Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

Inflation doesn't have to affect everyone, just those that pay the increased prices. And, there are always bargains to be had during most economic circumstances.

I just bought a 'new' car, a cherry 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, for $7000. Inflated new car prices never affect me as I stopped buying them years ago. :)

Used car prices are inflated as well. Im not sure how you can get around a currency losing value which is what inflation is. You paid almost 10k for a 20 year old car.

Inflation has no relation to the number of amount of paper money in circulation.

If you think it does you have no business being in this discussion
This is a special brand of autism...:slap:

murray-rothbard.jpg

Our President fixed inflation just like he promised

I just stopped into a 'nations' burger place a few days ago where I live , just to pick up two milk shakes. I hadnt done that in quite a while, so I gotta say I was shocked when the total came up to $13... just for two shakes. You could almost be pushing $100 dollars there to take out a family of five for burgers fries and shakes.... a bacon cheese burger there is $15.

everything is so expensive now , that 25 $ an hour job is the new $15 dollar an hour job. Biden has fixed nothing .

Biden is the king of printing money, and as usual, the pretext is war - well, an undeclared proxy war, but a war nonetheless.

I just stopped into a 'nations' burger place a few days ago where I live , just to pick up two milk shakes. I hadnt done that in quite a while, so I gotta say I was shocked when the total came up to $13... just for two shakes. You could almost be pushing $100 dollars there to take out a family of five for burgers fries and shakes.... a bacon cheese burger there is $15.

everything is so expensive now , that 25 $ an hour job is the new $15 dollar an hour job. Biden has fixed nothing .
You right wingers are so DESPERATE to hang on to the “oh the inflation “ argument even when it is failing

Incredible and Beautiful Inflation data this morning.

Core Inflation came in at just 0.2% inc. That is the FED's target !!!

The facts are in. Inflation was due to Putin's war and supply chain problems, and all the fake money Trump printed during his presidency.

Rate cuts coming soon !

Inflation was at a 40 year high before the war in the Ukraine

If you are talking about paper money it would be possible but that’s NOT what the government is doing or has done
Who cares if it's paper money or not? The effect is the same. More money in the system equates to that money being worth less and inflation. Is a loaf of bread intrinsically worth more today than it was 50 years ago?

The average price of a loaf of bread in 1990 was 70 cents. Today it's about triple that. Is a loaf of bread today 3 times as valuable as it was in 1990 or is the money we are trading for the bread only worth a third.

united-states-currency-in-circulation-bil-of-$-m-nsa-fed-data-.png

Cant imagine where all this inflation comes from....

Incredible and Beautiful Inflation data this morning.

Core Inflation came in at just 0.2% inc. That is the FED's target !!!

The facts are in. Inflation was due to Putin's war and supply chain problems, and all the fake money Trump printed during his presidency.

Rate cuts coming soon !

You’re lying again. Inflation is at 3%, not 0.2%.

It is STILL rising and we have a long way to go to bring prices back down to Trump era prices.

Forum List

Back