innocent woman beaten and robbed in NYC by gang of cowards .

Would this crime have taken place if the woman was black?
and the if attackers were white ? if the attackers were white and the woman was black dem leaders and Sharpton and other race baiters like you would be screaming hate crime . it would be reported 24/7 on the msm and there would be marches riots ect ...

I can’t make it out. Was the woman a religious Jew? Blacks are especially bigoted toward Jews. Has to do with their resentment that a persecuted minority CAN succeed with the right traits and behavior.
It doesn't matter to me. Lucky she wasn't kin to me or any of my friends that might be black or Jewish or not. They'd get retribution, law or not.

Of course

I'm so surprised.

tenor.gif

It doesn't matter to me. Lucky she wasn't kin to me or any of my friends that might be black or Jewish or not. They'd get retribution, law or not.
It matters to me because I am Jewish, and a target for people like that.

It matters to me because I am Jewish, and a target for people like that.
Yeah, but my Goy ass surely isn't, amirite? Little old black ladies aren't either?

Granted I'm old and ornery and a man, and I bet I'd stick the 1st one in the face and drop him and maybe the next one too, but there's more

after that if they want to keep going. Lil black or white or Jewish grandmas are much weaker than me. :(

They need to be able to protect themselves from irascible hoodlums like that.

Leftists have created socially engineered a couple of generations that do not respect elders anymore.

They have been taught to view elders as useless to society. (or whatever the commie shitbags call "society")

Civilization is the word I'm thinking right now, and the Commie way is anything but civilization.

A better way was already established a century or so ago.

Last edited:
and the if attackers were white ? if the attackers were white and the woman was black dem leaders and Sharpton and other race baiters like you would be screaming hate crime . it would be reported 24/7 on the msm and there would be marches riots ect ...
Idiot, do you think every time someone white commits a crime against someone black it is on national Tee Vee.

Idiot, do you think every time someone white commits a crime against someone black it is on national Tee Vee.
if a gang of whites were on video attacking a black woman it would be all over the msm ! you know it ! there would be race baiters like Sharpton and the squad screeching white supremacy at the tops of their lungs ! and you'd be right their shouting with them .

if a gang of whites were on video attacking a black woman it would be all over the msm ! you know it ! there would be race baiters like Sharpton and the squad screeching white supremacy at the tops of their lungs ! and you'd be right their shouting with them .
Wasn't this attack all over the msm?

Wasn't this attack all over the msm?
no . nothing on the leftwing media news .. nothing from the mayor he squad or the DA or any dem leader that constantly screeches racism or white supremacy ... Sharpton is silent . the beating was vicious and brutal ... the woman is lucky to have survived .. very lucky . the mayor hasnt spoke out and asked the public for help in identifying the perps ..

Forum List

Back