🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate the NRA and Help Elect Trump

busted-fiddichi-to-trump-caught-meeting-with-russian-submarine-captain-21575522.png

He's not Russian. He's Lithuanian.
Chinese Japanese, what's the difference?

The difference is that the “Russian” submarine captain that Mr. Connery played was explicitly specified as being not Russian, but Lithuanian, and that this distinction was important to the motive for his actions and the plot of the story.
Fake news. ;)

He's not Russian. He's Lithuanian.
Chinese Japanese, what's the difference?

The difference is that the “Russian” submarine captain that Mr. Connery played was explicitly specified as being not Russian, but Lithuanian, and that this distinction was important to the motive for his actions and the plot of the story.
Fake news. ;)

Since when was The Hunt for Red October ever claimed to be news? It was a work of fiction, and, as far as I know, never seriously claimed to be otherwise.

Hey you don't need to read the story - Just stay in your bubble .. comfortably numb
Sure thing there sparknutz....... Bet you think that just because I didn't jump on your bandwagon I'm a Trumpanzie....... :lmao:

Dunno who you voted for, but ya ain't particularly bright :wink:

Hey you don't need to read the story - Just stay in your bubble .. comfortably numb
Sure thing there sparknutz....... Bet you think that just because I didn't jump on your bandwagon I'm a Trumpanzie....... :lmao:

Dunno who you voted for, but ya ain't particularly bright :wink:
Concerning who I voted for, obviously your reading skills leave much to be desired.........:eusa_whistle:

As for your specific assertion I can only assume you were looking in the mirror when you posted that. :thup:

I'm not the one scanning the internet for confirmation bias.......... :eusa_whistle:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
How smart is it to arm your intended enemy?

Oh GAWD - Are civilian pea shooters gonna make any difference if the Rooskies decide to attack? :rolleyes:

They did when Russia invaded Afganistan.

We're now going to compare the military might of Afghanistan after Junior F'd it all up to ours?

Stop - PLEASE :)

Huh? You do know the sequence of events, right?

Yes, but do share how Afghans fought off the Russians with pea shooters.

Let's see. How stupid are democrats?

Ten years ago, the Russians decided that they wanted a democrat as president so they infiltrated the NRA to persuade democrat Trump to run for president. Ten years later they win.

Why yes. That makes perfect democrat sense.

Ten years ago, the Russians decided that they wanted a democrat as president so they infiltrated the NRA to persuade democrat Trump to run for president. Ten years later they win.

You can do better - Or NOT

Certifiably INSANE ^ ^ ^ :)

Forum List

Back