Inflation hits new 40-year high as gas, food rent costs surge. Another big rate hike appears likely

The rotund ones get rolled along by the co-conspirators.
The flat ones get dragged like a sled - usually with a case stolen beer board.
I know, I've seen you.
Moonglow has been on the suicide hotline the past year in a half trying to get through knowing he fucked up wanting trump out and Biden in. :auiqs.jpg: they talk him out of committing suicide everyday is the only reason he has not done it yet.:auiqs.jpg:

Moonglow has been on the suicide hotline the past year in a half trying to get through knowing he fucked up wanting trump out and Biden in. :auiqs.jpg: they talk him out of committing suicide everyday is the only reason he has not done it yet.:auiqs.jpg:
AH, they act like so many dogs baying at the moon. We know the one is a waste of effort. The other - we can only hope.

This is a terrible tax on the American people.

Just think of all the idiot people that voted for Joe Biden that caused the inflation. A big spending Democrat that put trillions of dollars into the economy at a time when there were fewer goods already because of the Pandemic. The definition of inflation is too many dollars chasing too few goods.

We have seen this before. A Democrat creates massive inflation and it took a Republican President to fix it.

By the way, to fix massive inflation it will take significant economic hardship.

Biden really screwed us and anybody that voted for him needs to have their heads examined. We warned them that Biden was going to be a disaster. He never got anything right in his life. Almost a 50 year record of always being on the wrong side of everything. He is way over his head and does not have a clue how to lead the American people. Even Obama said to never underestimate the ability of Biden to screw something up.
Ya gotta love the Dems. Thanks to inflation interest rates on savings are going up. I'll make $20,000 more this year on my savings plus $2000 more from Social Security. :)

Ya gotta love the Dems. Thanks to inflation interest rates on savings are going up. I'll make $20,000 more this year on my savings plus $2000 more from Social Security. :)
Otherwise to hell with the young folk's already having it super tough trying to hang in there or the low wage earners trying to hang in there, just as long as you are getting yours on the one end eh ? Thought Democrat's were for making all boats rise, but we know that is all just bull crap... Keep acting like someone you claim you might be, but in contrast you are just another greedy individual in love with whatever helps your bottom line, and to hell with everyone else eh ?

Otherwise to hell with the young folk's already having it super tough trying to hang in there or the low wage earners trying to hang in there, just as long as you are getting yours on the one end eh ? Thought Democrat's were for making all boats rise, but we know that is all just bull crap... Keep acting like someone you claim you might be, but in contrast you are just another greedy individual in love with whatever helps your bottom line, and to hell with everyone else eh ?
I went through the inflationary period of the 1970's as a young man starting a family. I've done my time.

Do you have a problem with us oldsters having a solid retirement nest egg?

Last edited:
I went through the inflationary period of the 1970's as a young man starting a family. I've done my time.

Do you have a problem with us oldsters having a solid retirement nest egg?
Nope, but it's the context in which you present yourself that brought about the criticism... That's all

People think that the market will open up spaces for personal prosperity and growth, but in fact they are dying from its constant terror: inaccessible medicine and useless education, stupefying propaganda and squabbling for jobs, overwork and credit and tax stranglehold, depression and fear.

All those staggering idiots who said inflation was temporary or transitory.
Even though it was RIDICULOUSLY obvious it was nothing of the kind.
:rolleyes:

Hey, Bidenbots?
Instead of obsessing about man child Trump?
Why not get the Senile One to do more to start fighting inflation?
They dont care about the economy - anti trumpsters that is - as long as their orange boogyman is not in the white house

People think that the market will open up spaces for personal prosperity and growth, but in fact they are dying from its constant terror: inaccessible medicine and useless education, stupefying propaganda and squabbling for jobs, overwork and credit and tax stranglehold, depression and fear.
More opportunities today than when I started out. Prospering is actually pretty easy if you don't paint yourself into a corner with strict demands and unrealistic expectations, and of course debt.

All those staggering idiots who said inflation was temporary or transitory.
Even though it was RIDICULOUSLY obvious it was nothing of the kind.
:rolleyes:

Hey, Bidenbots?
Instead of obsessing about man child Trump?
Why not get the Senile One to do more to start fighting inflation?
Thanks Brandon

More opportunities today than when I started out. Prospering is actually pretty easy if you don't paint yourself into a corner with strict demands and unrealistic expectations, and of course debt.
This guy is full of himself

Unlike libs I dont want government to wipe every nose, but at least dont do stupid stuff that pushes marginal people over the edge

This guy is full of himself

Unlike libs I dont want government to wipe every nose, but at least dont do stupid stuff that pushes marginal people over the edge
Is this a response to my post???

Forum List

Back