🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Income inequality is fine by me.

I earn plenty of money. Straw man / distration...etc etc

Just stfu and stay bending over.

You might be doing well as well. But if the country wasnt corrupt, i assure you that for the same occupation youre working now youd be doing WAY better.

I am doing quite well.

But you folks just keep glossing over the simple fact that EFFORT and work ETHIC determine much of one's standing in life.

Crying about what station in Society one is born in is a useless exercise in futility.

If one is "born" into wealth oh well, lucky them.

The rest have a decision to make.....

That decision is "WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO TRADE TO GET TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE?

....and yes it is just that simple.

LOL

there is a name and you can find the table easily ,
but of course everything, what contradicts your leftard brainwashing narrative is BS

the chart is freely available even in wiki:

Distribution of wealth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could not care less about your sig - I don't see it :D

Um here is the actual relevant wiki article. It completely supports what I have been saying and has nothing to do with what You are saying.

Wealth inequality in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you can find any article on the wiki which will support any bullshit, including yours.

except THE STATISTICS do not support that bullshit.

the wealth distribution has not radically changed throughout the last 90 yeas and all your whining about increasing gaps is just that - whining.

period.

Except that wiki isn't the only source that confirms I am right. In America, wealth inequality has drastically changed. You know you are wrong. Just admit it.

Big fucking deal.

Grow up and better yourself if you want more, it is just that simple.

You sound like a fucking 12 year old.

"It is just not FAIR" cried the fucking little 12 year old.

You sound far more like a child than I did when I was actually a child.

LOL, if I want more I work harder...it is just that simple.

I don't sit on my ass and whine about "inequality of opportunity".

Don't know why you are trying to take a halfway decent discussion on this topic into the vindictive name calling gutter. Are you really that simple minded? If a discussion is over your head there are always others where retarded bullshit is expected and encouraged.

The point isnt that people dont KNOW all that work hard/earn hard bullshit.

The point is that - due to the corrupt construct we are living in, you have to work harder to earn less doing the same thing.

That is an issue worth addressing, not ducking it behind some memes/platitudes and pretending that the people who CARE to address it dont work equally as hard as you do.

Its not your job as a citizen to put your head in the sand regarding corruption. Might wanna reflect on that. 400 people.

Reflect. Where are we.

You sound far more like a child than I did when I was actually a child.

Don't know why you are trying to take a halfway decent discussion on this topic into the vindictive name calling gutter. Are you really that simple minded? If a discussion is over your head there are always others where retarded bullshit is expected and encouraged.

Oh please.

Time=Dollars.

Crying about someone having more toys than you is childish.

Create your own opportunities, create your own wealth and quit bitching about what others have and you don't.

Perhaps if someone had instilled a better work ethic within you you'd be better off.

Um here is the actual relevant wiki article. It completely supports what I have been saying and has nothing to do with what You are saying.

Wealth inequality in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you can find any article on the wiki which will support any bullshit, including yours.

except THE STATISTICS do not support that bullshit.

the wealth distribution has not radically changed throughout the last 90 yeas and all your whining about increasing gaps is just that - whining.

period.

Except that wiki isn't the only source that confirms I am right. In America, wealth inequality has drastically changed. You know you are wrong. Just admit it.

except the STATISTICS do not change - it is just a proof that all the whining about wealth inequality gap increasing is just lying whining.

It is not. Not much at least.

which simply means that the GAP is not increasing, the family income is not increasing too, it is actually DECREASING, especially for the last 5 years.

and THAT is the problem and we all know whose policies are to be blamed for it, right?

Not CEOs and "income inequality" bullshit.

The point is that - due to the corrupt construct we are living in, you have to work harder to earn less doing the same thing.

That is an issue worth addressing, not ducking it behind some memes/platitudes and pretending that the people who CARE to address it dont work equally as hard as you do.

Its not your job as a citizen to put your head in the sand regarding corruption. Might wanna reflect on that. 400 people.

Reflect. Where are we.

It's not YOUR job as a citizen to decide what is corrupt and what isn't.

Folks on your side want the Gov to step into every issue you decide isn't "fair".

That isn't the Gov's job.

Go back to school, better yourself, decide to trade whatever amount of time you need to trade to get what you want.

NOBODY owes you anything, YOU get to decide what you want and how best you need to go about getting it.

I a number two in my department, why?

Because I will not WORK the 70 hours a week it will take to be number 1.

Reflect. Where are we.

there is nothing to reflect on. it is bullshit.

the strangulation of the economy is EQUALLY impacting everybody - the American family income is DECREASING for the last 5 years - any American family.
The wealth distribution has remained more or less the same the last 90 years.

Which means that the economy stagnation has it's effect on EVERYBODY - and the blame is on the dimocrap policies of the last 5 years, from obamacare starting.

From my observations, those who advocate for Income Equality are either the intended recipients of the redistribution, or the Overlords who will profit from the transfers. And if anyone is RIGGING THE GAME, it's the Overlords.

I posted without any difficulty.

Share of wealth held by Top 1% in the United States, 1922-1998.
Source: 1922-1989 data from Edward N. Wolff, Top Heavy (New Press: 1996). 1992-1998 data from Edward N. Wolff, "Recent Trends in Wealth Ownership, 1983-98," Jerome Levy Economics Institute, April 2000.
Who Rules America: Wealth, Income, and Power

A review of the criteria demonstrates this is an inaccurate low-value rating. It is probably 25 to 30% under represented.

because you did it on the computer, not on the phone :D

it is THE SAME EXACT TABLE - in all the articles.

The table disproves the hysteria of big changes in the distribution of wealth.

It has been grossly the same for 90 years.

the best balance was under Nixon and shortly after him - and the income of the American family under Nixon was growing at the same speed as the public debt ( I can't find that graph, I tried) - and starting from the Carter era the debt skyrockets and the family income grows very slowly.

THIS is the cause of decreasing feeling of well-being - because the skyrocketing debt is causing inflation.

Some prices goods and services have increased some have decreased considerably.
The essentials have increased, some due to the elevation in global energy demand some due to Directors and CEOs needing to maintain their post DOT COM lifestyles.

This has NOTHING to do with shrinking opportunity.

Shrinking opportunity has EVERYTHING to do with the failed policies of the last 5 years.

You want opportunity with an unemployment of over 7% and GDP growth less than 2%?

you have to be kidding :lol:

If you want an opportunity - you need GDP growth at least 4% and unemployment not more than 5% - then one will have opportunity.

But keep spending like drunken sailor and over-regulate and overtax the very segment which is actually producing and creating - and you will have even more misery in the next 3 years.

Oh, and impose death sentences a.k.a. obamacare and dodd-frank on citizens and small businesses - the exact recipe for disaster.

and then whine about CEOs and minimum wage laws - to stop growth and job creation even more.

Last edited:
In grandpas school analogy we are all D students who through hard work and sacrifice can hope to become C students and pass in the school of life. A few may even become B students

But the A students know they will receive an A before they even take the first test. They are given the answers in advance and will succeed with or without effort

That is income inequality

I was an A student, not because I was smarter than everyone else, not because I was given an A in advance and not because I was given answers in advance. It was mainly because I tried harder than most. You and too many others have the victim mentality, hopefully one day people wake up and start to realize this. One thing is for certain, it won't happen as long as we have "leaders" like Obama..........

That is because schools are run equitably........life isn't

Bullshit, schools are just as fucked up as everything else, try having and voicing conservative beliefs with a bunch of arrogant, asshole liberal teachers, just for one example. No fucking way did they treat everyone equally, so the choices are to work harder or let them get the best of you.....

Oh please.

Time=Dollars.

Create your own opportunities, create your own wealth and quit bitching about what others have and you don't.

Perhaps if someone had instilled a better work ethic within you you'd be better off.

Time does not equal dollars if one has half a brain.
An established business can do quite well without the owner being involved on a constant basis.

because you did it on the computer, not on the phone :D

it is THE SAME EXACT TABLE - in all the articles.

The table disproves the hysteria of big changes in the distribution of wealth.

It has been grossly the same for 90 years.

the best balance was under Nixon and shortly after him - and the income of the American family under Nixon was growing at the same speed as the public debt ( I can't find that graph, I tried) - and starting from the Carter era the debt skyrockets and the family income grows very slowly.

THIS is the cause of decreasing feeling of well-being - because the skyrocketing debt is causing inflation.

The essentials have increased, some due to the elevation in global energy demand some due to Directors and CEOs needing to maintain their post DOT COM lifestyles.

Shrinking opportunity has EVERYTHING to do with the failed policies of the last 5 years.

You want opportunity with an unemployment of over 7% and GDP growth less than 2%?

If you want an opportunity - you need GDP growth at least 4% and unemployment not more than 5% - then one will have opportunity.

But keep spending like drunken sailor and over-regulate and overtax the very segment which is actually producing and creating - and you will have even more misery in the next 3 years.

Oh, and impose death sentences a.k.a. obamacare and dodd-frank on citizens and small businesses - the exact recipe for disaster.

and then whine about CEOs and minimum wage laws - to stop growth and job creation even more.

Stop talking about GW.

From my observations, those who advocate for Income Equality are either the intended recipients of the redistribution, or the Overlords who will profit from the transfers. And if anyone is RIGGING THE GAME, it's the Overlords.

of course.

It is the middle class which they want to rob.

obamacare is not enough.

Stop talking about GW.

oh, I knew that brainwashed leftard idiot like yourself can not live without Bush.

those were good times - unemployment under 5% and GDP growth over 3%.

Miss him? sure. everybody does.

Stop talking about GW.

oh, I knew that brainwashed leftard idiot like yourself can not live without Bush.

those were good times - unemployment under 5% and GDP growth over 3%.

Miss him? sure. everybody does.

Really? Sorry, pal, his end was BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Oh please.

Time=Dollars.

Time does not equal dollars if one has half a brain.
An established business can do quite well without the owner being involved on a constant basis.

Your position disregards the price the owner paid to get where he is.....

Sorry kid, time ALWAYS equals dollars.

I just heard this on Bulls n Bears and I think its a great analogy.

Income inequality complaints are akin to taking an A student and giving him a B instead so the D student can have a C and pass even though someone else earned his grade.

Discuss

Obviously someone working in a fast food joint shouldn't be paid at the same rate as, say, a lawyer. That's not rocket science, and it would be stupid to suggest that someone in a low level job be paid as much as someone who went to college and gained a diploma which enabled them to enter the legal field.

I thought this thread would be about the pay differences between men and women working in the same job.

Forum List

Back