Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Looks like Dr. Smith is putting all his eggs in Count 1 - 43 of the 45 pages

If we don't clean house of the Democrat garbage stinking up the DOJ, The FBI and The Media in 2024 we will be past the point of no return.
Of course you believe everyone else is lying. You wouldn't be a good cult following trump follower if you didn't. Please get help

Tanya_Chutkan%2C_U.S._District_Court_Judge.jpg

U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan
Appointed by Barack Obama. Federal judge, District of Columbia.

Judge Tanya Chutkan was appointed to the United States District Court for the District of Columbia in June 2014. Born in Kingston, Jamaica, she received her B.A. in Economics from George Washington University and her J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she was an Associate Editor of the Law Review and a Legal Writing Fellow.

After law school, she worked in private practice for three years, then joined the District of Columbia Public Defender Service (“PDS”), where she worked as a trial attorney and supervisor. During her tenure at PDS, she argued several appellate cases and tried over 30 cases, including numerous serious felony matters. Eleven years later, she left PDS to join Boies, Schiller, & Flexner LLP, where she specialized in litigation and white collar criminal defense. During her 12 years at the firm, her clients included antitrust class action plaintiffs, as well as individual and corporate defendants involved in complex state and federal litigation.

From 1996 – 2000 Judge Chutkan was a member of the Steering Committee for the Criminal Law and Individual Rights Section of the District of Columbia Bar. She is a frequent lecturer on trial techniques and she has served as a faculty member at the Harvard Law School Trial Advocacy Workshop.

Meet Trump's judge. I wonder how Trump will react to a black Jamaican woman judge appointed by President Obama?
I'm texting me dad right now to tell him a Jamaican is ruling over the case. 😄 He better not get facety with that judge. Jamaican women nuh business with that type of fuckery.

Just reading through Smiths garbage now. To Turley's point in the paragraph I am reading:

a. The Defendant insinuated ...
b. The Defendant asserted ...
c . The Defendant said ...
d. The Defendant claimed ...
e. The Defendant said ...
f. The Defendant asserted ...
All about the 1st amendment. Trump wins!

Actually he's right about Trump being an asshole... but that's exactly why I like him. We don't need a nice guy to deal with the left, we need a badass.
And you believe the left is a problem , they didn't attempt to take over the country. That was the crazies on the right .

Just reading through Smiths garbage now. To Turley's point in the paragraph I am reading:

a. The Defendant insinuated ...
b. The Defendant asserted ...
c . The Defendant said ...
d. The Defendant claimed ...
e. The Defendant said ...
f. The Defendant asserted ...

And folks, this is an indictment about free speech.

Jack Smith's stench has grown worse.

The walls are closing in on Trump. Oh, wait. I've been hearing that for over 6 years. Those walls must be slow moving and made of mashed potatoes.

I'm texting me dad right now to tell him a Jamaican is ruling over the case. 😄 He better not get facety with that judge. Jamaican women nuh business with that type of fuckery.
So the judge holds grudges? That is nothing to be proud of.

Tanya_Chutkan%2C_U.S._District_Court_Judge.jpg

U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan
Appointed by Barack Obama. Federal judge, District of Columbia.

Judge Tanya Chutkan was appointed to the United States District Court for the District of Columbia in June 2014. Born in Kingston, Jamaica, she received her B.A. in Economics from George Washington University and her J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she was an Associate Editor of the Law Review and a Legal Writing Fellow.

After law school, she worked in private practice for three years, then joined the District of Columbia Public Defender Service (“PDS”), where she worked as a trial attorney and supervisor. During her tenure at PDS, she argued several appellate cases and tried over 30 cases, including numerous serious felony matters. Eleven years later, she left PDS to join Boies, Schiller, & Flexner LLP, where she specialized in litigation and white collar criminal defense. During her 12 years at the firm, her clients included antitrust class action plaintiffs, as well as individual and corporate defendants involved in complex state and federal litigation.

From 1996 – 2000 Judge Chutkan was a member of the Steering Committee for the Criminal Law and Individual Rights Section of the District of Columbia Bar. She is a frequent lecturer on trial techniques and she has served as a faculty member at the Harvard Law School Trial Advocacy Workshop.

Meet Trump's judge. I wonder how Trump will react to a black Jamaican woman judge appointed by President Obama?
Damn..Trump is SO fucked~

And you believe the left is a problem , they didn't attempt to take over the country. That was the crazies on the right .
Either did Trump. All it is and ever was was contesting the election. His constitutional right.

Sending the electors back to their states would have reversed the election? That is what you are saying. That is what Trump suggested. Again his right.
These short bus types don't understand that contesting election results has been legal since there have ever been elections. It's amazing how dim-witted they are. Either that or so hate-filled that they'd literally agree with any lie the media spews if it can "get Trump". The funniest thing is going to be watching their heads explode when their trusted media sources finally get around to telling them that he can't be legally disqualified, no matter what they convict him of. I can't wait to sop up some of those tears. I'm getting some good biscuit recipes ready ;):laugh:

Donald Trump was indicted Tuesday in an unprecedented criminal case accusing the former president of trying to subvert the will of American voters through his attempts to cling to power after he lost the 2020 election.

The indictment by a federal grand jury in Washington charges Trump with four crimes, including conspiring to defraud the U.S., obstructing an official proceeding, and conspiring against the rights of voters for his actions that culminated in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack by his supporters on the U.S. Capitol. The indictment charges Trump alone, but describes six co-conspirators working with him, including people identifiable as Rudy Giuliani and several other lawyers who worked with him to contest the 2020 election results.

Many of the details referenced in the case have been previously revealed, including from a House panel that investigated the attack. But the 45-page document paints a detailed portrait of Trump’s alleged efforts to press claims that the election had been marred by fraud, even though he had been told repeatedly they had no merit, and how he leaned on officials in battleground states he had lost including Arizona, Georgia and Michigan to support his efforts.

After those initial efforts failed, the indictment alleges, Trump pushed his own Justice Department to falsely claim election fraud, and pressed Vice President Mike Pence to overturn the results, telling Pence at one point: “you’re too honest.” He then called his supporters to Washington and urged them to “fight like hell” just before they marched to the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Trump is scheduled to appear in federal court in Washington on Thursday.

This brings the indictment count for Trump to 3! For those who are keeping count... that is 3 times more than Biden, Obama and Hillary!
Trump is innocent. President Trump was NOT charged with Insurrection or Seditious Conspiracy

This means that despite the very serious headaches this indictment will cause during the campaign, he will not be prohibited from being President under the Constitution

Forum List

Back