Insanely Brutal

Ww2 vets? How many are even alive ?

According to google 847,419 as of Sept. 2015 are still alive. :)

America's Greatest Generation....damn we've let them down so bad

How do figure ? Vets get all kinds treatment - programs . And I'm guessing most if the ww2 guys are using Medicare and health insurance bennies they had from working for a living .
For those guys my dad being one of them the VA worked perfectly.
It was in the Vietnam era when the real shit started.

They are the ones who voted for the big Government programs.
That was Bubba's generation...spoiled rotten by the ww2 vets...thought they were doing the right thing ...
Then along came MLK and they missed his message too....

You could google it. Do you know when the war occurred?
Best you could do?
Daws gets a katyusha...
thanks but I have one...
Katyusha rocket launcher
Katyusha multiple rocket launchers are a type of rocket artillery first built and fielded by the Soviet Union in World War II. Multiple rocket launchers such as these deliver explosives to a target area more quickly than conventional artillery, but with lower accuracy and requiring a longer time to reload. They are fragile compared to artillery guns, but are inexpensive and easy to produce.

Best you could do?
Daws gets a katyusha...
thanks but I have one...
Katyusha rocket launcher
Katyusha multiple rocket launchers are a type of rocket artillery first built and fielded by the Soviet Union in World War II. Multiple rocket launchers such as these deliver explosives to a target area more quickly than conventional artillery, but with lower accuracy and requiring a longer time to reload. They are fragile compared to artillery guns, but are inexpensive and easy to produce.
The key to the award is that it represents a missile (thought) that is unguided....and invariably goes over the head of the intended target.

Best you could do?
Daws gets a katyusha...
thanks but I have one...
Katyusha rocket launcher
The key to the award is that it represents a missile (thought) that is unguided....and invariably goes over the head of the intended target.

As in "woooosh, right over your head". You have to keep it simple for left loons

Best you could do?
Daws gets a katyusha...
thanks but I have one...
Katyusha rocket launcher
that's why I have one, most everything I post is way above your pay grade.

Best you could do?
Daws gets a katyusha...
thanks but I have one...
Katyusha rocket launcher

As in "woooosh, right over your head". You have to keep it simple for left loons
says the poster who's picture is in the dictionary next to the words simple, bigoted, ignorant, stupid etc..
in fact it's the most used photo in the tome.

I think everyone is missing the point of my comment, they did an incredible thing in preserving our freedom. Many were mere teens, boys doing a man's job. They are to be respected and commended

They were draftees too. According to the conservatives we can't have a draft because it makes for an inferior force .

I think everyone is missing the point of my comment, they did an incredible thing in preserving our freedom. Many were mere teens, boys doing a man's job. They are to be respected and commended

They were draftees too. According to the conservatives we can't have a draft because it makes for an inferior force .

What? Stop trying to deflect and give them their due.

Who's not giving them their due ? You are just making shit up again .

"Ohhhh our vets !! ". You want to help vets, don't send them to superfluous wars where th get their limbs blow off or minds all fucked up.

"Ohhhh are vets !! ". You want to help vets, don't send them to superfluous wars where th get their limbs blow off or minds all fucked up.

What did I make up you little stupid phuck? Be specific.

Timmy get past I think you're anything but an ill informed asshat....and you can't debate worth a shit. You're pretty much useless

Oh and what grown man uses a Dr Suess avatar and calls himself Timmy? Good grief, grow up at some point in your pathetic life

"Ohhhh our vets !! ". You want to help vets, don't send them to superfluous wars where th get their limbs blow off or minds all fucked up.
Timmy thinks they should only be used to clean up after natural disasters....caused by climate change.

Oh and what grown man uses a Dr Suess avatar and calls himself Timmy? Good grief, grow up at some point in your pathetic life

How about a person who uses a flag and cross avatar even though she despises her fellow countrymen and spews shit that would make Jesus cry .

How about a person who uses a flag and cross avatar even though she despises her fellow countrymen and spews shit that would make Jesus cry .

And how did you come to conclude I despise my "fellow countrymen"? It's left loons like you that give me pause. You have no value to this nation,you're a leech and burden. I respect patriots, people that work hard to succeed, raise good children and contribute to society. If you bawl about the military, want free shit, condone the murder of the most innocent of all or even need "safe spaces" I have no use for you. If that upsets your tender delicacies that's too bad

"Ohhhh are vets !! ". You want to help vets, don't send them to superfluous wars where th get their limbs blow off or minds all fucked up.

Timmy get past I think you're anything but an ill informed asshat....and you can't debate worth a shit. You're pretty much useless

You said we should "give them their due". I asked just what we weren't doing . You never are specific. Ya just spout GOP platitudes of and over .

You said we should "give them their due". I asked just what we weren't doing . You never are specific. Ya just spout GOP platitudes of and over .

You attempted to make it an anti war issue, like a good little pacifist. Those men went to do something you'll never have the courage to do. Honor them and leave your crap out of it

You attempted to make it an anti war issue, like a good little pacifist. Those men went to do something you'll never have the courage to do. Honor them and leave your crap out of it

Anti POINTLESS wars . I won't apologize for that . The guys in ww2 we actually fighting to defend America .

Now a days our leaders want to send troops to every corner on the planet just to stroke their egos .

Forum List

Back