🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

No one is working harder, and no one is poorer. As inflation continues downward, the pressure to economize will weaken, yes.

Now, if one has lost a job, you have a point. But with UE at 3.5% and 9 million jobs awaiting, people can still control their trajectory if they are willing to work.
Nothing goes downward as things inflate.

Inflation is fake news, perpetrated by fake conservative media to scare the less informed Americans and make Biden look bad after Trump was a miserable failure as a president.

Yesterday we had a great inflation reading of only +0.1%, and today we got an even better deflation reading of -0.5% !!!!

Now we can see that it is obvious that the bulk of inflation is from the supply chain and Putin's war. After Trump's best bud Putin invaded Ukraine the price of all commodities surged 80-100% in a couple weeks.
The price of wheat, metals, nat gas, oil, steel, corn, everything across the board surged by 80-100%, of course that will cause major inflation.
Because of the Ukraine invasion and the massive and rapid surge in commodities, inflation then surged with it, which is to be expected, then people wrongly could not admit/identify that inflation increased because of this commoditiy surge.

Now the world has adjusted to the war and supply chain are normalizing, and lo and behold inflation is plummeting and gone negative.
Right now we have DEFLATION !

Biden has navigated the mess he inherited from Trump, all of Trump's record mega debt, deficit, and fake money FED stimulus caused major inflation, and then Trump's best bud Putin's Ukraine invasion exacerbated the situation bigly. But now the supply chains have had time to normalize and inflation is going bye bye !!!

You dumbass.

Being inbred has really fucked up your brain, hasn't it?

You stupid Moon Bats that supported this Potatohead dimwit don't get to brag about inflation being at a disastrous 5%. More than 2.5 times more than what we had with Trump. After two year at near 10%.

Of course you are the same stupid Moon Bat that was bragging about Potatohead's $1.4 trillion deficit recently so we know you are beaucoup dinky dau. Typical for a stupid uneducated Moon bat.

Last edited:
You dumbass.

Being inbred has really fucked up your brain, hasn't it?

You stupid Moon Bats that supported this Potatohead dimwit don't get to brag about inflation being at a disastrous 5%. More than 2.5 times more than what we had with Trump. After two year at near 10%.

Of course you are the same stupid Moon Bat that was bragging about Potatohead's $1.4 trillion deficit recently so we know you are beaucoup dinky dau. Typical for a stupid uneducated Moon bat.
I remember "disastrous" inflation during the Reagan years. Hint, Flash: we survived. And this we are surviving far more easily than then.

I remember "disastrous" inflation during the Reagan years. Hint, Flash: we survived. And this we are surviving far more easily than then.
The inflation started with that Carter asshole and it did a lot of damage to the economy. Like when I had to get a 9% mortgage on the house we built. I was getting 15% cost of living raises at work and that was barely keeping up. People on fixed income were hurt really bad, just like our retirees are now.

Inflation is a cruel tax.

Potatohead's inflation is a disaster for this country and while it might not be at the highest levels we have seen in the last two years it is still substantial and piss on the stupid Moon Bats that try to dismiss it..

It must be my imagination that sees everything being more expensive.

Make up your mind, kid.
I’m getting very strong. I used to have trouble carrying $50 worth of groceries into the house in one fell swoop, but now I can carry $100 in….and still have a free hand!

The inflation started with that Carter asshole and it did a lot of damage to the economy. Like when I had to get a 9% mortgage on the house we built. I was getting 15% cost of living raises at work and that was barely keeping up. People on fixed income were hurt really bad, just like our retirees are now.

Inflation is a cruel tax.

Potatohead's inflation is a disaster for this country and while it might not be at the highest levels we have seen in the last two years it is still substantial and piss on the stupid Moon Bats that try to dismiss it..
Such language. :) We paid 11%. You survived, I survived. This time around is much easier. Why do you deny the facts?

The disaster started under Democrat Carter, with inflation in the double digits.

And don’t diminish the hardships people are under. Many people have had to choose between groceries and heat this winter.

The disaster started under Democrat Carter, with inflation in the double digits.

And don’t diminish the hardships people are under. Many people have had to choose between groceries and heat this winter.
It was harder under Reagan and Bush than under Carter, and much harder now. Stop embellish today's hardships beyond what they are, in fact.

It was harder under Reagan and Bush than under Carter, and much harder now. Stop embellish today's hardships beyond what they are, in fact.
You’re diminishing the fact that the majority of Americans are suffering financial hardships, with the highest inflation rate since Carter kicked off 13% inflation, because you are trying to shield the demented anti-American man you voted in as president.

My prayer is that we can get Trump back in before the Democrats‘ damage is beyond repair.

Inflation is fake news, perpetrated by fake conservative media to scare the less informed Americans and make Biden look bad after Trump was a miserable failure as a president.

Yesterday we had a great inflation reading of only +0.1%, and today we got an even better deflation reading of -0.5% !!!!

Now we can see that it is obvious that the bulk of inflation is from the supply chain and Putin's war. After Trump's best bud Putin invaded Ukraine the price of all commodities surged 80-100% in a couple weeks.
The price of wheat, metals, nat gas, oil, steel, corn, everything across the board surged by 80-100%, of course that will cause major inflation.
Because of the Ukraine invasion and the massive and rapid surge in commodities, inflation then surged with it, which is to be expected, then people wrongly could not admit/identify that inflation increased because of this commoditiy surge.

Now the world has adjusted to the war and supply chain are normalizing, and lo and behold inflation is plummeting and gone negative.
Right now we have DEFLATION !

Biden has navigated the mess he inherited from Trump, all of Trump's record mega debt, deficit, and fake money FED stimulus caused major inflation, and then Trump's best bud Putin's Ukraine invasion exacerbated the situation bigly. But now the supply chains have had time to normalize and inflation is going bye bye !!!

I do not even read the propaganda you post. I do not think many do.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Such language. :) We paid 11%. You survived, I survived. This time around is much easier. Why do you deny the facts?
It is not just about survival. Things were a lot better when Trump was President until Potatohead's Chicom buddies unleashed the bioweapon. Lower inflation, increased family income, millions fewer Illegals, better economic growth, lower unemployment, lower energy prices and a stronger military. The country was making good strides in becoming great again.

Potatohead has done a lot of damage to this country and it is despicable that the Moon Bats try to minimize it.

As far as survival. I am retired and I have an adequate retirement income. I am fortunate in that I can increase the amount of money I get each month. Most retirees and a lot of working people can't do that. Since Potatohead's inflation I have had to increase it $1200/month to have the same buying power as when Trump was President. That money comes out of my investments and is the money that would have gone to my children and grandchildren. Potatohead's cruel inflation tax is stealing money from children and grandchildren. Probably yours also but obviously you don't care.

You’re diminishing the fact that the majority of Americans are suffering financial hardships, with the highest inflation rate since Carter kicked off 13% inflation, because you are trying to shield the demented anti-American man you voted in as president.

My prayer is that we can get Trump back in before the Democrats‘ damage is beyond repair.
Trump is finished. People are better off now than under Carter, Reagan, and Bush.

As the voters for Fetterman understood, the damaged anti-MAGA candidates are better than Trump and MAGA. The transformation will continue despite your unrealistic hopes and wishes.

Trump is finished. People are better off now than under Carter, Reagan, and Bush.

As the voters for Fetterman understood, the damaged anti-MAGA candidates are better than Trump and MAGA. The transformation will continue despite your unrealistic hopes and wishes.
People who voted for Fetterman are as brain-damaged as he is.

Help me out folks....
  • Real wages are keeping up with inflation (see graph 1)
    • Wage growth at the bottom is very high (see graph 2)
  • Corporate profits are at historic highs (trust me)
  • S&P is above the historic post recession trendline (see graph 3)
  • Unemployment is a historic lows (google it)
  • Consumer spending is trending at a reasonable pace (see graph 4)
  • If you are a home owner your equity is sky high
  • Personal savings is the normal level of brokeness (see graph 5)
The woe is me economic complaining is utter bullshit. We are living in a time where people are unable to assess risk and unable to find perspective. People are missing out on a very lucrative time period for the average American because a taco cost more than they remember.

Real wages are higher than any time pre-pandemic
1681416106693.png

Young people are killing it.

1681416127176.png

S&P With Trendline shows a fair value
1681416150172.png

Consumers are spending
1681416167528.png

Personal savings is fairly average for history - Americans are always broke
1681416185543.png

Help me out folks....
  • Real wages are keeping up with inflation (see graph 1)
    • Wage growth at the bottom is very high (see graph 2)
  • Corporate profits are at historic highs (trust me)
  • S&P is above the historic post recession trendline (see graph 3)
  • Unemployment is a historic lows (google it)
  • Consumer spending is trending at a reasonable pace (see graph 4)
  • If you are a home owner your equity is sky high
  • Personal savings is the normal level of brokeness (see graph 5)
The woe is me economic complaining is utter bullshit. We are living in a time where people are unable to assess risk and unable to find perspective. People are missing out on a very lucrative time period for the average American because a taco cost more than they remember.

Real wages are higher than any time pre-pandemic
View attachment 776131

Young people are killing it.

View attachment 776133

S&P With Trendline shows a fair value
View attachment 776134

Consumers are spending
View attachment 776136

Personal savings is fairly average for history - Americans are always broke
View attachment 776137
Here is something your charts don't show:
70% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
But it's the Golden Age of Biden, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back