In the name of Islam

And the spinning/deflectingfor the PC-protected religion rolls on...

hqdefault.jpg

So what are you saying?

It's only mental illness if it's some other religion?
I'm saying the usual suspects can be counted on to spin for the PC-protected religion.

One way or the other.

Actually, it sounds more like the usual suspects are intent on discounting mental illness if a muslim is involved :dunno:

How do you tell the difference between Islam fundamentalism and mental illness?

The same way you tell the difference between Christian fundamentalism and mental illness. You look at the individual.
That's interesting. So it's always going to be mental illness. At least that's what I'm getting here.

• Face it, MANY muslims are simply PURE EVIL!

• ISIS Burns Christians Alive in Locked Caskets, Escaped Prisoner Reveals
    Pamela Geller ^ | 1/9/2016 | Pamela Geller
    The jihad against Christianity and Christians leaves hundreds of thousands dead, and yet Western leaders and Christian leaders in the West remain silent. Instead, they pursue the stealth Islamic ruse of "interfaith dialogue" with Muslim leaders, as their flock perishes. "ISIS Burns Christians Alive in Locked Caskets, Escaped Prisoner Reveals," By Anugrah Kumar, Christian Post, January 9, 2016 (thanks to Claude): An Iraqi soldier who escaped from an Islamic State prison has described the terror group's brutal torture of Christians, many of whom died during the torture. "They tortured the [expletive] out of the Christians and some died in the...
Face it, Many Christians are simply Pure Evil. as are many Jews, Atheists Hindus etc...
Ahh, relativism.

The jihad against Christianity and Christians leaves hundreds of thousands dead, and yet Western leaders and Christian leaders in the West remain silent. Instead, they pursue the stealth Islamic ruse of "interfaith dialogue" with Muslim leaders, as their flock perishes. "ISIS Burns Christians Alive in Locked Caskets, Escaped Prisoner Reveals," By Anugrah Kumar, Christian Post, January 9, 2016 (thanks to Claude): An Iraqi soldier who escaped from an Islamic State prison has described the terror group's brutal torture of Christians, many of whom died during the torture. "They tortured the [expletive] out of the Christians and some died in the...
Face it, Many Christians are simply Pure Evil. as are many Jews, Atheists Hindus etc...

BULLSHIT! Muslims beat all of them combined... apparently you don't read the world news!

That's what Edward Archer stated as he tried to assassinate a Philadelphia police officer in his marked police car just before midnight on Thursday. They Mayor denied any connection to Islam.

Jim Kenney on Twitter

But if you're saying it wasn't "in the name of Islam" I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Gunman ambushes Philadelphia policeman 'in the name of Islam'

The man heard voices. He was mentally ill. He never attended a mosque.
Would you supply a link, please?
His mommy said he hears voices. His brother wasn't given the memo.
Shane Archer says his brother is NOT mentally ill.

SOURCE: Police Investigating Further Possible Threat To Law Enforcement

I think his mother is more likely to know. She also said she tried to get help for him. My brother was mentally ill for sometime and my father in complete denial.

Why is it you can't accept mental illness if the perp is Muslim? It's not like it's mental illness always - for example I wouldn't say that about the Bernadino shooters. But when there is evidence indicating it might well be, you just want to deny it.
For me, it was his statement before the shooting, "In the Name of Islam..." I would think if he was insane, he would be saying something like, "In the name of Teddy Roosevelt."
IMHO, anyone that perpetrates a terrorist act is mentally ill but not necessarily insane regardless of whose name it is in.

I believe our primary defense against terrorism is the awfulness of the act. There are few people that believe in a cause enough, have the psychological makeup, and presence of mind to kill innocent people and sacrifice their own life. If this were not true we would have far more terrorist attacks than we do.

That's what Edward Archer stated as he tried to assassinate a Philadelphia police officer in his marked police car just before midnight on Thursday. They Mayor denied any connection to Islam.

Jim Kenney on Twitter

But if you're saying it wasn't "in the name of Islam" I challenge you to prove otherwise.

A gunman claiming allegiance to Islamic State militants shot and seriously wounded a Philadelphia police officer, saying he ambushed his patrol car "in the name of Islam," the city's police commissioner said on Friday.

Edward Archer of Philadelphia approached Officer Jesse Hartnett, 33, shortly before midnight and fired 11 rounds, three of which hit the officer in his arm, authorities said. Police released still images from surveillance video that showed the gunman dressed in a long white robe walking toward the car and firing, eventually getting close enough to shoot at point-blank range through the window.

Hartnett chased Archer, who was arrested by responding officers and later confessed to the attack, police officials told reporters.

"He has confessed to committing this cowardly act in the name of Islam," Ross told a press conference, adding that the 30-year-old assailant also referenced Islamic State militants.

Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark added, "He said he pledges his allegiance to Islamic State, he follows Allah and that was the reason he was called on to do this."

Clearly he is influenced on the notion of killing in the name of Allah for the Islamic State.......a trend we see on the rise in the US and other western cultures regardless of official mental state or mosque attendance.
There is no proof he did not attend a mosque.

He said he did not attend a mosque and that is good enough for the Left......when it fits their narrative.

So what are you saying?

It's only mental illness if it's some other religion?
I'm saying the usual suspects can be counted on to spin for the PC-protected religion.

One way or the other.

Actually, it sounds more like the usual suspects are intent on discounting mental illness if a muslim is involved :dunno:

The same way you tell the difference between Christian fundamentalism and mental illness. You look at the individual.
That's interesting. So it's always going to be mental illness. At least that's what I'm getting here.

Define "always". Have I "always" blamed violence on mental illness?

Ahh, relativism.

No.

Ahh, relativism.

No.

Denial

I think his mother is more likely to know. She also said she tried to get help for him. My brother was mentally ill for sometime and my father in complete denial.

Why is it you can't accept mental illness if the perp is Muslim? It's not like it's mental illness always - for example I wouldn't say that about the Bernadino shooters. But when there is evidence indicating it might well be, you just want to deny it.
For me, it was his statement before the shooting, "In the Name of Islam..." I would think if he was insane, he would be saying something like, "In the name of Teddy Roosevelt."
IMHO, anyone that perpetrates a terrorist act is mentally ill but not necessarily insane regardless of whose name it is in.

I believe our primary defense against terrorism is the awfulness of the act. There are few people that believe in a cause enough, have the psychological makeup, and presence of mind to kill innocent people and sacrifice their own life. If this were not true we would have far more terrorist attacks than we do.

It hasn't worked so far, has it? It hasn't even worked with Muslims living in Western countries where life is a lot more pleasant than the cesspits they came from.

They aren't evil because of Christianity.

Jim Kenney on Twitter

A gunman claiming allegiance to Islamic State militants shot and seriously wounded a Philadelphia police officer, saying he ambushed his patrol car "in the name of Islam," the city's police commissioner said on Friday.

Edward Archer of Philadelphia approached Officer Jesse Hartnett, 33, shortly before midnight and fired 11 rounds, three of which hit the officer in his arm, authorities said. Police released still images from surveillance video that showed the gunman dressed in a long white robe walking toward the car and firing, eventually getting close enough to shoot at point-blank range through the window.

Hartnett chased Archer, who was arrested by responding officers and later confessed to the attack, police officials told reporters.

"He has confessed to committing this cowardly act in the name of Islam," Ross told a press conference, adding that the 30-year-old assailant also referenced Islamic State militants.

Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark added, "He said he pledges his allegiance to Islamic State, he follows Allah and that was the reason he was called on to do this."

Clearly he is influenced on the notion of killing in the name of Allah for the Islamic State.......a trend we see on the rise in the US and other western cultures regardless of official mental state or mosque attendance.
There is no proof he did not attend a mosque.

He said he did not attend a mosque and that is good enough for the Left......when it fits their narrative.
You do not need to attend a mosque to be Muslim. You just have to believe and state your belief. Attending a mosque, prayers, taking instruction, etc are what you do to grow in the faith.

I saw results of a survey about prayer in mosques. The responding, Imams, said more than half of all Muslims do not go to congregation prayers on a regular basis. Interestingly, that's about the same figure Christian ministers say attend Sunday services on a regular basis. The idea that all Muslims are devout is just not truth. There are Muslims that haven't put their foot in a mosque in years. One lives next door to me.

It hasn't worked so far, has it? It hasn't even worked with Muslims living in Western countries where life is a lot more pleasant than the cesspits they came from.
Of course it works. Islamic Terrorist attacks are rare. Worldwide the chance of dying in an attack is about 1 in million, a lot less in the US.

One way or the other.

Define "always". Have I "always" blamed violence on mental illness?

"Always" As in consistently discounting the idea that this man may in fact be a Muslim and not mentally ill.

THIS is quite significant:

"Investigators believe Archer traveled to Saudi Arabia in 2011 and to Egypt in 2012, FBI special agent Eric Ruona said, and the purpose of that travel was being investigated by the FBI."

I've seen a theme too, where the perpetrator is "not the most radical" yet carries out a undeniably radical act out in the name of Islam. I'm sorry to break some hearts here, but it is looking increasingly possible that he was a Muslim.

The likelihood of him attending a mosque is extremely likely. As the Imam of the Masjid Mujahideen said as per this video that it is "plausible" that Archer did come there to pray, though he didn't recognize his name or likeness. However, the language is pretty vague.

Note that I am not linking anyone else in that mosque, the mosque itself, or the rest of Islam for that matter, to what Archer did.

So, is anyone else going to continue sitting here and keep denying this?

Last edited:

Jim Kenney on Twitter

He was clear, just as other Muslims were clear when they began killing infidels. Yet, the left says the reasons behind the shooting are murky and not enough details are available to say what his motives were. Apparently, his word isn't good enough.

On the other hand, the left had immediately blamed whites for the San Bernardino killings and were upset when that didn't pan out. They immediately wanted pro-lifers to denounce the shooter at the Planned Parenthood and they stated the motive before any details were in.

Only with Muslims do they spin things to take the spotlight off the religion no matter how many times cold-blooded killers scream Allah's name as they slaughter innocent people.

Of course it works. Islamic Terrorist attacks are rare. Worldwide the chance of dying in an attack is about 1 in million, a lot less in the US.
That no longer matters.

Every one that you (Liberals) allow to come into the country, the odds increase that such an attack will occur.

The rest of us are bloody sick-and-tired of this Muslim shit, and we're tired of hearing your (Liberals) never-ending advocacy for them, rather than your own people.

If you won't stand alongside your own, then you're gonna have to excuse the rest of us, as we stop listening to you.

You've chosen where to make your stand... and it's not with us.

Message received.

Forum List

Back