Inside Queens' hidden sex district

In a legalized setting; these English speaking girls would be “competing” with these trafficked girls. The capitalistic nature of people in general would prompt the English speaking to expose their illegal competitors. In short order there would be little to no market for them. They’d be run out by honest workers...

NIMBY---that's why. But, no. they would not be run out. Hell, that was the same rational used for Colorado but it didn't do anything to the black market because you get more for less (including potency).
Potency!? You’re kidding right? You do of course realize the exorbitant cost of business in illegal prostitution vs legalized would run them out in short order. Pay offs. Enforcement. Having to provide for “their girls” constant maitainence of secrecy, Importation costs, and risks. Human traffickers simply could not turn a profit against openly practicing, voluntary, legal girls...

Ya, you know, laced? Or just plain old marijuana that is cheaper because of taxes....

The exorbitant cost of legal prostitution would ensure that it would continue.
The two are incomparable. One is a material good. The other is a service. That’s an apples to chainsaws comparison. There is no correlation one can possibly draw between the two...

I think they are absolutely comparable. We are currently speaking of them in a dehumanizing manner.
You’re wrong...

Their bodies, their choice... Decriminalize it; and you cut out seedy underworld aspects of prostitution, that gives it such a bad rap. Especially cuts out the human trafficking, for which illegal prostitution is mostly driven by...

That would make perfect sense in dealing with English speaking prostitutes that engage in it. I seriously doubt these prostitutes speak English well enough. What this means is that they can be threatened in all kinds of ways by what will happen to them if they are caught or if they leave.
In a legalized setting; these English speaking girls would be “competing” with these trafficked girls. The capitalistic nature of people in general would prompt the English speaking to expose their illegal competitors. In short order there would be little to no market for them. They’d be run out by honest workers...

NIMBY---that's why. But, no. they would not be run out. Hell, that was the same rational used for Colorado but it didn't do anything to the black market because you get more for less (including potency).
Legalizing pot in michigan hasn’t hurt my friends business yet.

We will see in 2020 when you’ll be able to buy it from a store without a medical marajuana card. Right now you can possess it without a card but someone has to gift you the pot.

If you can get it everywhere that might dry up their business but you are correct right now my friends can sell you better for less.

It's the same in Colorado. You don't need a medical card.

They need to legalize prostitution. If it were easy, safe and legal pimps would lose their power and customers.

Do you know what has killed street walking? Tinder and smartphones. Now a girl can go selectively find her stable of customers from her living room

There would still be sex traffickers but it would be for freaks who want to abuse and rape women. Or minors. Or boys. But most guys like the little Asians you described just want to fuck a hot American and they have $200 to spend. Or $1000

Think Amsterdam
I’m not sure Amsterdam is the best example. Lots of Eastern European girls are still being “held virtually captive” by pimps who hold their passports, and get them drug addicted.
Like I said, most people will go to a legal prostitute who doesn’t need a John if it were legal. But then it’s probably expensive too. I bet these women are cheap.

I don’t think you will ever stop a black market. If there is a demand you will find criminals willing to break the law. So there is no silver bullet.

If it were legal and guys knew how tinder works they could go on and swipe right on girls who are in their 20s. Those gils can selectively pick the guys they are willing to meet for a date. Just like a real date. Then if they agree he should be able to legally exchange $100 for sex. Or whatever dollar amount she feels she is worth.

So if tinder prostitution were legal then every guy who wanted a hooker would go there. But it’s not legal. Still a lot of guys and girls use it this way.

Tinder single handedly took thousands of prostitutes off the streets. If you want to get more off the streets make tinder legal and we’ll known that’s how you find hookers. And guys should report any women who seem like they are being trafficked. It would be like calling child protective services.
Legalization is the only “silver bullet”. Like in Patong. It’s all “at will” employment, and capitalism based. Bars try to retain the best Mamasans. Theses mamasans try to get the best deals for their girls at which ever bar they work out of. In turn the girls decide which mamasan they want to work for depending on location, and the deal the mamasan has worked out with a given bar. If the bar dries up, or a better deal is offered by a different Mamasan. The girls move on to that bar, working for that mamasan. It’s completely voluntary. And the girls are free to come (should they accept the terms that a given mamasan has worked out with a bar); or go as they please.

The vast majority of the girls and women in Patong speak the language. Sometimes they are sold by their own families to brothels.
Who here is a Christian and also thinks prostitution should be legal?

I'm not sure what this has to do with it.

Potency!? You’re kidding right? You do of course realize the exorbitant cost of business in illegal prostitution vs legalized would run them out in short order. Pay offs. Enforcement. Having to provide for “their girls” constant maitainence of secrecy, Importation costs, and risks. Human traffickers simply could not turn a profit against openly practicing, voluntary, legal girls...

Ya, you know, laced? Or just plain old marijuana that is cheaper because of taxes....

The two are incomparable. One is a material good. The other is a service. That’s an apples to chainsaws comparison. There is no correlation one can possibly draw between the two...

I think they are absolutely comparable. We are currently speaking of them in a dehumanizing manner.
Speak for yourself. I’m speaking of people freely making their own choices. For me... There’s nothing more human...

I would never go to them if I could go to a legal place. They would lose my business.
That just it. They would lose all business. No one is going to risk getting involved in something so risky, when the legal alternative is closer at hand, with better choices, and no having to look over your shoulder. Traffickers would be out of business in short order. Free girls are going to offer better, more, and cheaper, than any “slave” ever could...
I’m constantly complaining about the gap between the rich and poor widening. This is a solution to this. There are thousands of poor 20 somethings out there who are too lazy to come clean my place for $100 but they would come over and give me sex for $100. And there are thousands of rich guys who would be willing to pay but don’t want to be on to catch a predator.

I’d rather be the one coming over to give me sex actually. A lot easier than cleaning my place. Lol

This takes rich men’s disposable income and gives it to poor women who need it.

And very low overhead. They don’t have to manufacture anything to provide their service. The product is your vagina.
Yup. In a legal setting; a young pretty woman can write their own ticket. Is men... We still gotta work for it. One way or another. But if we were to be honest; the resistance to legalized prostitution have much less to do with women’s safety than it does, with American women losing leverage over men in general.
If I was married and my wife didn’t blow me, and I liked blowjobs a lot, legalizing it would be like going to get a massage. Another thing women don’t like giving. But they don’t mind us going to get a massage.

I’m not sure Amsterdam is the best example. Lots of Eastern European girls are still being “held virtually captive” by pimps who hold their passports, and get them drug addicted.
Like I said, most people will go to a legal prostitute who doesn’t need a John if it were legal. But then it’s probably expensive too. I bet these women are cheap.

I don’t think you will ever stop a black market. If there is a demand you will find criminals willing to break the law. So there is no silver bullet.

If it were legal and guys knew how tinder works they could go on and swipe right on girls who are in their 20s. Those gils can selectively pick the guys they are willing to meet for a date. Just like a real date. Then if they agree he should be able to legally exchange $100 for sex. Or whatever dollar amount she feels she is worth.

So if tinder prostitution were legal then every guy who wanted a hooker would go there. But it’s not legal. Still a lot of guys and girls use it this way.

Tinder single handedly took thousands of prostitutes off the streets. If you want to get more off the streets make tinder legal and we’ll known that’s how you find hookers. And guys should report any women who seem like they are being trafficked. It would be like calling child protective services.
Legalization is the only “silver bullet”. Like in Patong. It’s all “at will” employment, and capitalism based. Bars try to retain the best Mamasans. Theses mamasans try to get the best deals for their girls at which ever bar they work out of. In turn the girls decide which mamasan they want to work for depending on location, and the deal the mamasan has worked out with a given bar. If the bar dries up, or a better deal is offered by a different Mamasan. The girls move on to that bar, working for that mamasan. It’s completely voluntary. And the girls are free to come (should they accept the terms that a given mamasan has worked out with a bar); or go as they please.

The vast majority of the girls and women in Patong speak the language. Sometimes they are sold by their own families to brothels.

Just wondering if any Christians think prostitution should be legal.

On another board we’re discussing morality and how their holy book teaches them their morality where atheists don’t have that moral compass.

I say morality is even subjective to Christians. This would be a great example. I would love to learn there are Christians who believe prostitution should be legal.

On another board we’re discussing morality and how their holy book teaches them their morality where atheists don’t have that moral compass.

I say morality is even subjective to Christians. This would be a great example. I would love to learn there are Christians who believe prostitution should be legal.
Atheists don't have a "moral compass"..? That's funny shit right there...

The Christian God is a God that supposedly grants all "free will". Opposition to free will is a direct opposition to the will of this God they claim to serve...

Are you an atheist?

That would make perfect sense in dealing with English speaking prostitutes that engage in it. I seriously doubt these prostitutes speak English well enough. What this means is that they can be threatened in all kinds of ways by what will happen to them if they are caught or if they leave.

My friends shit isn’t laced. It’s the same shit he sells to the dispensary.

There is no cost to legal prostitution. Hooker sets up profile on tinder. I swipe right on her. She looks at my bio and decides if I’m the kind of creep she wants to have as a client. We meet just like on a dating site.

You sound like a taxi driver who said Uber wouldn’t work. Lol

Sealy---your friend is not the only dealer in town and definitely not the only one in the US. The big thing right now is marijuana laced with PCP. And if that was your way of trying to call me a prostitute you can fuck off and die.

Are you an atheist?
Atheist... Agnostic... Potayto... Potahto... I'm not a Christian.

Last edited:
It’s New York City’s Grand Central of illicit sex.

A tiny Queens block has become a booming hotbed of hookers operating out of at least eight Chinese massage parlors, The Post found.

The slim strip of 40th Road in Flushing’s Chinatown, just a short walk from Citi Field, has become a 24/7 destination for sex-seeking horndogs from all over the metro area, as “masseuses” brazenly compete for johns on the narrow sidewalks.

One former NYC crimefighter said he hasn’t seen such a dense concentration of flesh factories in years.

Non-Asian men are specifically targeted by the Chinese pimps, working girls and spotters who steer customers into storefront spaces or second-floor “spas” for hour-long encounters.

It’s the same block where a prostitute committed suicide in 2017 by leaping from a building as she was about to be arrested during a NYPD sting.
https://nypost.com/2019/02/02/inside-queens-hidden-sex-district/

Looks like sex trafficking to me. Any particular reason the do-gooders are ignoring this?
Slick Willy was reported outside of one of the establishments something looking for an intern in the blue dress...

You’re wrong...
Pfft.....no

It’s New York City’s Grand Central of illicit sex.

A tiny Queens block has become a booming hotbed of hookers operating out of at least eight Chinese massage parlors, The Post found.

The slim strip of 40th Road in Flushing’s Chinatown, just a short walk from Citi Field, has become a 24/7 destination for sex-seeking horndogs from all over the metro area, as “masseuses” brazenly compete for johns on the narrow sidewalks.

One former NYC crimefighter said he hasn’t seen such a dense concentration of flesh factories in years.

Non-Asian men are specifically targeted by the Chinese pimps, working girls and spotters who steer customers into storefront spaces or second-floor “spas” for hour-long encounters.

It’s the same block where a prostitute committed suicide in 2017 by leaping from a building as she was about to be arrested during a NYPD sting.
https://nypost.com/2019/02/02/inside-queens-hidden-sex-district/

Looks like sex trafficking to me. Any particular reason the do-gooders are ignoring this?
Why does it look like trafficing.

Granted it could be and some prostitutes are the victims of trafficing

Some, but not most. This could well be voluntary prostitution. While it is still illegal the smartest thing to do would be to legalize it.
My life as a sex-trafficking victim

The above is how it works. So, adverts are placed overseas in newspapers with promises of green cards and then when they get here they don't know the layout of the land. They don't speak or comprehend the language well enough to seek help and are kept in fear through tales of ICE. This was also true in the 1990s in Florida. Back then it was INS. But, there should be a loud investigation.

Prosecutors: Human traffickers sold women for sex in our region

You’re wrong...
Pfft.....no
No amount of denial will achieve parity between an inanimate object, and an action of forced/free will...

Forum List

Back