🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Injustice for white males

Millions of so called discrimination law suits....

That is not affirmative action

Bullshit. it's all related.

Related ? yes
Same thing? no

Affirmative action says you must have a workforce that is representative of the demographics of your surrounding area. You must take affirmative actions to ensure access to all

Discrimination lawsuits say......I was fired because I am black or because I was a woman.

After listening to the president speak about Rosa Parks and her stand against injustices against black people so many years ago I admire her courage. It made me wonder though is it time for a white male, a Rosa Parks type, to emerge. Nobody can deny the discrimination against white males in America today. Is it even possible for a white male to move to the front of the bus and refuse to give up his seat. Perhaps it is even more hazardous today than when Rosa Parks did it so many years ago. We as white males should demand equal opportunity for jobs. We as white males should demand equal opportunity to entrance in medical schools, law schools, and colleges.

"Nobody can deny the discrimination against white males in America today."

I can. The white male in America is the most entitled group in the country and has been since the beginning of the country, hundreds of years. It seems to me what is wrong now is that you are losing your entitlements and are pissed off no end about that. Guess what? Now you know how the rest of the world lives. It's that simple. Get over it.

Just a subtle reminder.

White people still constitute the largest ethnic group of poor in America.

So while some of you INSIST that being a White males comes with privileges, bear in mind that that does not hold true simply BECAUSE one happens to be both White and Male.

I can assure you that no White Male gets a check from the Society of Oppressive White Males of America.

Statistically we are better off than othjer raqce.gender groups, that is true.

But if we take out the SUPER WEALTH AND VERY WEALTHY White males from that statistic, White Males really aren't doing all that well.

Last edited:
Just a subtle reminder.

White people stil constiute the largest group of poor in America.

So while some of you INSIST that being a White males comes with previlages, bear in mind that that does not hold true simply BECAUSE one happens to be White and Male.

I can assure you that no White Male gets a check from the Society of Oppressive White Males of America.

I truly believe that white men in America truly do not understand what it means to not be a white male in America. Most have no idea and cannot understand what life is like if you are not a white man in American, and, for that matter, around most of the world.

Last edited:
Just a subtle reminder.

White people still constitute the largest ethnic group of poor in America.

So while some of you INSIST that being a White males comes with privileges, bear in mind that that does not hold true simply BECAUSE one happens to be both White and Male.

Statistically we are better off than othjer raqce.gender groups, that is true.

But if we take out the SUPER WEALTH AND VERY WEALTHY White males from that statistic, White Males really aren't doing all that well.

In general, they are doing better than anyone else of their economic or educational status, however. And again, this is the case not just in America but around the world. In my profession, it is mostly white males who run everything, who are at the top, who get the promotions, etc. And they are not wealthy or super wealthy: they are middle class professionals. They are losing some ground, it is true, which is what I referred to in my first post. They are losing ground and seem to be very unhappy about that, but what they are experiencing is what the rest of us have always experienced.

Last edited:
After listening to the president speak about Rosa Parks and her stand against injustices against black people so many years ago I admire her courage. It made me wonder though is it time for a white male, a Rosa Parks type, to emerge. Nobody can deny the discrimination against white males in America today. Is it even possible for a white male to move to the front of the bus and refuse to give up his seat. Perhaps it is even more hazardous today than when Rosa Parks did it so many years ago. We as white males should demand equal opportunity for jobs. We as white males should demand equal opportunity to entrance in medical schools, law schools, and colleges.

I agree there is some discrimination against white males but to compare it to civil rights abuses of the past is ridiculous.

when people like you reap what you sow you are the first to fall !! when the left gets their way their own weak constituents are hurt the worst because they are to lazy and weak minded to overcome their own self inflicted problems .no matter how badly the left screws things up conservatives will always work hard and find a way to succeed .

If you believe that we in the white male sector are abused, then sue under federal discrimination laws. If you have a legitimate case, you will win.

As a white male, born poor, I have done incredibly well. And I am nothing than one of scores of millions of white males who have done well. I suspect your failure, yidnar, is of your own making, not discrimination.

You sound as if you are a whiney, weak liberal.
you don't hear me or any other conservative on this board whining about someone making more money than we do libb !! thats the lefts baby not ours !!:cool:

You are whining about race, yidnar. We are talking about your whining, not anyone else's.

Stop the whining, yidnar!

The biggest impediment to Afirmative Action was not prejudice against blacks, hispanics and women but a preconception of what made a good manager, policeman or doctor. In most cases, that meant a white male.

It was not until we saw minorities and women filling these positions that it became no big deal

While I agree with you, I don't believe that the racists crying about "keeping the white man down" agree.

using that logic someone that cries about " keeping the black man down' is s racist too.

NAACP is a racist organization with thousands of racists.

Ah, but history proves the black man was being kept down.

You have no history and no evidence on your side, just a lot of crying and gnashing of teeth.

When oh when is the man going to finish keeping the white man down.

White males have the highest per capita income and wealth in this nation and the lowest unemployment and poverty rates of any large demographic....more evidence of the organized racism inherent in this society against him.

When will the white man ever get a break?

Amazing, considering all the breaks that minorities and women receive. You'd think more would take advantage of AA and all the bennies. But, no, it's much easier to sit you your ass and bitch about how "whitey" keeps y'all down.

Y'all?

I'm white, you idiot.

Although people like you almost make me embarassed to be white.

Last edited:
When are all the minorities going to stop hogging all the jail cells? :dunno:

I agree there is some discrimination against white males but to compare it to civil rights abuses of the past is ridiculous.

Do you agree that discrimination of any degree, perpetrated against any particular group is an abuse?

While I agree with you, I don't believe that the racists crying about "keeping the white man down" agree.

using that logic someone that cries about " keeping the black man down' is s racist too.

NAACP is a racist organization with thousands of racists.

You have no history and no evidence on your side, just a lot of crying and gnashing of teeth.

The black man is still being kept down. It's a real shame, too, given all the opportunities and they still won't choose the more difficult option of working and earning for themselves. (A bit of a generalization, as I realize that many, many blacks have greatly improved their lot in life. And what have they earned? They are labeled race-traitors, Uncle Toms, etc by others of their race.)

[. I really don't need you to give me a statue as I am sure the statue did not mean that much to her. She just wanted equal rights as many of us white males wish for today.

She didn't want equal rights, she wanted special treatment as in affirmative action.

[ as I realize that many, many blacks have greatly improved their lot in life. And what have they earned?

No they haven't done it. Nearly all black gains are from govt jobs and affirmative action. Blacks can't make it on their own. They are mentally inferior as everyone knows.

The history of the last 40 years shows that blacks were NOT being kept down. We've had 40 years of affirmative action and blacks are still failures. Even when they're given huge amounts of special treatment they still can't make it. That proves black failure is their own fault.

The idea that whites have held down blacks is the wackiest conspiracy theory of all.

I can. The white male in America is the most entitled group in the country and has been since the beginning of the country, hundreds of years. .

So tell us what entitlements white males get. What laws are biased in favor of white males?

Answer is there aren't any at all and white male success is due to ability.

[]

The government did not legislate societal attitudes. You could still hate anyone you wanted. You could still hire anyone you wanted

But if you wanted a government contract.......you had better not discriminate

Unless it's against white males. Then you must discriminate.

[ as I realize that many, many blacks have greatly improved their lot in life. And what have they earned?

No they haven't done it. Nearly all black gains are from govt jobs and affirmative action. Blacks can't make it on their own. They are mentally inferior as everyone knows.

It must suck to have such a pathetic life that you have to run others down like you do.

My sympathies.

It must suck to have such a pathetic life that you have to run others down like you do.

My sympathies.
I think you could apply that to the ubiquitous accusation of racism as well. Seriously, the endemic failure of certain demographics is unfathomable to some. The default position is invariably a litany of social injustices which just as invariably concludes at the default accusations of "racism" because nothing else is considered acceptable.

Idealism is understandable with the young. One can smile benignly and recall their own innocence. It is rather the aging hipsters, specifically whites of a certain age who vote Democrat because they think they are still "cool" and whose hearts can't stop bleeding where pathos kicks in.

My sympathies.
I think you could apply that to the ubiquitous accusation of racism as well. Seriously, the endemic failure of certain demographics is unfathomable to some. The default position is invariably a litany of social injustices which just as invariably concludes at the default accusations of "racism" because nothing else is considered acceptable.

Idealism is understandable with the young. One can smile benignly and recall their own innocence. It is rather the aging hipsters, specifically whites of a certain age who vote Democrat because they think they are still "cool" and whose hearts can't stop bleeding where pathos kicks in.

At what point does smug arrogance kick in?

Forum List

Back