Information Kommissars in News Rooms

Are you guys what keeps the home shopping network going? There are at least three threads by fools who have fallen for this urban myth that comes from distorting reality. LOL

Jesus, go buy tin foil.

Are you guys what keeps the home shopping network going? There are at least three threads by fools who have fallen for this urban myth that comes from distorting reality. LOL

Jesus, go buy tin foil.

Urban myth? Google it fool!

I did, idiot. And I linked it yesterday.

The FCC is polling individuals to see if news outlets provide information THE INDVIDUALS considrer necessary. Instead of relying on the usual RW propaganda sights you guys fall for, try going to the actual source of who is doing the polling about what.

I didn't know this had already been posted. Unlike some here, I don't live in my parents basement and spend my days and nights on this site so can't keep up with everything that goes on here.

Dats riiiight comrades. Storm Troopers and SS men vill alzo accompany the Information Kommissars. Anyone not following the orders of Heir Obama vill suffer the consequences.

Dat iz all.

I did, idiot. And I linked it yesterday.

The FCC is polling individuals to see if news outlets provide information THE INDVIDUALS considrer necessary. Instead of relying on the usual RW propaganda sights you guys fall for, try going to the actual source of who is doing the polling about what.

No asshole, they're sending them to newsrooms to monitor what they report.
The pretense they give is only that, a pretense.

Dats riiiight comrades. Storm Troopers and SS men vill alzo accompany the Information Kommissars. Anyone not following the orders of Heir Obama vill suffer the consequences.

Dat iz all.

And when it happens you people will support it, you lap up everything this asshole does.

Dat iz all.

They're gonna frog march Roger Ailes right out of the news room and put him on his knees in the Faux parking lot and give him a nine mill to the back of the head. I weep.

left-wing regimes are almost always dictatorships

just look around;

libs are losers and wannabe dictators who lie to themselves

Dat iz all.

They're gonna frog march Roger Ailes right out of the news room and put him on his knees in the Faux parking lot and give him a nine mill to the back of the head. I weep.

well there ya go; libs are moronic fascist wannabes too stupid to realize today it's Fox News; and tomorrow it will be them the government comes for; should they dare think outside the Party lines that is........

idiots and hypocrites

Yeah yeah yeah. i had to dig into this issue yesterday when it reared it's head from the "echo chamber". The FCC is conducting a poll that includes a formula that asks news agencies how they pick their stories. This whole affair will go on for...gasp..a week.

The NAB has already said there piece on this and the study back in June. When this was put forth last May. The NAB believes it will not accomplish what it sets out to accomplish and questions the constitutionality of the formula for the study.

You can read about the actual study here, and about the NAB rebuttal here.

I do not agree with this study, the way it is conducted and question what it's actually for, but to claim that it's adding commisars to news rooms to dictate and put pressure on agencies over the stories they report is just echo chamber nonsense that rabid ignoramous' have been repeating since it popped up again. The story is almost a year old for fucks sake.

Last edited:
Well

the Left's Messiah and dictator wannabe has EXPANDED warrantless wiretapping from what it was under Bush; EXPANDED drone surveilience in the USA; ASSASINATED AMERICAN CITIZENS USING DRONES that were suspected of being terrorists WITHOUT A TRIAL; not even a secret trial in absentia, used the IRS to go after political enemies, increased spying on our friends; refused to enforce border laws; ran guns to Mexican druglords, SUED STATES for wanting to help enforce federal immigration law.............................just to name a few sins

so who is suprised an idiot like bendoverdog poo-poohs the lastest trampling of our civil rights?

idiots and hypocrites

Well

the Left's Messiah and dictator wannabe has EXPANDED warrantless wiretapping from what it was under Bush; EXPANDED drone surveilience in the USA; ASSASINATED AMERICAN CITIZENS USING DRONES that were suspected of being terrorists WITHOUT A TRIAL; not even a secret trial in absentia, used the IRS to go after political enemies, increased spying on our friends; refused to enforce border laws; ran guns to Mexican druglords, SUED STATES for wanting to help enforce federal immigration law.............................just to name a few sins

so who is suprised an idiot like bendoverdog poo-poohs the lastest trampling of our civil rights?

idiots and hypocrites

Take your meds, dude. You're spilling drool everywhere.

Yeah yeah yeah. i had to dig into this issue yesterday when it reared it's head from the "echo chamber". The FCC is conducting a poll that includes a formula that asks news agencies how they pick their stories. This whole affair will go on for...gasp..a week.

The NAB has already said there piece on this and the study back in June. When this was put forth last May. The NAB believes it will not accomplish what it sets out to accomplish and questions the constitutionality of the formula for the study.

I do not agree with this study, the way it is conducted and question what it's actually for, but to claim that it's adding commisars to news rooms to dictate and put pressure on agencies over the stories they report is just echo chamber nonsense that rabid ignoramous' have been repeating since it popped up again. The story is almost a year old for fucks sake.

yawn;

there is always some idiots who refuse to see what is coming. In fact when viewed in the light of overall media access by this administration they are the polar opposite of the "transparent" Administration they promised. so as they keep THEMSELVES CLOAKED IN SECRECY; and this has been noted by BOTH SIDES OF THE POLIITICAL AISLE; they want to know everything about others

idiots and hypocrites

Well

idiots and hypocrites

Take your meds, dude. You're spilling drool everywhere.

good one dork; is that the best you got?

yawn;

there is always some idiots who refuse to see what is coming. In fact when viewed in the light of overall media access by this administration they are the polar opposite of the "transparent" Administration they promised. so as they keep THEMSELVES CLOAKED IN SECRECY; and this has been noted by BOTH SIDES OF THE POLIITICAL AISLE; they want to know everything about others

idiots and hypocrites

Clearly you prefer the echo chamber to actually investigating and understanding the issue at hand. It's just one dogmatic spew after another. The chicken little sky is falling nonsense. I linked you to the actual study information, along with teh NAB rebuttal. And you come back with this?

:cuckoo:

yawn;

idiots and hypocrites

Clearly you prefer the echo chamber to actually investigating and understanding the issue at hand. It's just one dogmatic spew after another. The chicken little sky is falling nonsense. I linked you to the actual study information, along with teh NAB rebuttal. And you come back with this?

:cuckoo:

yawn; TRY REALITY DORK; take a look around you; you have already lost much of the freedom you have.

take your links and stuff them

Forum List

Back