Infanticide Will be a Major Issue in 2020:Thank You Mr. President

Of course your God is okay with it. Your God is the devil.
You don’t filter BS; you promote it.
Anyone that kills an innocent defenseless human being at any stage is pure evil. Go to hell.

Really?

So if the air strikes that Trump ordered on Syria kills innocent, Syrian children...should he go to hell for that?
Nope. The Syrian leaders will be held responsible. When the Palestinians strap bombs to their children and send them to blow up innocent people, who do you think should be held responsible?
funny these fks complaining because we speak of god and then believe that a child wearing a suicide vest will get 60 virgins when they hit the button. wow. :auiqs.jpg:can't make this up.
You DID make that up.
It’s 72 virgin wives for martyrs.
:)

You don’t filter BS; you promote it.
Anyone that kills an innocent defenseless human being at any stage is pure evil. Go to hell.

Really?

So if the air strikes that Trump ordered on Syria kills innocent, Syrian children...should he go to hell for that?
Nope. The Syrian leaders will be held responsible. When the Palestinians strap bombs to their children and send them to blow up innocent people, who do you think should be held responsible?
funny these fks complaining because we speak of god and then believe that a child wearing a suicide vest will get 60 virgins when they hit the button. wow. :auiqs.jpg:can't make this up.
You DID make that up.
prove it

Really?

You DID make that up.
prove it
"There are six things with Allah for the martyr. He is forgiven with the first flow of blood (he suffers), he is shown his place in Paradise, he is protected from punishment in the grave, secured from the greatest terror, the crown of dignity is placed upon his head—and its gems are better than the world and what is in it—he is married to seventy two wives”.

Really?

You DID make that up.
prove it
"There are six things with Allah for the martyr. He is forgiven with the first flow of blood (he suffers), he is shown his place in Paradise, he is protected from punishment in the grave, secured from the greatest terror, the crown of dignity is placed upon his head—and its gems are better than the world and what is in it—he is married to seventy two wives”.
and all the dems believe in him. ask them. they support Allah, a god!!! they are truly the earth's hypocrites.

The Democratic Party will be held accountable for their support of baby murder...and they will be crushed. There is no good way to sugar coat this issue and make the killing of a healthy baby a legitimate action in our society.
Newt Gingrich: Trump's State of the Union changed history on Tuesday night – Here's what Pelosi must've felt
If you guys want more babies you should make them more affordable. How about free healthcare and college?
no such thing. name how that gets done. the free thing? you think no money is spent? really? college professors work for free? really? name one.

The Democratic Party will be held accountable for their support of baby murder...and they will be crushed. There is no good way to sugar coat this issue and make the killing of a healthy baby a legitimate action in our society.
Newt Gingrich: Trump's State of the Union changed history on Tuesday night – Here's what Pelosi must've felt
If you guys want more babies you should make them more affordable. How about free healthcare and college?
no such thing. name how that gets done. the free thing? you think no money is spent? really? college professors work for free? really? name one.
Not my problem, I don’t want more babies.

again you got nothing. I win again in that debate, nice forfeit.

Yup, not your problem until you have to pay up for their free college and healthcare...dumbass.

Yup, not your problem until you have to pay up for their free college and healthcare...dumbass.
which he can't defend.

which he can't defend.

As long as he pays, no one will be able to defend.

You DID make that up.
prove it
and all the dems believe in him. ask them. they support Allah, a god!!! they are truly the earth's hypocrites.
Making up more stuff? You are a piece of work.
Dems & Repubs have many scientists in their groups. Real scientists (using scientific methods) do NOT believe in religious crap.

which he can't defend.

As long as he pays, no one will be able to defend.
it's like Amazon Prime, free shipping. you just have to pay 12.99 a month for it. too fking funny!!!

You DID make that up.
prove it
Making up more stuff? You are a piece of work.
Dems & Repubs have many scientists in their groups. Real scientists (using scientific methods) do NOT believe in religious crap.
what is it I made up? Isn't 60 within 72? so I didn't make it up right? I missed counted by 12 too few. oops!!!!

You have no answer, you lose.

what is your question? dude, I will never avoid answering a question. so bring it champ!!! tick tock

I’m not trying to force babies on people. Then there is no need for free healthcare is there?

what is your question? dude, I will never avoid answering a question. so bring it champ!!! tick tock
How will people pay for these babies they don’t want?

Forum List

Back