Ingraham And Giuliani Out-Dumb Trump

If we let everyone go back to normal and let the coronavirus kill two or three million Americans, I wonder what new depths of stupidity the Fox "News" tards and Trump would plumb. I wonder what fantastic twists of illogic we would see as they continued to compare covid to cancer and car accidents and swimming pool drownings.

You would not think it was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

INGRAHAM: Michael Bloomberg is gonna handle the tracing, army of tracers in NY we learned today from Cuomo.

GIULIANI: That's totally ridiculous.

INGRAHAM: The army of tracers.

GIULIANI: Then we should trace everybody for cancer.

INGRAHAM: Yeah, army of tracers.

GIULIANI: We should trace everybody for cancer, and heart disease. And obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than Covid-19. So, we should be traced for all those things. I mean life possesses a certain degree of risk.

If you need it explained to you why this was incredibly stupid, maybe you should eat a Tide pod.

I didn't know cancer and heart disease were contagious.

You would not think it was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

INGRAHAM: Michael Bloomberg is gonna handle the tracing, army of tracers in NY we learned today from Cuomo.

GIULIANI: We should trace everybody for cancer, and heart disease. And obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than Covid-19. So, we should be traced for all those things. I mean life possesses a certain degree of risk.

If you need it explained to you why this was incredibly stupid, maybe you should eat a Tide pod.

I am gonna trace the eyeballs out if they trace me

Hopefully they send Andy

Well they are, now share another cigarette

So Bloomberg will trace people with Covid

Liberals need to relocate to Wuhan, their government is much more in line with their expectations

You would not think if was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

Okay.

Do we need to trace everybody with the flu or a common cold? Or gonorrhea? Or AIDS? Or HIV?

Don't sit there and act like it was NOT a good point and cause for concern. HIPAA just went into the trash.

Contact tracing seems to be effective at getting people to test for HIV and finding new HIV cases. A systematic review found that 63% of notified partners were tested for HIV. The same systematic review also showed that the average percentage of people of those contacted who tested positive was 20%, with a range of 14% to 26%.

Contact tracing is also effective at getting untested people into testing. In one study, 22% of people who tested as a result of contract tracing had never had a test before and 41% had no plans to be tested within the next 6 months.

You're welcome.

To be fair to them, they appear to be of the school of "infect as many as fast as possible to create some immunity." Assuming some high number like >50% already has some form of immunity, that might not be insane … unless you're in a place like NYC, the NE, Fla, Atl and CA that could still tip into a horror like Italy with people literally dying in hallways without treatment.

I'm not sure Trump's team is competent to do contact tracing. That's probably why Bloomberg is stepping up to try and save NYC as we know it. But even there, it's too late, imo. Just try to get by without a third world show and pray for immunity.

In places like CA and Colo and Mich and even Chi, they can probably gradually open up employers with routine testing and contact tracing and it might be ok till there's a vaccine

But yeah, diseases that are genetically predetermined, environmentally caused, and usually treatable with drugs and managed are not novel viruses. Or even HIV, that apparently one can take a test at home for. (who knew)

Last edited:
Make an argument for tracking people with COVID-19 while also arguing that it is wrong to also track people with HIV or AIDS.

Annnnnd Go.

Is bloomberg gonna issue the tracked people badges?

VIII-A-6_0010_-Parisians-wearing-the-yellow-star_1200x800_acf_cropped.jpg

Next they'll be comparing deaths from auto accidents - Well, never mind, they already have even though those aren't contagious either. They kind of stopped doing that since that figure is around 38,000 per year and C-19 deaths are pushing 55,000 in the past 6 weeks.

You would not think if was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

Man up and unblock me, sissy.

He's got me blocked too. Luke Sissyfag was more of a man than our g5000

If we let everyone go back to normal and let the coronavirus kill two or three million Americans, I wonder what new depths of stupidity the Fox "News" tards and Trump would plumb. I wonder what fantastic twists of illogic we would see as they continued to compare covid to cancer and car accidents and swimming pool drownings.

Are you still listening to Fauci about 2MM death?

Liberals need to relocate to Wuhan, their government is much more in line with their expectations
Speaking for myself as an American liberal, I expect competence, integrity, honesty and maturity. Why should we seek those qualities abroad? Nine more months of what we have now and it will be necessary to look elsewhere for nobility.

Are you still listening to Fauci about 2MM death?
Take your Lysol injection in a tanning bed, then get back in touch.

Exactly. That's what Fox is suggesting. And the point of social distancing is to maintain a level number of infections that can be treated as well as the best trained doctors in the world can do, and not end up with a bunch of first year residents trying to manage 10plus cases at one time.

Next they'll be comparing deaths from auto accidents - Well, never mind, they already have even though those aren't contagious either. They kind of stopped doing that since that figure is around 38,000 per year and C-19 deaths are pushing 55,000 in the past 6 weeks.
I thought they had compared it to auto accidents?

Forum List

Back