Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

Can we not all agree that inflation slowing down is a good thing? :dunno:
I would agree with that sentiment, with the caveat that most of the damage inflation causes has been done and until the economy catches up people are going to continue to feel the pain of that inflation.

That's bad news for America. So other than hating America, why does CrusaderFrank LOVE that?

Not much of a cliff when you look at the big picture...
1689173832329.png

Can we not all agree that inflation slowing down is a good thing? :dunno:
Inflation is cumulative .. and while the current patterns are indicating a downtrend .. there are over 2 years worth of cumulative effect that are being ignored. Compounded damage already introduced remains .. and with the food and energy market volatility .. the direction can change rapidly. Bidenflation is still a problem

Inflation is cumulative .. and while the current patterns are indicating a downtrend .. there are over 2 years worth of cumulative effect that are being ignored. Compounded damage already introduced remains .. and with the food and energy market volatility .. the direction can change rapidly. Bidenflation is still a problem
Math is hard.....

Who is ignoring it? Yes it was bad, now it is better. Why can we all not be happy about that? Do you worry that your tribe will banish you if you say something good about the world while there is a Dem in the White House

Not hard for me buddy, that's your issue.

Yes, math is my issue because I am happy inflation is slowing down.

This is what you being a mindless partisan drone does to you, you cannot ever see the good in anything as long as the wrong person is in the White House.

Sucks to be you.

Digital dollars are obviously not printed hard currency (the paper dollars being discussed)

In fact most transactions do NOT take place using hard currency

Digital dollars are obviously not printed hard currency (the paper dollars being discussed)

When the moron in the OP talked about "printed money", he didn't exclusively mean paper.

Don't be so stupid. He said "core inflation."

The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) rose 0.2 percent in June
He is trying to make it sound like it only went up 0.2%, that is why he used that number.

In reality it went up 3%. He is a lying propagandist that has to do everything possible to spin it like it is good news and that the economy is strong.

Forum List

Back