Insanity - Ferguson Mo Caves In To Blacks And Announces Amnesty For Lawbreakers!!!

I don't always read the OP or noted articles. I was just obvious to me boedicca hadn't done that, as her posts are usually well thought out replies.

I don't always read the OP or noted articles. I was just obvious to me boedicca hadn't done that, as her posts are usually well thought out replies.

This is the third time that I've been in a thread with her where it has been clear that she hadn't bothered to educate herself on what she was griping about.

Now we know what Holder's been doing...threatening local leaders until they dropped enforcing the law against looters.

Read the article @boedicca.

The next topic that bubble head educates herself on before commenting will be the first.

^^^ From the Moron who averages 100 posts per day ^^^ What a loser.

I'm flattered that you keep count, but wonder why.

Look, when I post on a topic , whether I post once or a hundred times it is because I have educated myself on a topic.

When you post. It's partisan bullshit that anyone can read and tell you made NO effort to actually educate yourself about said topic before vomiting your worthless opinion.

Case in point. This amnesty is ENTIRELY about traffic court and not limited to blacks AND it is quite common for cities to do this.

The case in point is that you have poor reading comprehension as I already addressed this in the thread.

Now we know what Holder's been doing...threatening local leaders until they dropped enforcing the law against looters.

Read the article @boedicca.

The next topic that bubble head educates herself on before commenting will be the first.

Ma'am, what the hell are you talking about? YOU claimed this amnesty was for looters, not me.

It is CLEARLY for traffic court.

^^^ From the Moron who averages 100 posts per day ^^^ What a loser.

I'm flattered that you keep count, but wonder why.

Look, when I post on a topic , whether I post once or a hundred times it is because I have educated myself on a topic.

When you post. It's partisan bullshit that anyone can read and tell you made NO effort to actually educate yourself about said topic before vomiting your worthless opinion.

Case in point. This amnesty is ENTIRELY about traffic court and not limited to blacks AND it is quite common for cities to do this.

The case in point is that you have poor reading comprehension as I already addressed this in the thread.

Shouldn't you be stalking bodecea now?

It's her turn to be annoyed by you.

Yup, sppeders, your days of the racists controlling America is over. Move along.

Yup, sppeders, your days of the racists controlling America is over. Move along.

Oh no. Thanks to the ubiquitous affirmative action you liberals love, racism is stronger than ever. You love to persecute whites, don't you?

Forum List

Back