Inside the squirming brain of Donald J Trump

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Personally I hate going there - Too scary for anyone but a forensic psychiatrist! :ack-1:

Why is President Donald Trump behaving in ways that seem ever more irrational, impulsive, self-destructive, dangerous and cruel? Many Americans have been shocked by Trump’s behavior, most recently by his taking the side of a known enemy in Vladimir Putin and Russia over his own intelligence community.

It isn’t possible to reliably diagnose any individual from a distance, but it is reasonable to flag clear, observable signs of impairment and to make inferences based on repetitive patterns of behavior. There is a significant difference between diagnosing a specific disorder and analyzing the meaning of the qualities Trump exhibits, such as paranoia, grandiosity, lack of empathy and pathological deceit. Trump’s behavior, we believe, is the predictable outgrowth of this psychological disposition, exacerbated by the stress of the intensifying criminal investigations he faces.

Our assessment is based on descriptions from those who have worked with him, his own voluminous responses to real situations in real time, and above all by our unique vantage points. One of us is a forensic psychiatrist who has treated more than 1,000 individuals with characteristics similar to Trump’s. The other spent 18 months shadowing, observing and interviewing Trump in order to co-write The Art of the Deal.

Trump’s increasing grandiosity is evident in the superlatives he uses to refer to himself—“stable genius” among them—and in the way he has consolidated his power by getting rid of aides and Cabinet members who have challenged his authority. Because no person or circumstance can possibly satisfy his needs, nearly everyone in his life eventually becomes expendable, and he becomes more and more isolated.​

Continued:

Inside the Mind of Donald Trump

Personally I hate going there - Too scary for anyone but a forensic psychiatrist! :ack-1:

Why is President Donald Trump behaving in ways that seem ever more irrational, impulsive, self-destructive, dangerous and cruel? Many Americans have been shocked by Trump’s behavior, most recently by his taking the side of a known enemy in Vladimir Putin and Russia over his own intelligence community.

It isn’t possible to reliably diagnose any individual from a distance, but it is reasonable to flag clear, observable signs of impairment and to make inferences based on repetitive patterns of behavior. There is a significant difference between diagnosing a specific disorder and analyzing the meaning of the qualities Trump exhibits, such as paranoia, grandiosity, lack of empathy and pathological deceit. Trump’s behavior, we believe, is the predictable outgrowth of this psychological disposition, exacerbated by the stress of the intensifying criminal investigations he faces.

Our assessment is based on descriptions from those who have worked with him, his own voluminous responses to real situations in real time, and above all by our unique vantage points. One of us is a forensic psychiatrist who has treated more than 1,000 individuals with characteristics similar to Trump’s. The other spent 18 months shadowing, observing and interviewing Trump in order to co-write The Art of the Deal.

Trump’s increasing grandiosity is evident in the superlatives he uses to refer to himself—“stable genius” among them—and in the way he has consolidated his power by getting rid of aides and Cabinet members who have challenged his authority. Because no person or circumstance can possibly satisfy his needs, nearly everyone in his life eventually becomes expendable, and he becomes more and more isolated.​

Continued:

It isn’t possible to reliably diagnose any individual from a distance,

but people continue to try, just to bash a person they dislike.

Continued:

You need to get out of your basement.

Well Will - Donald's psychosis is pretty damned transparent.
THIS right here is pure, unfiltered TRUMP - Everyone should check it out daily for their dining and dancing enjoyment.
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
cry baby 3.jpg

Continued:

Had the majority of Democrat supporters of either HRC or Bernie Sanders initiated their critique of Donald Trump from a baseline-- and following praxis of-- primarily concern for our nation's best interest rather than one of hatred for the messenger or anger over or vengeance for loss, perhaps more or any at all serious consideration would be afforded to these kinds of deeply personal attacks on his character.

However, the obvious intent of such character attacks as means to be rid of a man guilty only of offending the delicate sensibilities of millions, is more a revelation of their own addictive disorders and personality deficiencies and membership in a cult of naïve pretentiousness otherwise known as: The Care Bear Syndicate.

You cannot deconstruct the message or the deed, so instead, you attack the mind from which they originated, simply because you are personally offended, not threatened or damaged by them.

Well Will - Donald's psychosis is pretty damned transparent.
THIS right here is pure, unfiltered TRUMP - Everyone should check it out daily for their dining and dancing enjoyment.
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
... and yet you moved to idaho

Sure why not move to Idaho? I work out of a home office so doesn't much matter where I am, and BOI is easier to get in and out of than PDX used to be.
Besides which Weaver, Boise is a purple little oasis in a sea of Baggers, Birthers & Blowhards - - - getting more progressive all the time.
Better watch out - We plan in infiltrating the Magic Valley :lol:

Continued:

You're gonna be SO depressed in 2020.

Had the majority of Democrat supporters of either HRC or Bernie Sanders initiated their critique of Donald Trump from a baseline-- and following praxis of-- primarily concern for our nation's best interest rather than one of hatred for the messenger or anger over or vengeance for loss, perhaps more or any at all serious consideration would be afforded to these kinds of deeply personal attacks on his character.

However, the obvious intent of such character attacks as means to be rid of a man guilty only of offending the delicate sensibilities of millions, is more a revelation of their own addictive disorders and personality deficiencies and membership in a cult of naïve pretentiousness otherwise known as: The Care Bear Syndicate.

You cannot deconstruct the message or the deed, so instead, you attack the mind from which they originated, simply because you are personally offended, not threatened or damaged by them.

One of the more articulate posts I've seen 'round these parts son, even though I didn't agree with more than 1.5 sentences or so. Still, good reading - thanks.

What I think you need to understand is that Donald J Trump has damaged a great number of people and things - He started a stupid trade war, pissed off our allies while embracing murderous autocrats, damaged out democratic republic perhaps irreparably, crapped on the constitution, brought every racist out from under their rock and polluted the environment.

His decision-making involves throwing darts against the wall, he does not read, he's a horrible deal maker good only at UNDOING deals with no replacement strategy, and he does not understand literally ANYTHING about American history. Easily the most intellectually uncurious POTUS in my lifetime, beating even GWB going away.

Maybe he should get back to caging toddlers? ;-)

Last edited:
I could tweet away the hours

Conferrin' with my followers

Consultin' for their pains

On my pad I'd be scratchin'

While Putin's plans were hatchin'

If I only had a brain
82420d6c4c9ff8eafad6ee1ab256ecc2.jpg

I'd postulate in riddles

For any individ'le

however grand or lame

With the thoughts I'd be thinkin'