INDIANA’S NOW INFAMOUS ANTI-GAY PIZZA PLACE FORCED TO CLOSE IN UNDER ONE DAY

One thing missing is that the reporter who "broke" this story has an extensive record of pro-gay reports going back several years.

Nearly $500,000 Raised for Indiana Pizzeria

Amazing backlash to Gay Terrorists threats.

“We’re very hurt and confused and we stood up for what we believe,” she told The Blaze. “The news just took it totally out of proportion. They lied about it. We said that we would serve anyone that walked in that door, even gays, but we would not condone a wedding. We would not cater that because it’s against our religious beliefs.

Well, it appears lots of people want them to reopen. Read the story and see the video @ GoFundMe Campaign Raises Nearly 500G So Far For Memories Pizza CBS Cleveland

What happens when gay asks for wedding cake & Muslim bakery @ HIDDEN CAMERA Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

These lib threats to man who launched GoFundMe for Memories Pizza will make your blood boil [screenshots] @ These lib threats to man who launched GoFundMe for Memories Pizza will make your blood boil screenshots Twitchy

Oh please do elaborate. How is pointing out a scam gutless? Do you think weddings were a large part of his pizza business before? Of course not. The owner is just another bigot, similar to the bigots here, who hates gays that wanted attention, so he put out his ridiculous statement. Nobody is running from anything except the bigoted pizza place owner.
And you STILL have no clue what happened.
Not wanting to bake jizz pies isn't the same as hate but that's your limitation, not theirs.
Damn. I'm not familiar with jizz pies any more than the cum soaked cookies you were discussing earlier, but you are free to enjoy what ever diet you want.
I'm not gay, nor do I impose my sexuality onto others, unlike the Gaystapo.

Then why are you so obsessed with semen?

Oh please do elaborate. How is pointing out a scam gutless? Do you think weddings were a large part of his pizza business before? Of course not. The owner is just another bigot, similar to the bigots here, who hates gays that wanted attention, so he put out his ridiculous statement. Nobody is running from anything except the bigoted pizza place owner.
Not wanting to bake jizz pies isn't the same as hate but that's your limitation, not theirs.
Damn. I'm not familiar with jizz pies any more than the cum soaked cookies you were discussing earlier, but you are free to enjoy what ever diet you want.
I'm not the one demanding that people bow to my sex life.

Nor am I, but you are the one who is always talking about semen.

Talking about and licking it up are two very different thing my friend.

No Millennials.

I just find it amazing that some dingaling would make a statement and then cry over a backlash for an event that they more than likely don't cater to anyways.

Oh, donations............well, it makes perfect sense now.
Forty grand in a few hours!

A few more hours and they might be able to clear their debts.
Excellent!

Don't be surprised if, within the next 48 hours, another dying restaurant does the same thing to collect some cash.

That could happen if an atheist who by definition has no moral compass owns a restaurant does that. In this case, the plea for cash was from a radio station DJ.

If you say so. Not being experienced in either, I bow to your experience

I mentioned it a couple of times and you can't stop thinking about it. Pervert.
And yet, each time was in response to your bringing it up. Forgive me for being curious of weasel's diet. After all, you did bring it up.
That's a lie, anyone can go back and read who brought it up. Little did I know cum coated cookies was going to vapor lock your pea brain.

I just find it amazing that some dingaling would make a statement and then cry over a backlash for an event that they more than likely don't cater to anyways.

Oh, donations............well, it makes perfect sense now.

Excellent!

Don't be surprised if, within the next 48 hours, another dying restaurant does the same thing to collect some cash.

That could happen if an atheist who by definition has no moral compass owns a restaurant does that. In this case, the plea for cash was from a radio station DJ.

So doing that means you have no moral compass? I thought so.

And yet, each time was in response to your bringing it up. Forgive me for being curious of weasel's diet. After all, you did bring it up.
That's a lie, anyone can go back and read who brought it up. Little did I know cum coated cookies was going to vapor lock your pea brain.

Then I suggest you go back and see what was said.

Excellent!

If the same thing was done intentionally, that is correct. An atheist can't claim objection to catering a gay weddng because of his faith. He has no faith.

Then I suggest you go back and see what was said.
I know what was said, cookie monster.

If you say so. Not being experienced in either, I bow to your experience
:bsflag:

Excellent!

If the same thing was done intentionally, that is correct. An atheist can't claim objection to catering a gay weddng because of his faith. He has no faith.

Have you heard of any atheists who did that?

Only in America can the gaystapo force a pizza joint to close and two days later said pizza joint be 3/4 of a million dollars better off. Well done left loons, very well done

Excellent!

Have you heard of any atheists who did that?

Not yet!

Only in America can the gaystapo force a pizza joint to close and two days later said pizza joint be 3/4 of a million dollars better off. Well done left loons, very well done

WOW....Right wingers threw 3/4 of a million dollars of their own hard earned money at a stranger for no other reason than to show they hate liberals, and the only thing that will come of it is they will have less money to spend. You really showed us. Now, do it again.

WOW....Right wingers threw 3/4 of a million dollars of their own hard earned money at a stranger for no other reason than to show they hate liberals, and the only thing that will come of it is they will have less money to spend. You really showed us. Now, do it again.

When ever you Taliban types strike, don't worry, we'll be there to take care of your victims.

Oh, have a blessed holy Easter :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back