Intel operation against Trump still going strong

Hillary setting in hearings in front of Congress has nothing to do with a criminal investigation.

I would say you already knew that, but you're stupid and thus probably did not.

Sure.

Oh…so if the House happens to subpoena Trump…you’re of course saying he should go and testify before the House committee like Hillary did then, right?

What are you talking about moron? I believe all these hearings are stupid, political and pointless. You have never seen me post that Hillary Clinton should have testified before Congress about Benghazi or her emails or any other such, and so I don't then have to justify why I feel differently about Trump, because I don't feel differently about Trump. This is just another case of an idiotic leftist (you) accusing someone of something that they themselves are guilty of.

You were saying what the differences were:

Hillary testified before investigators.
Your blob has hidden like a little bitch.

Spin all you like but you know it’s the truth. Which is why you’re so angry.

Shouldnt the same apply to all the criminali claims aganst Clinton?
at this point, probably. like many, i think she's guilty but sooner or later you've got to let go and move on.
Do you think Trump is guilty?

The only thing Trump is guilty of is winning an election Democrats thought they had in the bag. I realize yall would love to make that illegal, but it is not.

That reminds me of when a guy interviewing me asked me what one of my flaws was. I said caring too much.

That's how silly your comment sounds to me. The only thing Trump is guilty of is collusion with Russia and we can prove everyone but him was involved. Do you honestly believe he wasn't involved?

Napolitano: Trump Jr. thinks he will be indicted by Mueller

Colluding with Russia is not against the law, therefor no one will be indicted for it, even if indeed anyone did it.

Stop trying to make being a political opponent into a crime, it is not.

Hacking a computer is…and Stone was in concert with the hackers. The trial will uncover that (as his tweets have pretty much). Now the question becomes, “why was stone doing it”. I’m sure he won’t flip on Cohen…err I mean Trump. LOL

Hillary setting in hearings in front of Congress has nothing to do with a criminal investigation.

Sure.

Oh…so if the House happens to subpoena Trump…you’re of course saying he should go and testify before the House committee like Hillary did then, right?

What are you talking about moron? I believe all these hearings are stupid, political and pointless. You have never seen me post that Hillary Clinton should have testified before Congress about Benghazi or her emails or any other such, and so I don't then have to justify why I feel differently about Trump, because I don't feel differently about Trump. This is just another case of an idiotic leftist (you) accusing someone of something that they themselves are guilty of.

Yeah I said what the difference was in terms of CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS, which have NOTHING to do with testifying before Congress.

Of course I already know that you have the reading comprehension skills of a 6th grader with a slight case of Down's Syndrome, so I'm not exactly shocked that you didn't understand the point.

at this point, probably. like many, i think she's guilty but sooner or later you've got to let go and move on.

The only thing Trump is guilty of is winning an election Democrats thought they had in the bag. I realize yall would love to make that illegal, but it is not.

That reminds me of when a guy interviewing me asked me what one of my flaws was. I said caring too much.

That's how silly your comment sounds to me. The only thing Trump is guilty of is collusion with Russia and we can prove everyone but him was involved. Do you honestly believe he wasn't involved?

Colluding with Russia is not against the law, therefor no one will be indicted for it, even if indeed anyone did it.

Hacking a computer is…and Stone was in concert with the hackers. The trial will uncover that (as his tweets have pretty much). Now the question becomes, “why was stone doing it”. I’m sure he won’t flip on Cohen…err I mean Trump. LOL

There are no claims that Stone was in cahoots with hackers, and he hasn't been charged with any crimes related to hacking.

You are beyond dumb.

There is actually no evidence of hackers at all. There is evidence that the cast of characters participating in the Russian Hoax investigation broke numerous laws and are being protected by the Mueller and the Swamp

Sure.

Yeah I said what the difference was in terms of CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS, which have NOTHING to do with testifying before Congress.

Of course I already know that you have the reading comprehension skills of a 6th grader with a slight case of Down's Syndrome, so I'm not exactly shocked that you didn't understand the point.

Ahh more anger

There are no claims that Stone was in cahoots with hackers, and he hasn't been charged with any crimes related to hacking.

You are beyond dumb.

Sure...

Lol

You are beyond dumb.

Sure...

Lol
then show the charges and link us up.

all you gotta do.

Shouldnt the same apply to all the criminali claims aganst Clinton?

First he didn't do it, now it's not a crime. Got it.

Trust me, there were crimes committed. Lying about it. Ilegal campaign contributions, etc.

All we care about it getting trump out in 2020. Fuck impeachment.

If they weren`t keeping an eye on Trump and Putin we really would have something to worry about. They`re doing their jobs.
it's one thing to have people think you're stupid it's another when you show on here they were right.

You are beyond dumb.

Sure...

Lol

all you gotta do.
Just wait. For example Don Jr. might get indicted.

And in the end even if they get caught colluding with russia you'll say nothing they did was against the law.

Almost all legal scholars, however, warn not to put much stock in the recent claim “collusion is not a crime.”

“I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find collusion as a crime,” Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani said in a July 30 “Fox & Friends” interview. “Collusion is not a crime.” The same day, on CNN’s “New Day,” Giuliani said, “You start analyzing the crime — the hacking is the crime.”

(Giuliani was referring to the July 13 indictment that charged 12 Russian military intelligence officers with hacking into “the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the Democratic National Committee, and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton.”)

In a tweet, the president repeated Giuliani’s claim that “collusion is not a crime.”

“Don’t be fooled by word games,” Victoria Nourse, a professor at Georgetown Law, told us via email. “There is no legal term ‘collusion.’ The legal term for collusion is the crime of conspiracy. If you agree to kill someone and take a step toward that (hired the killer, or encouraged the killer, met with the killer) you are guilty of conspiracy to commit murder.

“So, if you agree to defraud the U.S. or disrupt the elections (even if it’s not with the Russians) and you take a step forward (any step….meetings, payments etc.), that’s conspiracy,” Nourse said.

Stephen Schulhofer, a law professor at New York University, said the act of collusion can be either benign or criminal, depending on the circumstance.

“One of the most commonly used provisions of the U.S. Code, 18 USC §371, makes it a federal crime for two or more people to conspire ‘to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose,'” Schulhofer told us via email. “Agreeing (colluding) with someone for a perfectly lawful purpose, like arranging a game of golf or tennis, is not a crime. But colluding with the Russians, i.e. agreeing to cooperate, encourage or assist them in any way in pursuing anything they were doing that was illegal, is most certainly a crime.”

Or, as Sklansky told us, “Whether it is a crime depends on what you are colluding about.”

Sklansky also challenged Giuliani’s assertion that the only real crime was the hacking of the DNC servers.

“It’s a red herring to suggest that hacking is the only crime that could have been committed here,” Sklansky said.

Hacking is one crime, he said, but you don’t have to be guilty of hacking to be guilty of obstruction of justice or criminal conspiracy or soliciting a foreign agent in a campaign.

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.
Has it ever crossed.your mind that there are good reasons they are still watching him? Like...even once?
Not liking the guy who beat your candidate isn't a good reason. Keep it up and see what happens when a Democrat gets elected.

i celebrate Trump's pursuit for individual excellence. my parents raised me the same way. dont forget, it was rugged individualism that won the Cold War

No you idiot, it was not "rugged individualism", the Cold War was won by the combined actions of NATO, and all of its member nations holding the Russians in check. That's WHY Putin has such a hard on for NATO and wants it destroyed.

Rugged individualism rarely accomplishes anything of lasting value. People working together for a common purpose can build nations, and raise the standard of living for all people. Nobody accomplishes ANYTHING alone. We stand on the shoulders of everyone who every taught us anything, who every helped us in any way, or provided us with the tools to effect change.
so i remove ignore, again, to see if you're capable of discussing counter views w/o insulting people and WHAM the first thing i see from you is 'no you idiot'.

individualism is what drives people to do more. to be more. it can bring people together, sure. but they're following an individual and their ideas. not a collection of people and indecision.

we all benefit from the victories of those before us, but that doesn't define us, now does it? you can either stand and be noticed, or you can be the 189,391 person in a crowd of 501,238,381 screaming THIS SUCKS.

your call.

What one scholar thought (I don’t recall his name) won the cold war was the Reagan military build-up. It was the one area where a communist nation believed that it could just steamroll any democracy. The thought was predicated on the well-researched fact that democracies and their social spending couldn’t field a large enough military to compete with a system that can spend whatever it deems necessary and doesn’t have to answer to the population at the ballot box. Reagan proved them wrong and sent our deficit into the stratosphere where it stayed.

Warfare (cold or hot) is politics by another means according to Sun Tzu.

“Rugged individualism” didn’t do shit to win the cold war.
The collapse of the Soviet Union had been coming for years. The Reagan military build-up was the straw that broke the camels back

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.
Has it ever crossed.your mind that there are good reasons they are still watching him? Like...even once?
Not liking the guy who beat your candidate isn't a good reason. Keep it up and see what happens when a Democrat gets elected.
Neato!

Now answer my question.

You are beyond dumb.

Sure...

Lol

all you gotta do.

And in the end even if they get caught colluding with russia you'll say nothing they did was against the law.

Almost all legal scholars, however, warn not to put much stock in the recent claim “collusion is not a crime.”

“I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find collusion as a crime,” Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani said in a July 30 “Fox & Friends” interview. “Collusion is not a crime.” The same day, on CNN’s “New Day,” Giuliani said, “You start analyzing the crime — the hacking is the crime.”

(Giuliani was referring to the July 13 indictment that charged 12 Russian military intelligence officers with hacking into “the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the Democratic National Committee, and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton.”)

In a tweet, the president repeated Giuliani’s claim that “collusion is not a crime.”

“Don’t be fooled by word games,” Victoria Nourse, a professor at Georgetown Law, told us via email. “There is no legal term ‘collusion.’ The legal term for collusion is the crime of conspiracy. If you agree to kill someone and take a step toward that (hired the killer, or encouraged the killer, met with the killer) you are guilty of conspiracy to commit murder.

“So, if you agree to defraud the U.S. or disrupt the elections (even if it’s not with the Russians) and you take a step forward (any step….meetings, payments etc.), that’s conspiracy,” Nourse said.

Stephen Schulhofer, a law professor at New York University, said the act of collusion can be either benign or criminal, depending on the circumstance.

“One of the most commonly used provisions of the U.S. Code, 18 USC §371, makes it a federal crime for two or more people to conspire ‘to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose,'” Schulhofer told us via email. “Agreeing (colluding) with someone for a perfectly lawful purpose, like arranging a game of golf or tennis, is not a crime. But colluding with the Russians, i.e. agreeing to cooperate, encourage or assist them in any way in pursuing anything they were doing that was illegal, is most certainly a crime.”

Or, as Sklansky told us, “Whether it is a crime depends on what you are colluding about.”

Sklansky also challenged Giuliani’s assertion that the only real crime was the hacking of the DNC servers.

“It’s a red herring to suggest that hacking is the only crime that could have been committed here,” Sklansky said.

Hacking is one crime, he said, but you don’t have to be guilty of hacking to be guilty of obstruction of justice or criminal conspiracy or soliciting a foreign agent in a campaign.
'

You're an idiot and so Skiansky, collusion is NEVER a crime (except in antitrust law) the term you are looking for is conspiracy, and in order for a conspiracy to be illegal, it must be a conspiracy to commit a crime. If you and I conspire to post together at 11 PM , that's not a crime. If you and conspire to rob a bank, that's a crime, we've conspired to commit a crime.

Therefor you would have to prove that someone, anyone in the Trump camp conspired with the Russians to do something, anything that is illegal. So far you can't even prove that the Russians did anything illegal , let alone that any Americans conspired to do so with them.

Moron

You are beyond dumb.

Sure...

Lol

all you gotta do.

'

You're an idiot and so Skiansky, collusion is NEVER a crime (except in antitrust law) the term you are looking for is conspiracy, and in order for a conspiracy to be illegal, it must be a conspiracy to commit a crime. If you and I conspire to post together at 11 PM , that's not a crime. If you and conspire to rob a bank, that's a crime, we've conspired to commit a crime.

Therefor you would have to prove that someone, anyone in the Trump camp conspired with the Russians to do something, anything that is illegal. So far you can't even prove that the Russians did anything illegal , let alone that any Americans conspired to do so with them.

Moron
i didn't bother to read his keyboard diarrhea, but i'm betting he didn't list a single crime by name and action.

You are beyond dumb.

Sure...

Lol

all you gotta do.

'

Moron
i didn't bother to read his keyboard diarrhea, but i'm betting he didn't list a single crime by name and action.

Of course he didn't.

Sure...

Lol

all you gotta do.

'

Moron

Of course he didn't.
so i finally learn the "color of surprise". :)

Sure.

The point is, they called, she came.
Can we rely on your blob to be as committed to the process? I doubt it.

Forum List

Back