🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Insurance for Free..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
If Obamacare offered insurance to you at zero cost, would you accept it knowing that a hard working person in the middle-class ends up paying for it?

Ethically, I believe it would be wrong...

Last edited:
A good friend of my daughters posted on FB a couple days ago that she had just gotten her insurance (her boyfriend sells insurance and "hooked her up"). She a great girl....but she's also very liberal. But I have a hard time believing she lied about what she posted. Now mind you, she has only a part time job, at minimum wage, so doesn't make much money. She was quite excited that she got insured for only $10/month...$500/yr max out of pocket. He Dr & emergency room co-pays were very low. Now I'm glad she's happy, and that she is insured now. But the point is, Obamacare is ONLY good for people like her. The rest of us, the ones that have worked for years and are maybe low/middle income, will be paying for it all. She just doesn't get that!
In fact Liberals just don't get it! If I'd lost my insurance through my employer (thank God it didn't happen...yet) my premiums and everything else would more than TRIPLE in cost.

You're already paying for it, just in the stupidest, most humiliating way, ER care, bankruptcy, and death, with no preventive care,ignorant hater dupes...

You're already paying for it, just in the stupidest, most humiliating way, ER care, bankruptcy, and death, with no preventive care,ignorant hater dupes...

The voice of reason, I don't think so..:lol:

ACA will make insurance cheaper for everyone in the long run. It's called transparent competition, but insurers aren't competing enough yet...especially in rural areas and red states....hunh!

You know it's funny, you call every one who disagrees with you a "hater dupe" but the reality is, the only hater here is you. You are one of the most hateful miserable SOB's I've ever seen. Does anyone like you? I mean in the real world?

A person making less than about 15 grand would get free Medicaid...except in your mindless a-hole Pub states...

What do you mean by "free" exactly?

..and why do you persist with these silly insults, it ruins your argument.

Last edited:
ACA will make insurance cheaper for everyone in the long run. It's called transparent competition, but insurers aren't competing enough yet...especially in rural areas and red states....hunh!

In the long run - lol.

The earth will burn up - in the long run

After I'm dead, neither really effects me

But thanks for playing!

A person making less than about 15 grand would get free Medicaid...except in your mindless a-hole Pub states...

Free?
Stupid fuck.

Tell me franco....what happens when the States have to start paying for this Medicaid?

What long run? 50 years from now? Transparent competition doesn't include government mandates, it is someone providing a product wanted or needed without a mandate they purchase it. Insurers are competing you simpleton, they are looking forward to their 6 billion dollar government handout at the end of the year and hoping it doubles next year.

Transparent competition in obiecare has nothing to do with providing anything the customer wants, it is providing what the government mandates and getting in line for the bailout cash for being a good soldier.

Why does the middle class HAVE to pay for it? Why not the rich pricks who ruined the economy and got a bailout for it?

Taking from the middle class to pay the upper class for the lower class doesn't make any sense. The upper class should pay for everyone because they can afford it.

Forum List

Back