Insult to injury? Obama selling 'Hoodies' now?

Martin was shot the EVENING of 3/26...................................

3/26 was yesterday.

Trayvon Martin was killed on 2/26.

Sorry, I have seen hoodies for all candidates on sale since before Martin was killed.

LIKE THESE:

The End of An Error January 20, 2013 Anti Obama Hoodies | Men's 3XL Hooded Sweatshirt designed by dominored | Spreadshirt | ID: 7358953

A black kid is shot in Florida by a Hispanic man described as "white" and who was pissed off about a number of recent burglaries.

The kid put up his hoodie when approached.

To protest the killing of the kid, the black community dons hoodies en masse and carries signs asking, "Do I look suspicious?" All the usual gadflies attend. Jackson, Sharpton, et al.

Then the Obama campaign sends out a twitter telling people they can let everyone know "whose team you're on" with this "merchandise steal" of a hoodie.

Pretty hard to believe that is a coincidence.

What does it matter if it's a "coincidence" or not?

Martin was shot the EVENING of 3/26...................................

3/26 was yesterday.

Trayvon Martin was killed on 2/26.

Sorry, I have seen hoodies for all candidates on sale since before Martin was killed.

LIKE THESE:

The End of An Error January 20, 2013 Anti Obama Hoodies | Men's 3XL Hooded Sweatshirt designed by dominored | Spreadshirt | ID: 7358953

Don't get me wrong, I'm agreeing with you.

I've just got this compulsion about correcting errors...:D

I'm sure all the candidates have hoodies for sale.

Well, maybe not Ron Paul.

But the tweet. It's timing and phrasing. That's in bad taste.

I think that's debatable. I don't think it's in bad taste.

Members of the NYS Senate, Assembly, and NYC City Council wore hoodies in protest a few days ago. Do you think that was in "bad taste"?

I've noticed emails for many candidates with merchandise for sale; Paul may be an exception. I note the emails all come from "cafepress".

WTF is it with wingnuts and hoodies? They've been popular for years. My kids wore them. Great for spring and fall weather, and make a nice layer in winter. Hell, all the kids seem to like them. Making them into some gangsta stereotype seems pretty stupid to me. Even when I was young, we wore those slipover sweatshirts with hoods. Some even had our high school and college logo on them.

The rw's might be right on this one.

Remember, this is the same man who knew, even before he was born, that he would be running for president of the United States and managed to get, not one, but TWO birth announcements placed in TWO DIFFERENT HONOLULU NEWSPAPERS so that those few who would learn the truth about him being born in a country that didn't even yet exist when he was born ........... I can never follow the logistical spaghetti of the average rw but maybe one of them can explain it better.

This hoodie thing is just like that. This president KNEW there would be a murder of a black kid who was wearing a hoodie against the cold rain so he put those hoodies up for sale on his own website well ahead of time so no one would get suspicious ..........

....... well, you get the idea.

Whew ... ya know, every time I try to understand the average RabidRacistRadical rw - well, I think that calls for a drink. But don't worry, it won't be the same drink as that KID was drinking and, no way will I ever again eat even one Skittle because that would be proof that I'm in cahoots too.

Criminals wear shoes too. Oftentimes, they wear pants, but not always.

Remember, this is the same man who knew, even before he was born, that he would be running for president of the United States and managed to get, not one, but TWO birth announcements placed in TWO DIFFERENT HONOLULU NEWSPAPERS so that those few who would learn the truth about him being born in a country that didn't even yet exist when he was born ........... I can never follow the logistical spaghetti of the average rw but maybe one of them can explain it better.
I have noticed these "facts" also luddly.............................................

Criminals wear shoes too. Oftentimes, they wear pants, but not always.

I've concluded that all people who wear hoodies, become murderers, or take hard drugs started on cows milk. Could that be the pathway drug that causes the decline of western civilization?

Good Grief… Obama Starts Selling Hoodies on Website

Why?

Because Gerraldo chastised his son? Because the young man that was killed in Sanford, FL., was killed wearing one?

You mean a Hooded sweatshirt? And they just started doing this? And isn't it horrible that they sell hooded sweatshirts? Just like it's horrible that just about every college sells hooded sweatshirts....and just about every tourist location sells hooded sweatshirts....and just about every sports team sells hooded sweatshirts.

Yes....by all means....show how petty, petty, petty....oh, and desparate...people you are.

:lol::lol::lol:

I have noticed these "facts" also luddly.............................................

I'm with you. We're arguing against crazy people who'll neg rep us for showing their beer gut nakednesss, as if that matters, for exposing their idiocy. I find it very cool that the inbred morons are voting for little Ricky. That ploy won't work this fall. We have a good plurality of people who aren't as braindead stupid as some of the posters on this forum.

WTF is it with wingnuts and hoodies? They've been popular for years. My kids wore them. Great for spring and fall weather, and make a nice layer in winter. Hell, all the kids seem to like them. Making them into some gangsta stereotype seems pretty stupid to me.

Zimmerman is a Democrat, moron.

Strawman, much?

WTF is it with wingnuts and hoodies? They've been popular for years. My kids wore them. Great for spring and fall weather, and make a nice layer in winter. Hell, all the kids seem to like them. Making them into some gangsta stereotype seems pretty stupid to me.

Zimmerman is a Democrat, moron.

Strawman, much?

You might want to check on the definition of "straw man".

This thread isn't about Zimmerman, it's about hoodies.

And Tavon's oh so grief stricken mother :rolleyes: is basking in her newly found fame!

Forum List

Back