🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Insurance for Free..

ACA will make insurance cheaper for everyone in the long run. It's called transparent competition, but insurers aren't competing enough yet...especially in rural areas and red states....hunh!

What long run? 50 years from now? Transparent competition doesn't include government mandates, it is someone providing a product wanted or needed without a mandate they purchase it. Insurers are competing you simpleton, they are looking forward to their 6 billion dollar government handout at the end of the year and hoping it doubles next year.

Transparent competition in obiecare has nothing to do with providing anything the customer wants, it is providing what the government mandates and getting in line for the bailout cash for being a good soldier.

Any minute, dumbass....insurers are already giving rebates because they spent too much for non health stuff, salaries, ads etc etc...read something.

If insurers are competing, why are there only one or 2 in many exchanges, dupe?

Why does the middle class HAVE to pay for it? Why not the rich pricks who ruined the economy and got a bailout for it?

Taking from the middle class to pay the upper class for the lower class doesn't make any sense. The upper class should pay for everyone because they can afford it.

Yeah dammit! Those rich people should just pay for it! As long as there are rich people nobody else should have to pay for anything!

Why does the middle class HAVE to pay for it? Why not the rich pricks who ruined the economy and got a bailout for it?

Taking from the middle class to pay the upper class for the lower class doesn't make any sense. The upper class should pay for everyone because they can afford it.

Yeah dammit! Those rich people should just pay for it! As long as there are rich people nobody else should have to pay for anything!

Everybody hates rich people ( except when they want their money )

ACA will make insurance cheaper for everyone in the long run. It's called transparent competition, but insurers aren't competing enough yet...especially in rural areas and red states....hunh!

What long run? 50 years from now? Transparent competition doesn't include government mandates, it is someone providing a product wanted or needed without a mandate they purchase it. Insurers are competing you simpleton, they are looking forward to their 6 billion dollar government handout at the end of the year and hoping it doubles next year.

Transparent competition in obiecare has nothing to do with providing anything the customer wants, it is providing what the government mandates and getting in line for the bailout cash for being a good soldier.

Any minute, dumbass....insurers are already giving rebates because they spent too much for non health stuff, salaries, ads etc etc...read something.

And if the insurance companies lose money by undercharging and rebating, the government then bails them out

Marketing 101

The rich and the ruling class always pass it off to the middle-class, no matter what they spew. Sheesh, snort some reality..

Last edited:

Oh I see. Any minute now I'm going to save $2,500 on my premiums and get to keep my plan I liked and get to see my doctor again. Any minute now that's all going to happen and the unicorns will make themselves visible and I will get sprayed with fairy dust. It's going to be awesome...any minute now.
Any minute now these insurance companies are going to send me a check for paying their people too much. I am holding my breath for that one! Wait, I have to pay some taxes so we can give the insurance company the bailout because...I'm not sure why, they were sending out rebates right? Rebates...government funds...I get what out of this again?

Anyone else notice that francos got his hands out again?

Any minute now your insurance costs are going to drop, franco said so. And franco isn't known to be a complete idiot with no understanding of how the real world works so you can count on it.

Well, maybe that's a stretch.

It comes to me that everyone knew the housing bubble would pop, the middle-class was getting to uppity and needed to be put in their place by the wealthy and political class, back under their thumb you might realize.

To me, this Obamacare plan guarantees the middle-class decline. We seem to be headed to rich or poor with little in between. When that happens look for the table scraps..

The dupes are so full of fear mongering from their charlatan heroes they'll just have to wait and see...and there are plenty of Dems who don't get it either. NOBODY has to pay for it. Its effect on the economy makes it a huge profit maker compared to the god awful Pub mess we've had...

Last edited:
The dupes are so full of fear mongering from their charlatan heroes they'll just have to wait and see...and there are plenty of Dems who don't get it either. NOBODY has to pay for it. Its effect on the economy makes it a huge profit maker compared to the god awful Pub mess we've had...

I should try out your alternate reality, it sounds trippy..

Reality beats the hell out your racist hater dupe ugly American bizarro planet of ignorance, chumps of the greedy idiot rich lol...

Sheesh, settle down Franky, although, you do seem to be having fun.

They used to say that every town has one, now, there's an abundance.:lol:

Forum List

Back