Inside the kosher deli during the muslim terrorist attack....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this is an account of the attack on the Kosher Deli......

Inside the Jihad Siege of the Paris Kosher Supermarket - Breitbart
“I talked to the owner of the supermarket,” Joseph said, “and apparently, from what he told me, Amedy Coulibaly was there a week ago. The owner’s brother was inside the store during the siege and he recognized Coulibaly, because he saw him a week ago. The owner’s brother was shot in the arm, and he is alive to tell the story.”

The attack, Joseph said, was “planned ahead of time. Because they knew it was Shabbat. They knew that people would come shopping for Shabbat. It wasn’t like the media said, that he saw a kosher place, he stopped by and that was it. No. This was planned by Coulibaly, his wife and the Kouachi brothers. They all had a very specific plan. The Kouachi brothers were supposed to take care of Charlie Hebdo and Coulibaly had to take care of police officers and the Jews.”

He was heavily armed, with two 9 mm pistols, a grenade, dynamite sticks, and more. Says Joseph,

:( :( :(

That being said, I would like to see this from a neutral source. Breitbart has an extreme-right political agenda and uses everything as a political football.

If others confirm it, and it ends up that Breitbart was the first to break the story, then I will credit Breitbart for having done a good job.

That being said, I would like to see this from a neutral source. Breitbart has an extreme-right political agenda and uses everything as a political football.

If others confirm it, and it ends up that Breitbart was the first to break the story, then I will credit Breitbart for having done a good job.

The Kosher Deli did happen....right?

The Kosher Deli did happen....right?

I think it was a small grocery store------deli is something
different. Probably it had middle eastern type stuff used
by both jews and muslims in France ----thus muslims would
be familiar with it. There are reports on TV that France is
providing security for lots of little kosher stores----and all
of the jewish schools in France. --------an expensive under-
taking. I have a proposal-------"surcharge" the mosques
to cover the expenses. There are many ways to
'skin a cat' <ugh> -------in the how to discourage bad
behavior emanating from "groups"

Forum List