Incredible: New Jersey Senate Passes .22 Rifle Ban, Magazine Ban By 22 To 17 Vote

Stupid.

But Crispy Cream Christie probably doesn't have the balls to veto it.

In fact I bet he hasn't seen his balls or his pecker for that matter in a long time.

A .22 won't even kill a dee-ah. Probably time to hide your daisy if it holds more than 5 bbs.

Last edited:
Stupid.

But Crispy Cream Christie probably doesn't have the balls to veto it.

In fact I bet he hasn't seen his balls or his pecker for that matter in a long time.

Is it just me or are they confusing .22 with .223? Granted I am not really a gun person, just a guns rights person.

Also, I assume the police will also be forced to follow the 10 round limit.

Communist Globalists. They are coming for your guns. Make no mistake about it. It's not just Conspiracy Theory paranoia. It's reality.

The Creeping Fascism of the American Left

Y'all supported the invasion of Iraq, well common sense Americans who understood things knew better.

Having said that, I personally believe the state ban is not constitutional.

The rat colonies of New Jersey's dumps are rejoicing.

So are the rats in their legislature.

The Creeping Fascism of the American Left

Y'all supported the invasion of Iraq, well common sense Americans who understood things knew better.

Having said that, I personally believe the state ban is not constitutional.

I get the sense it's getting harder & harder for you to defend your fellow Communist Globalists. I sense exasperation & desperation in your daily attempts at defending the indefensible. Maybe it's just me though?

Last edited:
Good. The stricter the bans, the more likely the courts will have to take a case and the sooner the bans will be struck down. It's gone from whatever "reasonable restrictions" and "common sense" might mean to outright bans on pretty much everything worth having.

If Christie did support the bill, it would end his aspirations for the presidency.
This would end up in the highest court in America.

Last edited:
They just passed a bill, that is not going to do any thing to stop the mentally ill like Lanza to get their hands on guns.
Great job you stupid lawmakers.
They just continue to keep on violating our 2nd amendment rights and pass bills that never work.
How about actually banning guns from the mentally ill and those that take mind altering drugs.
Lanza's Mother should have never have been able to own guns because of her son's condition.
How about some real bills that would stop them.
Not the rest of society who use them in a legal and responsible way.
If Christie signs this bill he is toast for running in 2016.

Forum List

Back