Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Specialization due to Jurisdictional issues; the Commander in Chief of that which is Proclaimed necessary in our Second Article of Amendment, is no (mere individual rights) coincidence. It really is, the Fault of the Commander in Chief.

Your gibberish in noted and dismissed.

The fact remains that you have done NOTHING to support your assumption that Chicago has more guns.

The data I posted/linked to, suggests that the exact opposite is likely true, as urban areas have much lower gun ownership.

You have done NOTHING, near as I can tell from your posted gibberish, to even address that fact that strongly undermines your completely unsupported assumption.

Are you paid by how much you get your ass handed to you?
dude; Only untermenchen make excuses instead of the results, of a valid, refutation.

No excuses here, liar.

You can't or won't do anything to support your assumption that Chicago has more guns.

I've posted a link to a report on a study showing that urban centers normally have MUCH lower levels of gun ownership.

You spout lots of gibberish to try to distract from the simply fact that you can't back up your shit.
dear; I am a federalist; drugs and guns, are no form of Excuse for the militia of the United States.

There should be No security problems in our free States, because, they all have a Commander in Chief, "of security".

Your moronic word salad is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

You can't or won't do anything to support your assumption that Chicago has more guns.

I've posted a link to a report on a study showing that urban centers normally have MUCH lower levels of gun ownership.

You spout lots of gibberish to try to distract from the simply fact that you can't back up your shit.
dear, you don't have a point; only propaganda and rhetoric.

There should be No security problems in our free States, because, they all have a Commander in Chief, "of security".

Northern (and Western) Liberals defeated your kind and freed the slaves. You can't change American history.

YOu are the one denying the Americanism of your fellow Americans based on policies.

You are the one that is espousing hatred of, for one example, Christians.
America is a secular state. You might live here but you are not an American.

If God said to you, it's me or America, pick one? You'd pick God while I can pick - America. And ISIS-types? Same answer.

NO, the American government is a secular government. The American nation is still very religious.

You hate your fellow Americans who are Christian. Unless they are minorities.

This is revealed by your attempt to claim that being Christian means you can't be an American.

You are the bad guy here.
Most Americans aren't Americans, they are little religious useless ignorant shits like you (afraid of their own shadow).
Does it HURT to be that stupid?

What hurts you is - people telling the truth.

Want to prove me wrong? Then defend the wearing of the burka? Go.

Your gibberish in noted and dismissed.

The fact remains that you have done NOTHING to support your assumption that Chicago has more guns.

The data I posted/linked to, suggests that the exact opposite is likely true, as urban areas have much lower gun ownership.

You have done NOTHING, near as I can tell from your posted gibberish, to even address that fact that strongly undermines your completely unsupported assumption.

Are you paid by how much you get your ass handed to you?
dude; Only untermenchen make excuses instead of the results, of a valid, refutation.

No excuses here, liar.

dear; I am a federalist; drugs and guns, are no form of Excuse for the militia of the United States.

My point stands.

dear, you don't have a point; only propaganda and rhetoric.

My point stands.

YOu are the one denying the Americanism of your fellow Americans based on policies.

You are the one that is espousing hatred of, for one example, Christians.

If God said to you, it's me or America, pick one? You'd pick God while I can pick - America. And ISIS-types? Same answer.

NO, the American government is a secular government. The American nation is still very religious.

This is revealed by your attempt to claim that being Christian means you can't be an American.

Most Americans aren't Americans, they are little religious useless ignorant shits like you (afraid of their own shadow).

You stating the religious Americans are not Americans, is not the "truth", that is just you revealing yourself to be a very bigoted and hateful person.

Only whites?

How far back in history do you want to go?

Attila?

Japanese?

Chinese?

Or are you only talking about the US?

It only bothers him when whites do it.
Being white that makes sense (that I am not about to point the finger at - other races).

Nonsense.

You know that a majority of whites do not support your policies, thus you want to marginalize them and their culture(s), so that you don't have explain your attacks on their culture and heritage and interests.

I'm sure you are very supportive of OTHER races who "point fingers" at whites, are you not?
The majority voted for - Clinton. Try again.
Factually incorrect.

Ah, no.

You stating the religious Americans are not Americans, is not the "truth", that is just you revealing yourself to be a very bigoted and hateful person.

When forced to choose between America and God, I can choose America. Most cannot hence, Americans in name only.

When forced to choose between America and God, I can choose America. Most cannot hence, Americans in name only.

Your bigotry has been established so we can stop beating that dead horse.

WHat other groups do you hate and wish to marginalize and discriminate against?

In a liberal nation, anyone who is illiberal should be out of politics and kept to the borders of decent society. They really don't belong here and won't defend what founded the nation. Morons for God.

...But illegal immigration was down under Obama.
That has nothing to do with the Dems standing by Illegal Aliens rather than their own countrymen.
The GOP ISnt blameless either. In my opinion, consorting with Russians to gain political power, offshoring businesses to avoid paying taxes or iving wages and attempting to destroy the middle class is worse.

Unfortunately you are correct. . But I recognize myself as Swedish heritage, more important to me than this country I have always lived in. The only flag occupying my pole is the Swedish one.

Are the Swedish protesting in the streets, stopping traffic and causing damage to public and private property? Are they chanting things like "WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

Are the Swedish harming property values across the country?

Do the Swedish have the highest rate of violent crime and murder per capita in the US? Do they have the highest incarceration rates per capita?

Are the Swedish making it difficult for police to do their jobs because they fear riots if they have to get violent with a Swedish suspect?

Are the Swedish causing businesses to move out or close down because of theft and armed robberies?

Apples and Oranges.
Are the Swedes putting on camos, lacing up their combat boots and putting their lives on the line in some hell hole to defend America's interests around the world? Black soldiers are doing that and always have. Their blood is mingled with that of all Americans of all races on countless battlefields.
That their brethren back home have to protest in the streets to bring their social grievances to the attention to the world is
A damning indictment of the system.

Fuck Sweden. If your allegiace to Sweden is greater than your allegiace to America get the hell out of here and go home. I would rather have ten loyal black. American soldiers than thousands of Swedes who come to take opportunities without having shared in the blood pact every soldier shares
In combat for his nation.

Unfortunately you are correct. . But I recognize myself as Swedish heritage, more important to me than this country I have always lived in. The only flag occupying my pole is the Swedish one.

Are the Swedish protesting in the streets, stopping traffic and causing damage to public and private property? Are they chanting things like "WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

Do the Swedish have the highest rate of violent crime and murder per capita in the US? Do they have the highest incarceration rates per capita?

Are the Swedish making it difficult for police to do their jobs because they fear riots if they have to get violent with a Swedish suspect?

Are the Swedish causing businesses to move out or close down because of theft and armed robberies?

Apples and Oranges.
to defend America's interests around the world? Black soldiers are doing that and always have.

What American "Interests"?
It seems in most cases it's truly in the American interest to stay out.

Apples and Oranges.
Are the Swedes putting on camos, lacing up their combat boots and putting their lives on the line in some hell hole to defend America's interests around the world? Black soldiers are doing that and always have. Their blood is mingled with that of all Americans of all races on countless battlefields.
That their brethren back home have to protest in the streets to bring their social grievances to the attention to the world is

Fuck Sweden. If your allegiace to Sweden is greater than your allegiace to America get the hell out of here and go home. I would rather have ten loyal black. American soldiers than thousands of Swedes who come to take opportunities without having shared in the blood pact every soldier shares

What about Swedish Americans?

Richard Bong - Wikipedia

I was born in america to two Swedish parents. That makes me a swede FIRST, american second. So that means I am from a different culture. Explain how I am a threat....you can't because you cannot think worth anything. Calling you out....you lose.
The American forefathers were wise enough to restrict ascension to the presidecy by birthright. I see why.

I was born in america to two Swedish parents. That makes me a swede FIRST, american second. So that means I am from a different culture. Explain how I am a threat....you can't because you cannot think worth anything. Calling you out....you lose.
The American forefathers were wise enough to restrict ascension to the presidecy by birthright. I see why.

The Founding Fathers were wise enough to make the Naturalization Act of 1790, to make it so only "Whites of good character" were to become U.S citizens.

In a liberal nation, anyone who is illiberal should be out of politics and kept to the borders of decent society. They really don't belong here and won't defend what founded the nation. Morons for God.

Wow. So by your definition of liberal, any groups that does not share your liberal views "should be out of politics".

AND you state that in the context of being asked who you hate.

Your stance is more akin to that of a hard line Marxist than anything resembling the traditional meaning of "liberal" or "American".

Apples and Oranges.

Richard Bong - Wikipedia[/u
I side with the forefathers on that one.
If you are born here you aren't a Swede you are an American.

Apples and Oranges.

I'm not a Swede, but "American" is no real ethnicity.

Apples and Oranges.

2cd gen immigrants are likely to have strong ties to their homeland.

This is one of the reasons having a large immigrant population is a bad idea.

Large numbers of American voters had divided loyalties between their ethnic brothers and their fellow citizens.

IF the numbers are small, this is not a major issue.

If the numbers are massively large, than it can be.

As we see today.

The Founding Fathers were wise enough to make the Naturalization Act of 1790, to make it so only "Whites of good character" were to become U.S citizens.
I guess that "good character" clause killed it.
None of those kind of whites could be found.

Last edited:

Apples and Oranges.

2cd gen immigrants are likely to have strong ties to their homeland.

This is one of the reasons having a large immigrant population is a bad idea.

Large numbers of American voters had divided loyalties between their ethnic brothers and their fellow citizens.

IF the numbers are small, this is not a major issue.

If the numbers are massively large, than it can be.

As we see today.
Still the hegemonic oracle of demagoguery I see.

Forum List

Back