Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Maybe because the theory is based on BS and the opinion from a vanishing whistle blower. Like Joe said, "Where is the money?"

We all know you are crying foul to take pressure off your career criminal, trump. Go ahead and nominate him. That will be fun!
Just the opposite - and you can tell by the timeline. Damning evidence comes out about Biden’s corruption scheme, and the next day - let’s charge Trump with a bogus crime to deflect attention from the real criminal.

Smith's convictions went through 2 levels of appeals and were overturned.

He also was behind the IRS targeting of consertives in 2010. He's a corrupt shitbag.

Lois Lerner had to step down, and the IRS got sued and lost, but Jack Smith skated right away from that mess he created.
Again. I gave you the names of 3 high profile Democratic politicians he went after. One of which was the running mate on the 2004 Democratic ticket. If he is so corrupt. I would not be able to do so.

What peers will that be?

Blue shithole demoncrats?

Sure thing.

Keep dreaming.

You are clueless on how our judicial system works.
Trump's attorneys along with the prosecutors have input on the make up of the jury. It is up to them, to make sure it is fair.
Our system allows the accused advocates, a check on the jury composition.
How far did you go in school?. Trump has the most uneducated supporters. Intelligent people do not support Trump.

JimH52

Why is the fact that Biden enabled his son to rake in $50 million, set up 20 shell companies to hide its origins and then distribute it throughout the family, took half of Hunter’s salary (Hunter complained about it to his daughter) - via influence peddling - “funny”?

Biden is the most corrupt president in history. And libs think it’s funny.
The chairman of the House Oversight Committee on Monday said he and his colleagues still lack evidence proving that President Joe Biden took bribes while he was vice president during the Obama administration, despite months of investigation into his son, Hunter Biden.1 day ago

The chairman of the House Oversight Committee on Monday said he and his colleagues still lack evidence proving that President Joe Biden took bribes while he was vice president during the Obama administration, despite months of investigation into his son, Hunter Biden.1 day ago
He didn’t say that. That is your brain dead interpretation.

I know this is still part of a cover up of the fraud in 2020. I hope it backfires with discovery and subpoena power for Trump.

Do you really want the 1st amendment gone?
Why are you making claims that require knowing evidence that you don't have access to?

Why do you evade questions about exactly which indictments apply to a first amendment violation?

You seem to be a disengenius poster.

I never said that. You are one stupid traitor.

LOLOL

You moron, I even quoted you.

I said Smith said Trump had a right to challenge the election.

You replied, saying just because Smith says something doesn't make it true.

What a dolt you are. Here, look again for yourself...

Trump's attorneys along with the prosecutors have input on the make up of the jury. It is up to them, to make sure it is fair.
How far did you go in school?. Trump has the most uneducated supporters. Intelligent people do not support Trump.

Wow! Did you think you sounded extremely clever when you said that?

Keep trying.

So the DAY AFTER some damning evidence comes out about Biden’s corruption is when it comes down? The purpose was to get everyone focused on Trump and forget about the real criminal.
Haha. They don’t make decisions like this overnight. Do you have any idea of the bureaucracy involved with indicting an ex president?!

Everything you said should be true but we all know it is not. The abuses of power are common place and the media has you morons thinking it is OK. Patriotism is not obeying what the government says just because they say it.

Regardless of whether the truth is his friend or not, his mouth is his biggest enemy. Like when he shot his mouth off in the deposition of E. Jean Carroll.
What about Biden’s mouth? That idiot steps in it each time he opens it. Very smart of him to tell Russia and China that we’ve given all our munitions to Ukraine.

Yes he did.

If that’s the case, it’s only because the Criminal DOJ has been hiding the evidence for years. Makes it harder when the agency that is supposed to fight corruption is enabling it and protecting it.

You people have destroyed this country,

Forum List

Back