Ingraham/O'Reilly lament not opposing Patriot Act

Evidence, please, the NSA program under Obama is the Bush program on steroids.

Good luck with that.
The NSA system and USAPATRIOT Act were born to be put on steroids, fool.

So you have no evidence then.
My evidence is every other federal program that was "just temporary" or has far surpassed its original intended (so they say) purpose....Given that, I'd say that there's overwhelming evidence.

Are you such a fool to believe that the IRS was originally meant to be running a medical insurance monopoly?

My evidence is every other federal program that was "just temporary" or has far surpassed its original intended (so they say) purpose....Given that, I'd say that there's overwhelming evidence.

Are you such a fool to believe that the IRS was originally meant to be running a medical insurance monopoly?

Mathew said Bush did not spy on Americans. He was wrong. I have proved it.

It amuses me you say there is overwhelming evidence that Obama has put that program on steroids and yet do not produce it. :lol:

Better late than never, I suppose.

Some of us on the left tried to generate opposition to the Patriot Act when it was first proposed, but few on the right were interested. They were scared of "Islamoterrorist's" and trusted George Bush.

Now that our warnings have been proven correct, they've suddenly seen the light. Or, is it just that Obama is now involved in doing the same things Bush was doing and that's bad?

I hate to say it but.....we told you so.

Now...maybe we can all get together and eliminate the Patriot Act.

Laura Ingraham: Ignoring Patriot Act ?a mistake? - Hadas Gold - POLITICO.com

They're dim bulbs who can't see past the ends of their bulbous noses. (That's true for O'Reilly, anyway)

Most of the opposition to parts of the PA came from the left. But there were SOME on the right who understood what an unwise idea it was to give the gov't such sweeping powers in the information age. But most of them marched in time to the Cheney/Bush beat as if being out of step was a capital offense.

He probably "thinks" Social Security is a solvent program and that there is unlimited money in a government insured trust fund that will have him living in luxury after he retires...

I'm making a great leap in assuming he actually has productive employment of course.

It amuses me you say there is overwhelming evidence that Obama has put that program on steroids and yet do not produce it. :lol:
I really gave you credit for not being this dense.

I stand corrected.

He probably "thinks" Social Security is a solvent program and that there is unlimited money in a government insured trust fund that will have him living in luxury after he retires...

Wow! Look at you just making shit up that has absolutely nothing to do with this topic, just because I'm kicking some ass here! :lol:

I'm making a great leap in assuming he actually has productive employment of course.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Last edited:

I stand corrected.
Sooooo...anytime you want to provide that overwhelming evidence, feel free! :lol:

Since Bush was rifling through Americans' phone records, I am very interested to see what that looks like on steroids under Obama. What's he doing, calling everyone on your phone bill to ask them about you?

Last edited:
There is no difference between what Bush and Obama did. NO DIFFERENCE.

Anyone who believed law enforcement wanted the Patriot Act just to chase terrorists was one naive idiot. It is chock full of a law enforcement wish list for domestic use. They had that list in their pocket, and when 9/11 happened, they were afforded the perfect opportunity to get their wish list enacted. That's why it took no time at all to write.

It should have been called RICO II.

I would not be surprised if there was another law enforcement wish list somewhere, waiting for the next big terror attack on us.

Patriot Act II: This Time We're REALLY Burning the Constitution.

And all the rubes will be donning even bigger flag pins and yellow ribbons. "You're against Patriot Act II? YOU TERRORIST LOVER!!! Look at all these dead Americans!"

(cue mass email Powerpoint slide show)

Horseshit, it's is the Booosh Program on steroids.
Couple that with the "fact" that The Bamster Admin is using it's own "secret interpretation" of the PA and you are doubly full of shit.....as usual.

I don't know how you can even entertain that imbecile. I've never seen him post anything that was remotely factual, or even rational. He's almost as bad as that "truth(doesn't)matter idiot.

I enjoy bitch slapping twits.

Gotta go. But I'll be back. Looking for that overwhelming evidence.

I am betting you guys had no idea Bush was doing the same thing. You are just learning about this, even though it was in all the papers in 2006. :lol:

Couple that with the "fact" that The Bamster Admin is using it's own "secret interpretation" of the PA and you are doubly full of shit.....as usual.

I don't know how you can even entertain that imbecile. I've never seen him post anything that was remotely factual, or even rational. He's almost as bad as that "truth(doesn't)matter idiot.

You do it very well, I'll give you that.

Carry on.

There is no difference between what Bush and Obama did. NO DIFFERENCE.

Anyone who believed law enforcement wanted the Patriot Act just to chase terrorists was one naive idiot. It is chock full of a law enforcement wish list for domestic use. They had that list in their pocket, and when 9/11 happened, they were afforded the perfect opportunity to get their wish list enacted. That's why it took no time at all to write.

It should have been called RICO II.

I would not be surprised if there was another law enforcement wish list somewhere, waiting for the next big terror attack on us.

Patriot Act II: This Time We're REALLY Burning the Constitution.

And all the rubes will be donning even bigger flag pins and yellow ribbons. "You're against Patriot Act II? YOU TERRORIST LOVER!!! Look at all these dead Americans!"

(cue mass email Powerpoint slide show)

Evidence, please, the NSA program under Obama is the Bush program on steroids.

Good luck with that.

Wait, you won't contest that Obama is suing his own "secret interpretation" of the PA...oh wait...you can't.

...and even ole Blitzer can't believe the enormity of this thing.

Sorry g...you jus ain't the world saver youse thinks you is.

I stand corrected.
Sooooo...anytime you want to provide that overwhelming evidence, feel free! :lol:

Since Bush was rifling through Americans' phone records, I am very interested to see what that looks like on steroids under Obama. What's he doing, calling everyone on your phone bill to ask them about you?
Like I said, every other "temporary" or other program that has grown far beyond it's reputed original intent....That you are so blind that you cannot come up with a few out of your own imagination and/or experience is not my problem.

And the issue goes beyond the phone snooping...Then there's the internet snooping....Then there's the media snooping and intimidation...Then there's the abuse of the IRS...Then there's the drones....

Meh....Just go watch American fucking Idol...Nothing to see here.

You do it very well, I'll give you that.

Carry on.

Some are easier than others, g makes it very simple.

Greenie is the best Lib opponent on the board...except than when cornered he just makes shit up.

Some of us on the left tried to generate opposition to the Patriot Act when it was first proposed, but few on the right were interested. They were scared of "Islamoterrorist's" and trusted George Bush.

Now that our warnings have been proven correct, they've suddenly seen the light. Or, is it just that Obama is now involved in doing the same things Bush was doing and that's bad?

lol, sure they regret it. Just 2 more rightwing hacks trying to find an angle they can attack the President on this without looking like partisan hypocrites.

So why did Pubs block Obama cutting parts of the PA, parts he has cut the use of? This is 7 years old, closely overseen by bipartisan congress, and reviewed by judges every 3 months. You ignorant, brainwashed dupes are hysterical...and most of our media is a disgrace, The Pub propaganda Machine is totally FOS, of course.

lol, sure they regret it. Just 2 more rightwing hacks trying to find an angle they can attack the President on this without looking like partisan hypocrites.
Eat shit, boy.

I opposed USAPATRIOT, DHS, TSA, FISA and all the other trappings of the idiotic "War on Terror" from day one and you goddamn well know it.

If Obama was truly against it, he wouldn't be using it right now.

Face it, the government turned its back on the people the moment that act was signed. It doesn't matter who used it more, the fact alone that it got drafted just goes to show you that, just below the surface, Congress and the Administrations are exactly the same. They want you... as slaves.

Now...maybe we can all get together and eliminate the Patriot Act.Laura Ingraham: Ignoring Patriot Act ?a mistake? - Hadas Gold - POLITICO.com

I agree with your post,as to the turn around and sdecond thoughts of both... and you didn't tell me a thing, on the surface I have no issue with the program, then and now, unless there is more to it than we have discovered ( I do find the issue on Credit card info collection curious)....

so, is now the time you admit obama is a rank opportunist hypocrite?

same for you-

is now the time you admit obama is a rank opportunist hypocrite?

Forum List

Back