Inside the Mind Of the Conspiracy Theorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Okay, for the record, I'm what you call a "birther". I watched the film as Obama's grandmother said she was there during his birth. I even watched it with some friends from Kenya who said that's exactly what she said.

I am not a racist. I even have black family members whom I love very much and would mess you up something furious if you tried to hurt them in anyway.

When I read this post from [MENTION=13805]Againsheila[/MENTION] (off-topic: this is one of the reasons I like mentions), it made me think of something I posted three years ago in response to a conspiracy theorist elsewhere. This is probably the best description of conspiracy theorists I've ever read.

Ten Characteristics of Conspiracy Theorists

Copyright violation removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, for the record, I'm what you call a "birther". I watched the film as Obama's grandmother said she was there during his birth. I even watched it with some friends from Kenya who said that's exactly what she said.

I am not a racist. I even have black family members whom I love very much and would mess you up something furious if you tried to hurt them in anyway.

When I read this post from [MENTION=13805]Againsheila[/MENTION] (off-topic: this is one of the reasons I like mentions), it made me think of something I posted three years ago in response to a conspiracy theorist elsewhere. This is probably the best description of conspiracy theorists I've ever read.

Ten Characteristics of Conspiracy Theorists

XXXX

This shit is too funny. You don't start out saying "sceptics are always "sheep"" and then uses sceptics as your heroes. The idiot that wrote that, is exactly that, an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no crazier conspiracy theory than the liberal idea of racism in america. With all the welfare and affirmative action whites give to blacks and yet liberals still say whites are holding down blacks!! HAHA

Howey homo, can you even define in dictionary terms what the hell a conspiracy even is without googling that shit? I don't believe you can.

Copyright rules:

You MUST provide a link to any copy and paste posts. You may only use small sections, you may not reproduce entire articles.

Without the OP, this thread is pointless. I'm closing it. You're welcome to re-start the thread, but be sure to follow the rules regarding copyright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back