🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Inauguration, country wide protests, and a free concert: woo hoo

Actually here is the sad thing about this thread. If you post something from the national intelligence agencies about Russian interference in the election, it gets labeled fake news by the Right. You post something about a free concert on inauguration day, and they assume it is true without looking into it.

That's what our world has come to.

Actually here is the sad thing about this thread. If you post something from the national intelligence agencies about Russian interference in the election, it gets labeled fake news by the Right. You post something about a free concert on inauguration day, and they assume it is true without looking into it.

That's what our world has come to.
Who cares about it besides libturds?

Lewdog, it may be a fake meme, but it is so funny watching the TrumpDogs bay at the moon over the idea.

So this is fake news?

Must we always go to 10 different sources before we can trust anybody here or elsewhere?

Well, good, because Paul McCartney's name made me sad.
Besides that, I would have been pleased the concert went on as billed. No loss.

Last edited:
I know this idea had been floated around, but I can't find a single thing on this anywhere. You sure you aren't being duped? Can you please post a link other than just some fake concert poster?

It's a brand new idea. News for it only started popping up yesterday. Probably testing the waters to see how many bands are interested, if enough are -- they'll put it on.

Well, like I said the idea had been floated around a few weeks now on Twitter. This is all I can find about the concert actually happening though:

EXCLUSIVE: DEPT OF THINGS PEOTUS WON’T LIKE -- MARK ROSS, a concert promoter and the son of the late Time Warner CEO Steve Ross, is in the process of putting together a large-scale concert called “We the People” to DIRECTLY compete with Donald Trump’s inauguration. The organizers are looking to hold the event in Miami on Inauguration Day. “The talent is banging on our doors to do this,” according to a source familiar with the planning, although not a single act has been revealed as of yet. Ross is in the midst of lining up funding, according to a source.

KELLYANNE going into WH --TRUMP, PENCE invited to GOP retreat -- DEMS plan Miami inaugural bash -- SCOOP: Clinton aides kept tabs on anti-Trump effort -- RAHM’s emails -- B’DAY: Sen. Ted Cruz

There's also this:

Celebrities Announce HUGE Inauguration Day Concert To Troll & Piss Off Trump (DETAILS)

So what's the current over/under on how often the terms "Hitler" and "KKK" will be used?

I'm sure it will be a very positive day.

Lewdog, it may be a fake meme, but it is so funny watching the TrumpDogs bay at the moon over the idea.

So this is fake news?

Must we always go to 10 different sources before we can trust anybody here or elsewhere?

Well, good, because Paul McCartney's name made me sad.
Besides that, I would have been pleased the concert went on as billed. No loss.
It may be. I am acting like a TDSer of the Alt Right who say fake things all the time and demand they be refuted.

But I do believe a concert is being organized.

As the list of performers continues to grow, this event is going to rival woodstock. This might be one of the biggest concerts in history.
Definitely needs to be away from D.C., tho. Far away.

I know this idea had been floated around, but I can't find a single thing on this anywhere. You sure you aren't being duped? Can you please post a link other than just some fake concert poster?

It's a brand new idea. News for it only started popping up yesterday. Probably testing the waters to see how many bands are interested, if enough are -- they'll put it on.

Well, like I said the idea had been floated around a few weeks now on Twitter. This is all I can find about the concert actually happening though:

EXCLUSIVE: DEPT OF THINGS PEOTUS WON’T LIKE -- MARK ROSS, a concert promoter and the son of the late Time Warner CEO Steve Ross, is in the process of putting together a large-scale concert called “We the People” to DIRECTLY compete with Donald Trump’s inauguration. The organizers are looking to hold the event in Miami on Inauguration Day. “The talent is banging on our doors to do this,” according to a source familiar with the planning, although not a single act has been revealed as of yet. Ross is in the midst of lining up funding, according to a source.

KELLYANNE going into WH --TRUMP, PENCE invited to GOP retreat -- DEMS plan Miami inaugural bash -- SCOOP: Clinton aides kept tabs on anti-Trump effort -- RAHM’s emails -- B’DAY: Sen. Ted Cruz

There's also this:

Celebrities Announce HUGE Inauguration Day Concert To Troll & Piss Off Trump (DETAILS)
Why would that pisshim off or anyone else. Celebrating is fine we welcome it!

We will be too busy swearing in Trump, shredding Obama's executive orders, passing bills in congress, signing them into law, and transforming the SCOTUS to bother with the libs pathetic sour grapes concert. Your liberal world is at an end suck it!
"We"? :rofl:

As the list of performers continues to grow, this event is going to rival woodstock. This might be one of the biggest concerts in history.

Yes, it is telling that none of these over-the-hill performers were employed or otherwise engaged in paying concerts over the holidays.
"Sour Grapes" is the Theme for the Drumpfsters this January.

With the protests in DC and across the nation and the Free Concert going on at the same time as the Inauguration, a good day will be had from the antiAmerican alt right all the way to the antiAmerica alt left.

15622647_10210732131358306_5138006762674649021_n.jpg

Another far left drone that does not realize that they have been fired:

Blame the messengers: Dem boss Schumer fires staffers after November rout

It has a better musical line up than the inauguration day's line up. I'll definitely be watching it.

Forum List

Back