Insanely Brutal

What? Stop trying to deflect and give them their due.

Who's not giving them their due ? You are just making shit up again .

"Ohhhh are vets !! ". You want to help vets, don't send them to superfluous wars where th get their limbs blow off or minds all fucked up.

What did I make up you little stupid phuck? Be specific.

Timmy get past I think you're anything but an ill informed asshat....and you can't debate worth a shit. You're pretty much useless

You said we should "give them their due". I asked just what we weren't doing . You never are specific. Ya just spout GOP platitudes of and over .

You attempted to make it an anti war issue, like a good little pacifist. Those men went to do something you'll never have the courage to do. Honor them and leave your crap out of it

Anti POINTLESS wars . I won't apologize for that . The guys in ww2 we actually fighting to defend America .

Now a days our leaders want to send troops to every corner on the planet just to stroke their egos .

Left loonery abounds.Good night Timmy

They were draftees too. According to the conservatives we can't have a draft because it makes for an inferior force .

What? Stop trying to deflect and give them their due.

Who's not giving them their due ? You are just making shit up again .

"Ohhhh are vets !! ". You want to help vets, don't send them to superfluous wars where th get their limbs blow off or minds all fucked up.

What did I make up you little stupid phuck? Be specific.

Timmy get past I think you're anything but an ill informed asshat....and you can't debate worth a shit. You're pretty much useless

You said we should "give them their due". I asked just what we weren't doing . You never are specific. Ya just spout GOP platitudes of and over .

You attempted to make it an anti war issue, like a good little pacifist. Those men went to do something you'll never have the courage to do. Honor them and leave your crap out of it

By the way Lass , women can join the military too . What's stopping you ?

Sassy, you wicked witch, get your hairy back shaved.

Our Greatest Generation was great. Just nod your head and allow those who you don't like to agree with you on this.

Forum List

Back