🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

Help me out folks....
  • Real wages are keeping up with inflation (see graph 1)
    • Wage growth at the bottom is very high (see graph 2)
  • Corporate profits are at historic highs (trust me)
  • S&P is above the historic post recession trendline (see graph 3)
  • Unemployment is a historic lows (google it)
  • Consumer spending is trending at a reasonable pace (see graph 4)
  • If you are a home owner your equity is sky high
  • Personal savings is the normal level of brokeness (see graph 5)
The woe is me economic complaining is utter bullshit. We are living in a time where people are unable to assess risk and unable to find perspective. People are missing out on a very lucrative time period for the average American because a taco cost more than they remember.

Real wages are higher than any time pre-pandemic
View attachment 776131

Young people are killing it.

View attachment 776133

S&P With Trendline shows a fair value
View attachment 776134

Consumers are spending
View attachment 776136

Personal savings is fairly average for history - Americans are always broke
View attachment 776137
This is one of the dumbest post you ever did Moon Bat. You are a moron.

You forgot to mention Potatohead's massive inflation for two years and is continuing with no end in sight to get back to the rate we had with Trump. That is a loss of a tremendous amount of spendable income for Americans.

You forgot to mention the high price of energy, the lower family income, the massive debt with nothing to show for it, the dismal economic growth, the increase in welfare, the weakened military, the millions of goddamn Illegals, the woke destruction, the corruption of the Potatohead family and the fact that the Potatohead administration stole the 2020 election and then illegally weaponized the Federal government against his political opponents.

Pull your head out of you filthy Moon Bat ass. You embarrassed yourself when you post your dishonest lying shit.

Here is something your charts don't show:
70% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
But it's the Golden Age of Biden, right? :auiqs.jpg:
America is built that way. People are better off than ever and yet you’re right. The whole structure benefits the few… just like republican policies want.

Last edited:
This is one of the dumbest post you ever did Moon Bat. You are a moron.

You forgot to mention Potatohead's massive inflation for two years and is continuing with no end in sight to get back to the rate we had with Trump. That is a loss of a tremendous amount of spendable income for Americans.

You forgot to mention the high price of energy, the lower family income, the massive debt with nothing to show for it, the dismal economic growth, the increase in welfare, the weakened military, the millions of goddamn Illegals, the woke destruction, the corruption of the Potatohead family and the fact that the Potatohead administration stole the 2020 election and then illegally weaponized the Federal government against his political opponents.

Pull your head out of you filthy Moon Bat ass. You embarrassed yourself when you post your dishonest lying shit.
All your ranting is in the CPI. You’re better off. Really. You just don’t like you’re president so you pretend it’s all bad. I get it. Still, doesn't change the facts.

Inflation came in at a weak and low 0.1% MoM !!! and dropped to 4% YoY !!!
Pretty soon we will have negative inflation and deflation.

Biden has reduced inflation.
Biden has greatly reduced the annual deficit form the massive deficit he inherited from Trump
At the same time, Biden has given us the best jobs market in US history with strong and solid wage increases.

Jobs jobs and more jobs, that is the Biden presidency !!!

Last edited:
Inflation came in at a weak and low 0.1% mom !!! and dropped to 4% YoY !!!

Biden has greatly reduced the annual deficit form the massive deficit he inherited from Trump
At the same time, Biden has given us the best jobs market in US history with strong and solid wage increases.

Which part of the "Inflation Reduction Act" is responsible for reducing inflation?

Running for reelection during a recession is going to be costly for the democrats.

I see the Spanker is back with more gaslighting
gaslight.gif

Real wages have declined for 2+ years straight.
Prices for the goods Americans buy the most- groceries, fuel, energy- are much higher than when the meat puppet took office.
Layoffs have increased over 300% since the same period last year.
Businesses are making plans to weather the recession.
Our Fed budget is still over 40% higher than pre-DEMAPNIC!!! levels.

Only idiots believe Pedo Joe has done anything positive for the actual citizens of America

The inflation reduction act targeted everything else besides inflation, including climate change. Please share what part of the inflation reduction act reduced inflation?

I mean gosh .. no more government stimulus ... increase interest rates to discourage cash flows .. I'm sure that had nothing to do with the reduction.

How much for a gallon of gas where you live?
gas and oil prices have dropped a lot in the past year.

Oil only went up so much because of Trump's best buddy's war
Now it is dropping a ton and the Saudi's, who gave Kushner a $5B quid pro quo, are slashing production to try and raise the price of oil. Trump, Kushner, and Saudi Arabia have a pay for play scheme going. Add it to the long lost of Trump corruption.

Inflation came in at a weak and low 0.1% MoM !!! and dropped to 4% YoY !!!

Not very good news from Republican opponents of Joe Biden in 2024. This sucks because I’m a Republican and I want Biden to lose.

Forum List

Back