Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Is that what you read out of my statement? If so then what you're experiencing is projection. What I was saying is that she's likely not to entertain any nonsense.
Once again, not a matter of free speech. A matter of a public officials misusing that right and causing devastating consequences. There's no excuse for what trump did.

If they don't, the bad name the DOJ is trying to erase will need a broom to sweep all that rubber. They having to engage in justice is blind traditional beliefs woule just get too messy for any further dialog on my part. So, I'm sayin' yeah. They have to behave or Americans on both sides will defund the existing DOJ. I'm glad to see Mr. Jonathan Turley (who I always thought of as a liberal) stick up for the Constitution. And he's cute, too. :yes_text12:

They're not going to stop the Department of Justice or the criminal courts from functioning. You do realize that, right? They can de-fund Jack Smith. The DOJ will just take the case right over. There's going to be a criminal trial. Deal with it.

If you are able to read all the Trump indictments, my hat is off to you. They come off the presses pretty fast and furious.

What was this one about?

Read it and find out. But save room -- there's another one coming. :badgrin:

That's not a rational response. Less I know it means you cannot provide one. Here it is again, have fun.

The most radical strategy proposed by Trump’s allies during the weeks after the election was a proposal to use the military to seize ballots or voting machines in an effort to prove fraud and then conduct a do-over of the election. The proposal was included in several planning documents that reached Trump or members of his inner circle. For instance, Trump was briefed on a version of the idea by Powell, Flynn and businessman Patrick Byrne in an Oval Office meeting on Dec. 18. Drafts of never-signed executive orders that would have implemented the strategy have been found in White House records and turned over to the congressional committee investigation the Jan. 6 attacks. A version was also outlined in a PowerPoint presentation that was emailed to Meadows on Jan. 5. Even after the violence of Jan. 6, Lindell was photographed on Jan. 15 after a meeting with Trump in the White House carrying papers that referenced martial law. Another memo circulated among Trump allies advocated using National Security Agency communications data to try to prove foreign interference in the election. Trump apparently did not embrace the extreme proposal of a military coup. But it is still not fully known how seriously he might have considered it.
It is not what Trump didn't do, it is what he did do. Trump was advised by his best advisers to not do what he did that was outlined in the indictment. He chose to listen to a group of "clowns" who told him what he wanted to hear. Those advisers are unindicted co-conspirators in the current indictment.

In a list of traitors to our nation I would put trump above Benedict Arnold on that list. At least when Benedict betrayed our country 30% of the colonists were Tories loyal to the British. trump did this all because of his ego.
OK but who's contesting that? I'm not.

Hmm? One day(!) after the Archer testimony.

Jack Smith, getting ready to make his personal appearance, and attempt to make us believe this isn't completely political

But yeah, again, an indictment immediately following bad news for Biden a day earlier.

Link
Many people are groaning over the coordination.

Forum List

Back