC religion" and the sad fact is a Jihadist will chop your head off just as quick as he would mine.

Conservative efforts to demonize Islam are as pointless as they are ridiculous, succeeding in only exhibiting the ignorance, fear, hate, bigotry, and stupidity common to many on the right.
You declaring it thus does not render it thus.

Oh, and, don't look now, but... people have stopped listening to the kind of Chamberlain-esque horseshit you've been peddling.

"In the name of Islam"

Actually, the thread premise fails in the name of logical fallacies, bigotry, and hate.
You declaring it thus does not render it thus.

But, as always, thank you for playing...

I am not declaring, those at the scene declare it. Clayton, we cannot just make up facts and ignore others.

That's what Edward Archer stated as he tried to assassinate a Philadelphia police officer in his marked police car just before midnight on Thursday. They Mayor denied any connection to Islam.

Jim Kenney on Twitter

But if you're saying it wasn't "in the name of Islam" I challenge you to prove otherwise.

...1.6 Billion Muslims...if they really were all encouraged to kill in the name of their religion, you'd be dead...
They are restrained by...

1. the existence of an overwhelming 2.2 billion Christians

2. their grotesque backwardness, as this relates to industrialization, technology and military power

So you think all 1.6 billion of those Muslims live in 3rd world Middle Eastern countries? :lol:

See, bigots are funny...stupid as fuck, but funny.

Why should 1.6 billion Muslims be afraid of 2.2 billion Christians? Muslims are so much more bloodthirsty and willing to kill according to you bigots.

No country with a Muslim majority ever became economically or technically advanced. When Muslims live in such countries, it's because they emigrated there. Islam is a prescription for economic retardation and stagnation.

Bahrain, Brunei, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Pakistan, etc. All advanced countries with majority Muslim populations.
Pakistan and Indonesia are advanced? Bahrain and Brunei purchased their wealth with oil that Westerners discovered. There's nothing "advanced" about them. Malaysia is only recently industrialized, and the Chinese minority is largely responsible for that. Iran is also a backwards economy. It was making great progress under the Shah, but the mullahs put an end to that. like Bahrain and Brunei, Iran purchased most of its wealth with oil money.

hqdefault.jpg

So what are you saying?

It's only mental illness if it's some other religion?
I'm saying the usual suspects can be counted on to spin for the PC-protected religion.

One way or the other.

Actually, it sounds more like the usual suspects are intent on discounting mental illness if a muslim is involved :dunno:

hqdefault.jpg

So what are you saying?

I'm saying the usual suspects can be counted on to spin for the PC-protected religion.

One way or the other.

Actually, it sounds more like the usual suspects are intent on discounting mental illness if a muslim is involved :dunno:

I'm not saying he is or isn't mental....but with that said I seem to recall many people pinning "Christianity" on that PP shooter while disregarding he is obviously nuttier than a fruitcake

hqdefault.jpg

So what are you saying?

One way or the other.

I'm not saying he is or isn't mental....but with that said I seem to recall many people pinning "Christianity" on that PP shooter while disregarding he is obviously nuttier than a fruitcake

Yup.

That's what Edward Archer stated as he tried to assassinate a Philadelphia police officer in his marked police car just before midnight on Thursday. They Mayor denied any connection to Islam.

Jim Kenney on Twitter

But if you're saying it wasn't "in the name of Islam" I challenge you to prove otherwise.

A gunman claiming allegiance to Islamic State militants shot and seriously wounded a Philadelphia police officer, saying he ambushed his patrol car "in the name of Islam," the city's police commissioner said on Friday.

Edward Archer of Philadelphia approached Officer Jesse Hartnett, 33, shortly before midnight and fired 11 rounds, three of which hit the officer in his arm, authorities said. Police released still images from surveillance video that showed the gunman dressed in a long white robe walking toward the car and firing, eventually getting close enough to shoot at point-blank range through the window.

Hartnett chased Archer, who was arrested by responding officers and later confessed to the attack, police officials told reporters.

"He has confessed to committing this cowardly act in the name of Islam," Ross told a press conference, adding that the 30-year-old assailant also referenced Islamic State militants.

Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark added, "He said he pledges his allegiance to Islamic State, he follows Allah and that was the reason he was called on to do this."

Gunman ambushes Philadelphia policeman 'in the name of Islam'

The man heard voices. He was mentally ill. He never attended a mosque.

Clearly he is influenced on the notion of killing in the name of Allah for the Islamic State.......a trend we see on the rise in the US and other western cultures regardless of official mental state or mosque attendance.

Jim Kenney on Twitter

A gunman claiming allegiance to Islamic State militants shot and seriously wounded a Philadelphia police officer, saying he ambushed his patrol car "in the name of Islam," the city's police commissioner said on Friday.

Edward Archer of Philadelphia approached Officer Jesse Hartnett, 33, shortly before midnight and fired 11 rounds, three of which hit the officer in his arm, authorities said. Police released still images from surveillance video that showed the gunman dressed in a long white robe walking toward the car and firing, eventually getting close enough to shoot at point-blank range through the window.

Hartnett chased Archer, who was arrested by responding officers and later confessed to the attack, police officials told reporters.

"He has confessed to committing this cowardly act in the name of Islam," Ross told a press conference, adding that the 30-year-old assailant also referenced Islamic State militants.

Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark added, "He said he pledges his allegiance to Islamic State, he follows Allah and that was the reason he was called on to do this."

Would you supply a link, please?
His mommy said he hears voices. His brother wasn't given the memo.
Shane Archer says his brother is NOT mentally ill.

SOURCE: Police Investigating Further Possible Threat To Law Enforcement

Jim Kenney on Twitter

Would you supply a link, please?

Police: Gunman who shot cop pledged allegiance to the Islamic State
Thank you for the link! Uppermost in the case is his travels to the Middle East and his own proclamation that he did the shooting in the name of Islam. The mother suggested he had mental issues, not a Dr. She could have suggested this so he would have an insanity defense. She hoped the police had the wrong man when he was shot by the police officer at the scene and dropped the gun that was used to shoot Jesse. A hopeful mother does not make it true.

The mother is usually the first one to notice mental issues, men tend to deny them because of stigma. There's little in this person's actions to suggest rational thinking.
Stop generalising about a family you know nothing about. How about this generalisation 'mothers will say anything to protect their children'. And how about this, his brother, Shane Archer, stated he is NOT mentally ill.

hqdefault.jpg

So what are you saying?

Are you Edward Archers psychiatrist? Are you a psychiatrist? Is archers mommy a psychiatrist? Did you know mommy's say things to protect their offspring, even when they are heinous murderers? Did you know Archers brother stated Archer is NOT mentally ill? Is HE a psychiatrist? What we DO know is what Archer himself said about his motivation to kill: ISLAM.

hqdefault.jpg

So what are you saying?

One way or the other.

Do you believe Mohammed was mentally ill?

Jim Kenney on Twitter

Clearly he is influenced on the notion of killing in the name of Allah for the Islamic State.......a trend we see on the rise in the US and other western cultures regardless of official mental state or mosque attendance.
There is no proof he did not attend a mosque.

hqdefault.jpg

So what are you saying?

One way or the other.

How do you tell the difference between Islamic fundamentalism and mental illness?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back