Insanity - Ferguson Mo Caves In To Blacks And Announces Amnesty For Lawbreakers!!!

I didn't read anything about looters being given a free pass. It was for parking tickets and failed court appearances.

HAHAHA. Hey einstein. Are you saying none of the looters had outstanding traffic fines?? Produce your evidence or STFU.

In fact, of the 51 people who were arrested Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, only one person was from Ferguson. The rest were from surrounding towns and faraway cities such as Des Moines, Iowa, Chicago and New York.

Who Are The Protesters Getting Arrested In Ferguson NPR

So?

We're talking about selectively enforcing or ignoring laws based on the race of the person...not about who is from out of town and who isn't.

I

I'm saying the majority of people they were pulling over was blackkk people. It's from your own link, DingDong.

The city is 70% black, you idiot.

http://ago.mo.gov/VehicleStops/2013/reports/161.pdf

so out of a city with 20,000 and a 70% black population some 4000 stops were negroes?
Oh the humanity!
..but again..you try to change the subject.

Blacks wonder why there's no stores in their ghetto? This is why. They shit on other people that run the businesses and expect them to rebuild in their area.

It doesn't work that way.

I hope the greeedy bastards starve.

I

I'm saying the majority of people they were pulling over was blackkk people. It's from your own link, DingDong.

so out of a city with 20,000 and a 70% black population some 4000 stops were negroes?
Oh the humanity!

Oh stop with the silly conspiracy talk. There is no conspiracy against blacks. In fact it's just the opposite. Blacks get special treatment all the time.

Blacks wonder why there's no stores in their ghetto? This is why. They shit on other people that run the businesses and expect them to rebuild in their area.

It doesn't work that way.

I hope the greeedy bastards starve.

All businessmen know that whites mean peace and prosperity while blacks mean crime and poverty. Why would a sane person start a business in a black area.?

I

Oh the humanity!

Oh stop with the silly conspiracy talk. There is no conspiracy against blacks. In fact it's just the opposite. Blacks get special treatment all the time.

original-23564-1407739180-16.png

I

Oh the humanity!

original-23564-1407739180-16.png

70% black city. Common sense.

Should traffic stops be equally divided according to race? If a negro is pulled over for running a light, should the cop go grab any white person he sees and give them a ticket for running a light...to keep things "equal"?

If there are 2 million negroes in prison should we round up 2 million white people and put them in prison to keep things "equal"?

How about the NBA?..shouldn't there be an equal number of white players regardless of skill?

What about airline pilots..if there are 5,000 white airline pilots, should the gvmt go round up 5000 negroes and put them in the cockpit...to keep things "equal"? LMAO...
too funny...

For the record, I am misquoted above. I never called anyone a ding dong on this thread.

I didn't read anything about looters being given a free pass. It was for parking tickets and failed court appearances.

HAHAHA. Hey einstein. Are you saying none of the looters had outstanding traffic fines?? Produce your evidence or STFU.

Einstein is capitalized. It doesn't matter if the traffic fine was given to a looter. Those are separate offenses. You can't even admit this amnesty is for traffic fines and other fines only.

Einstein is capitalized. It doesn't matter if the traffic fine was given to a looter. Those are separate offenses. You can't even admit this amnesty is for traffic fines and other fines only.

Hey stupid. I never said the amnesty was for looting offenses. I did say many of the people getting amnesty for traffic fines are looters and of course that is true. THINK

Hey stupid. I never said the amnesty was for looting offenses. I did say many of the people getting amnesty for traffic fines are looters and of course that is true. THINK

Link for looters with parking tickets please. What they drove downtown and parked by the rioters and looters? That was poor planning.

Welcome to the "purge," well, as long as you are black.

No one is purging blacks, you fool. With all the affirmative action blacks get they have no cause to complain about anything. Whites are the ones being purged by the pathological racist in our WH.

What's "good"?

I don't understand?

This is from DingDong's linkkk. DingDong won't print the entire story, and there's a reason for that.

Municipal fines are the city’s second-highest source of revenue. Last year Ferguson drivers paid $12,400 in fines for driving cars with tinted windows. They paid another $4,905 for loud music coming out of their cars. The biggest slice of that revenue comes from people, like Ms. Clemons, who drive without insurance. In 2013, the city of just 21,000 people made almost $287,000 on that infraction alone.

Many African-Americans, who are pulled over at higher rates than whites, face traffic fines that, if not paid, can land them in jail.

So the trust level was not high in court and at the police clerk’s window in Ferguson this week.

The city issued about 25,000 arrest warrants last year — three per household, according to Arch City Defenders, a nonprofit legal group that recently published a scathing report on the issue.

To combat the notion that the city deliberately issued
What's "good"?

I don't understand?

This is from DingDong's linkkk. DingDong won't print the entire story, and there's a reason for that.

Municipal fines are the city’s second-highest source of revenue. Last year Ferguson drivers paid $12,400 in fines for driving cars with tinted windows. They paid another $4,905 for loud music coming out of their cars. The biggest slice of that revenue comes from people, like Ms. Clemons, who drive without insurance. In 2013, the city of just 21,000 people made almost $287,000 on that infraction alone.

Many African-Americans, who are pulled over at higher rates than whites, face traffic fines that, if not paid, can land them in jail.

So the trust level was not high in court and at the police clerk’s window in Ferguson this week.

The city issued about 25,000 arrest warrants last year — three per household, according to Arch City Defenders, a nonprofit legal group that recently published a scathing report on the issue.

To combat the notion that the city deliberately issued tickets to finance its operations, the Council on Tuesday agreed to limit how much of the city’s general fund can come from municipal fines.

So, maybe blacks drive more vehicles with heavily tinted windows, or play their music at intolerably loud levels? Hard to know who has insurance, or not...maybe that knowledge comes after they are stopped for blasting the eardrums out of other people at stop lights.

What's "good"?

I don't understand?

To combat the notion that the city deliberately issued tickets to finance its operations, the Council on Tuesday agreed to limit how much of the city’s general fund can come from municipal fines.

Hey stupid. What's your point?. Are you saying drivng without insurance should be legal??

I like the idea of a city getting it's revenue thru fines. Make the criminals pay and reduce the taxes of law abiding citizens.

THINK

If I understand the publicized demographics of the area, the majority of the population is black people. What, do we need to target anyone white driving through in order to maintain "equality" in traffic stops? Funny, where I live, the majority of people they pull over are white. Go figure...who wooddah known.

Blacks are being told " Loot and burn stores and we'll CANCEL any fines you owe the city".

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/13/us/mistrust-lingers-as-ferguson-takes-new-tack-on-fines.html?_r=1

sep 12 2014
FERGUSON, Mo. — There were lots of jitters at the Ferguson police clerk’s window this week, as steady streams of drivers with unpaid traffic tickets and pending arrest warrants turned themselves in as part of a new city initiative to repair its frayed relationship with black residents.

They looked around skeptically. “I don’t know if they are going to lock me up,” said Katrina Clemons, who owes almost $800 in fines and penalties from a $250 traffic ticket. “I do not like coming here.”

The drivers came with their citations, thousand-dollar invoices, and tales of racial profiling and exorbitant fees. In the wake of last month’s killing of an unarmed black teenager by a white police officer, their frustrations with the police and local courts had boiled over, pressuring elected city officials this week to scale back municipal penalties that had helped fill the city’s coffers even as they had lightened the wallets of the poor.

On Tuesday, the City Council decided to abolish fines that are routinely issued if a defendant fails to show up for court, repeal a “failure to appear” law that led to many incarcerations, and give people a month to come forward and void their warrants. It also created a special docket for defendants who have difficulty making payments on outstanding fines and moved to establish a civilian review board to oversee the Police Department, which is under investigation by the Justice Department’s civil rights division.

Your thread title is a lie. The city didn't offer amnesty to people arrested for rioting and looting. They offered amnesty on TRAFFIC fines, which is actually not that uncommon.

Now we know what Holder's been doing...threatening local leaders until they dropped enforcing the law against looters.

Read the article @boedicca.

The next topic that bubble head educates herself on before commenting will be the first.

^^^ From the Moron who averages 100 posts per day ^^^ What a loser.

I'm flattered that you keep count, but wonder why.

Look, when I post on a topic , whether I post once or a hundred times it is because I have educated myself on a topic.

When you post. It's partisan bullshit that anyone can read and tell you made NO effort to actually educate yourself about said topic before vomiting your worthless opinion.

Case in point. This amnesty is ENTIRELY about traffic court and not limited to blacks AND it is quite common for cities to do this.

Forum List

Back