🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Injustice for white males

It must suck to have such a pathetic life that you have to run others down like you do.

My sympathies.
I think you could apply that to the ubiquitous accusation of racism as well. Seriously, the endemic failure of certain demographics is unfathomable to some. The default position is invariably a litany of social injustices which just as invariably concludes at the default accusations of "racism" because nothing else is considered acceptable.

Idealism is understandable with the young. One can smile benignly and recall their own innocence. It is rather the aging hipsters, specifically whites of a certain age who vote Democrat because they think they are still "cool" and whose hearts can't stop bleeding where pathos kicks in.

At what point does smug arrogance kick in?
Copping a phrase which you deem cool is not all that impressive, but then I suppose appropriate to those I was referring to.

I think you could apply that to the ubiquitous accusation of racism as well. Seriously, the endemic failure of certain demographics is unfathomable to some. The default position is invariably a litany of social injustices which just as invariably concludes at the default accusations of "racism" because nothing else is considered acceptable.

Idealism is understandable with the young. One can smile benignly and recall their own innocence. It is rather the aging hipsters, specifically whites of a certain age who vote Democrat because they think they are still "cool" and whose hearts can't stop bleeding where pathos kicks in.

Copping a phrase which you deem cool is not all that impressive, but then I suppose appropriate to those I was referring to.

Perhaps not impressive, but very appropriate to the mental masturbation that was your post.

Perhaps not impressive, but very appropriate to the mental masturbation that was your post.
Ok dude, you're way cooler than I could ever be. I mean how can anyone compete with "smug arrogance' and "mental masturbation"?

Way to cool for little old me!

How does one promote equality then, when many refuse to hire or promote people of other racial or ethnic backgrounds?

Promotion and force are antithetical.

The government cannot legislate societal attitudes.

OK, so How does one promote equality then, when many refuse to hire or promote people of other racial or ethnic backgrounds?

We are being hammered as of late of the greed of the white business owners and now you are saying that white males would not want the best employees to work their business regardless of their race. I have always in the past wanted to hire the best people so I could make the best money weither they be black, white, or brown. I have run some of each race off for being useless.

[ as I realize that many, many blacks have greatly improved their lot in life. And what have they earned?

No they haven't done it. Nearly all black gains are from govt jobs and affirmative action. Blacks can't make it on their own. They are mentally inferior as everyone knows.

It must suck to have such a pathetic life that you have to run others down like you do.

My sympathies.

HAHAHA. The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Another victory for the conservatives.

Now you know how Black males feel in todays living. How it feels to go into a bank and try to get a loan to start a business,to buy a house even. Black folks are still getting the behind the 8 ball syndrone. I see it on this board the lies being posted about the whole race. So you are getting just a little payback from your own folks,probably the same folks that are giving Black folks such a hard time.So live with it.
All you people here, keep forgetting that it has never been a white, black or color thing in this nation in which separates people or groups in many ways, but rather it is a culture thing instead, and so what has been a very serious problem for many in this country, is the way that a certain segment or percentage of people within groups, do aspire to a certain way of thinking and acting in which represents their culture as they see it or see fit to, and then another group may not aspire to that culture or ways of acting as found within a culture, so they distance themselves from it or they try to. The sad thing is, is that among all groups their is a part of the group who represents a culture within a culture, and so it all depends on what part of the culture is winning out over the other part, in which then determines whether or not another group decides that it is easier to just use a broad brush to paint the whole culture as something they don't like and want to separate from, instead of doing the hard job of loving people as individuals who are within certain cultures or groups, because they have shown that they are good people, even though they may be surrounded by those who are not so good.

All this stereo typing by color is total idiocy and lunacy is what it is, and people need to always be seen for who they are as individuals, and also as Americans living in the American culture as Americans, instead of whether or not they are black or white etc. The exploitation of this color thing in America should be seen for what it is finally, and it should be called as the bluff that it is finally, especially if were in a huge card game that would also be seen or known as the game of life.

Last edited:
Ah, but history proves the black man was being kept down.

You have no history and no evidence on your side, just a lot of crying and gnashing of teeth.

The history of the last 40 years shows that blacks were NOT being kept down. We've had 40 years of affirmative action and blacks are still failures. Even when they're given huge amounts of special treatment they still can't make it. That proves black failure is their own fault.

The idea that whites have held down blacks is the wackiest conspiracy theory of all.

I don't know how old you are, but I was around 40 years ago. Black Americans have made huge progress over the past 40 years. Things have changed monumentally. Things are not perfect yet, not by a long stretch, but there has certainly been a huge amount of change. The only failure I see around here is that racists fail to change. Being ugly spirited is a sad, sad thing. Can't imagine what it is like to wake up a racist day in and day out, with such an ugly, decayed view on the rest of the world. Must be something awful that eats away at the spirit like an acid. Awful.

[ as I realize that many, many blacks have greatly improved their lot in life. And what have they earned?

No they haven't done it. Nearly all black gains are from govt jobs and affirmative action. Blacks can't make it on their own. They are mentally inferior as everyone knows.

Honey, I doubt that anyone is mentally inferior to you.

"Among the 2009 intake, 10.8% of students at Harvard were African-American, compared with 8.2% at Princeton, and 7% at Yale. To put the data in some context, African-American students made up 14% of US college enrolments in 2008."

"Harvard's latest admissions figures show that 11.8% of its new students for this autumn
will be African-American and 12.1% Latino – thought to be record proportions of the two minority groups."

Harvard admits record numbers of African-American and Latino students | Education | The Guardian

13% of American society is black. Therefore, their student population statistic in Ivy League schools and universities in general matches their population rate.

When was the last time you were studying at Harvard, Yale, Princeton? Or any university for that matter? And trust me, I know due to my profession, they don't admit anyone just because he or she is black. It is difficult, very difficult to get into one of these schools.

Last edited:
When oh when is the man going to finish keeping the white man down.

White males have the highest per capita income and wealth in this nation and the lowest unemployment and poverty rates of any large demographic....more evidence of the organized racism inherent in this society against him.

When will the white man ever get a break?

Amazing, considering all the breaks that minorities and women receive. You'd think more would take advantage of AA and all the bennies. But, no, it's much easier to sit you your ass and bitch about how "whitey" keeps y'all down.

Y'all?

I'm white, you idiot.

Although people like you almost make me embarassed to be white.

Unfortunately, that is true for me too. And Americans like him almost make me embarassed to be American. Racism is one thing that is intolerable to me.

using that logic someone that cries about " keeping the black man down' is s racist too.

NAACP is a racist organization with thousands of racists.

Ah, but history proves the black man was being kept down.

You have no history and no evidence on your side, just a lot of crying and gnashing of teeth.

The black man is still being kept down. It's a real shame, too, given all the opportunities and they still won't choose the more difficult option of working and earning for themselves. (A bit of a generalization, as I realize that many, many blacks have greatly improved their lot in life. And what have they earned? They are labeled race-traitors, Uncle Toms, etc by others of their race.)

This is ignorance and stereotyping. You obviously don't actually spend much time around people of other races.

I can. The white male in America is the most entitled group in the country and has been since the beginning of the country, hundreds of years. .

So tell us what entitlements white males get. What laws are biased in favor of white males?

Answer is there aren't any at all and white male success is due to ability.

"So tell us what entitlements white males get. What laws are biased in favor of white males?"

What a ridiculously disengenous question. There aren't any laws specifically favoring white males: it is all about 'the ol' boys' club.' White men hiring white men. Just that simple. That is why most of the people running the country, politically and economically, are white. That is why most companies, organizations and schools (higher and lower education) are run by white men. This nation is controlled by white men. As is most of the world. Pure and simple.

"Answer is there aren't any at all and white male success is due to ability" Absolutely laughable. So, by your logic, white males are more able than white women and anyone else of another race? Ludicrous.

Last edited:

My sympathies.

What an idiot. :rolleyes:

After listening to the president speak about Rosa Parks and her stand against injustices against black people so many years ago I admire her courage. It made me wonder though is it time for a white male, a Rosa Parks type, to emerge. Nobody can deny the discrimination against white males in America today. Is it even possible for a white male to move to the front of the bus and refuse to give up his seat. Perhaps it is even more hazardous today than when Rosa Parks did it so many years ago. We as white males should demand equal opportunity for jobs. We as white males should demand equal opportunity to entrance in medical schools, law schools, and colleges.

I agree there is some discrimination against white males but to compare it to civil rights abuses of the past is ridiculous.

Discrimination is discrimination, it’s both illegal and un-Constitutional; if you have evidence of discrimination against white males, cite it.

Now you know how Black males feel in todays living. How it feels to go into a bank and try to get a loan to start a business,to buy a house even. Black folks are still getting the behind the 8 ball syndrone. I see it on this board the lies being posted about the whole race. So you are getting just a little payback from your own folks,probably the same folks that are giving Black folks such a hard time.So live with it.

Blacks, even ones with a much lower credit score than me have many more opportunities for loans and grants than I. How many more years do the white males have to face this discrimination before you will feel we are even and should be given equal opportunities?

So are you saying that you know someone who is black that has a lower credit score than you, was granted a loan and you were turned down?

Or are you just generalizing?

Blacks, even ones with a much lower credit score than me have many more opportunities for loans and grants than I. How many more years do the white males have to face this discrimination before you will feel we are even and should be given equal opportunities?

So are you saying that you know someone who is black that has a lower credit score than you, was granted a loan and you were turned down?

Black folks should learn to keep it in their pants. Problems solved.

And "keeping it in ones pants", has what to do with eligibility for loans and grants?

And "keeping it in ones pants", has what to do with eligibility for loans and grants?

Spewing children left and right ruins one's credibility, ability to think critically and points to a severe lack of judgement and responsibility. And you wonder why they can't get a loan? :lol:

Spewing children left and right ruins one's credibility, ability to think critically and points to a severe lack of judgement and responsibility. And you wonder why they can't get a loan? :lol:

You obviously did not or cannot read the thread. The OP claims that "blacks with lower credit scores are able to get loans and grants that HE as a white male can't get".

Had nothing to do with blacks NOT getting loans.

Understand?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back