Intelligence community ready to ‘go nuclear’ on Trump, senior source says

Says the fool with his nose up Russia's ass.
What's wrong with Russia? It is not the Russians who are ratcheting up war mongering. Are you surprised that they are preparing for defending themselves against Globalist Imperialism?
Mr. De Fuck-a, you never cease to amaze my with your dumbfuckery.

The whole situation with North Korea is the most dangerous and also Iran, yet the Leftists ignore both North Korea and Iran and instead prefer the hysteria and increasing insanity of frothing at the mouth every five minutes about Russia and Putin.

The International Globablists have wanted WWIII for many years and have been poking The Bear for at least the past three years, and all of that pre-dates Donald Trump announcing he was running for American President.

The unthinkable happened, Trump won, he said the WORST thing EVER, that wouldn't it be better to reach out to Russia rather than trying to get into a war with them, which would become WWIII and almost certainly involve some nuclear weaponry.

Trump upset The International Globalists plans for WWIII, this is the crux of why they are going after him with their main tool in America The Shadow Government, or what many prefer to just call The Deep State.

Lucy, it was Donald Trump who made the situation more dangerous when he said that Japan should have nukes. NO ONE wants a war with Russia, I don't have any idea where you picked up that thought but keeping Russia caged is the purpose of the sanctions. Unleashing the bear is a stupid idea.

Trump isn't responsible for the madness that is North Korea, North Korea have been getting to this point before Trump even announced he was running for President.

Unlike Leftists, I keep well read on situations involving North Korea and Iran and also I add Nigeria and Somalia and Kenya because of Boko Haram and al-Shabaab, two organisations that most Leftists probably haven't a fucking clue about, Leftists in general being pretty clueless about ANYTHING that's not the Brainwashing Kool-Aid Drinking "Russia, Trump, Putin" mantra.

You're actually 100% correct until Trump waded in and said that he wanted to arm Japan.

That was an incredibly idiotic thing when Trump said that and a definate WTF?!

People who support Trump are capable of criticising him if and when he fucks-up, unlike Leftists who had a complete inability to ever criticise either Obama or Hillary.

GWB fucked-up, Iraq never should have been invaded, Saddam never should have been removed, Saddam was a POS but he kept the Radical Islamic lunatics under his foot, removing Saddam set them free and look what that developed into.

Leftists will not criticise Bill Clinton though for bombing the Serbs NOR for IGNORING the Rwanda Genocide.

Leftists are brainwashed NOT to EVER question their leaders, that's the Neo-Marxist teaching.

What's wrong with Russia? It is not the Russians who are ratcheting up war mongering. Are you surprised that they are preparing for defending themselves against Globalist Imperialism?

The whole situation with North Korea is the most dangerous and also Iran, yet the Leftists ignore both North Korea and Iran and instead prefer the hysteria and increasing insanity of frothing at the mouth every five minutes about Russia and Putin.

The International Globablists have wanted WWIII for many years and have been poking The Bear for at least the past three years, and all of that pre-dates Donald Trump announcing he was running for American President.

The unthinkable happened, Trump won, he said the WORST thing EVER, that wouldn't it be better to reach out to Russia rather than trying to get into a war with them, which would become WWIII and almost certainly involve some nuclear weaponry.

Trump upset The International Globalists plans for WWIII, this is the crux of why they are going after him with their main tool in America The Shadow Government, or what many prefer to just call The Deep State.

Lucy, it was Donald Trump who made the situation more dangerous when he said that Japan should have nukes. NO ONE wants a war with Russia, I don't have any idea where you picked up that thought but keeping Russia caged is the purpose of the sanctions. Unleashing the bear is a stupid idea.

Trump isn't responsible for the madness that is North Korea, North Korea have been getting to this point before Trump even announced he was running for President.

Unlike Leftists, I keep well read on situations involving North Korea and Iran and also I add Nigeria and Somalia and Kenya because of Boko Haram and al-Shabaab, two organisations that most Leftists probably haven't a fucking clue about, Leftists in general being pretty clueless about ANYTHING that's not the Brainwashing Kool-Aid Drinking "Russia, Trump, Putin" mantra.

You're actually 100% correct until Trump waded in and said that he wanted to arm Japan.
Mr. De Fuck-a, maybe you cannot see further than your nose is. Trump has great insight, he prepares for the Chinese thus happened to mention to arm Japan. It is for offsetting the Chinese military might.
Think about it but do not strain your lonely brain cell. You are just street thugs for the Globalists, you do not know intricate diplomacy. You are morons and supposed not to think for yourselves. That's why they picked you for street fights.

Lucy Hameton still on a Hillary kick because she sees what a unamerican traitor her fuhrer is and can't address it.
It's all Obamas fault or Hillary's.
never Trump's.
how come assholes like you can never hold him accountable for ANYTHING?
A month in to Trump and everything is his fault. Eight years of obie and it was never his. WTF is up with your sudden need for accountability?
So you know what I've been saying for 8 years? You Kreskin!
Trump has more personality flaws than any one psychiatrist could handle. He's ill equipped to handle anything with government because based on his background screwing the little guy does not prepare one for president.
Based on your posts I know exactly what you've been saying for eight years and it sure as hell was never obie should take responsability.

Why shouldn't Japan arm? They've had 50 years of us coddling them and taking care of their every defensive need while they go off playing google eyes with cartoon characters...fuck, sounds like I'm describing the American left there, if the shoe fits. Anyway why shouldn't they arm up and start getting their snowflakes ready to fight?

"And if you don't like my posts you can go fuck yourself."

You have been here only one week, nobody cares what you think except an Echo Chamber, deal with it. You are probably a Sock anyhow.

That's rich coming from you, Eva Braun.

Now run and tell the mods on me, homegirl.

On topic: John Schindler and Evan McMullin have considerably more credibility than anyone in the Trump camp, except maybe Mattis, Pence and Priebus, and those gentlemen are wisely keeping their mouths shut and their careers free of Trump's inevitable taint.

Thankfully, the intelligence community is full of people who have risked their lives for this country, and value the wellbeing of our democracy over allegiance to an orange charade. I'm glad that they are blowing the whistle on his collusion with the Russians.

Last edited:

Trump has no idea what is happening in North Korea or anywhere else. Like when George Stephanopolis had to correct the dunce that Russia was already in Crimea.
That alone should have disqualified him to be president but mfer's like you ignored the racism, the admitted sexual assaults and the whole sordid mess that is DT.
Kinda crazy how none of you wanted to correct the dunce when obie said the 80's called and want their foreign policy back when talking about Russia. It's even better you supported the wife of a president who was not only occused but proven to be a rapist.

Kinda crazy how none of you wanted to correct the dunce when obie said the 80's called and want their foreign policy back when talking about Russia. It's even better you supported the wife of a president who was not only occused but proven to be a rapist.

Hillary is not the president, and never colluded with a foreign power to corrupt our election process.

Thanks for playing, though.

Hillary is not the president, and never colluded with a foreign power to corrupt our election process.

Clinton Foundation. Fuck off.

Clinton Foundation. Fuck off.

yes, how horrible... a real foundation unlike the money laundering scam trump runs

Nobody cares what you think, nobody has ever cared what you think, you are nothing, you mean nothing.

This looks like a flame. Are you flaming me, Lucy?

Perhaps we could go back to discussing the topic, rather than you telling the noobs what they can and cannot post, ey?

This is a great article & interview with retired CIA officer Glenn Carle re the dangers of Trump's collusion with Russia.

Former CIA official says having Trump in the White House is the gravest threat since Civil War

You should read it, if you aren't too busy goose-stepping.

audioBoom / Sir Sean: goose - stepping morons like yourself should try reading books instead of burning them!" (two ways)

Why are you obsessed with Russia and not obsessed with either Iran or China?

Well, Eva, the simple answer to that is that Iran and China didn't interfere in our election, and don't appear to have co-opted our president.

Enough with the flaming and derailing. This is not the school cafeteria.

Posts in this thread need to have material related to the topic.

So get on topic please.

Russia didn't interfere either, did Russia actually change the result as in rigging the result?

Thanks for asking, Eva. Russia appears to have co-opted the Trump campaign and presidency, according to US intelligence sources.

Nobody cares what you think, nobody has ever cared what you think, you are nothing, you mean nothing.

This looks like a flame. Are you flaming me, Lucy?

Perhaps we could go back to discussing the topic, rather than you telling the noobs what they can and cannot post, ey?

This is a great article & interview with retired CIA officer Glenn Carle re the dangers of Trump's collusion with Russia.

Former CIA official says having Trump in the White House is the gravest threat since Civil War

You should read it, if you aren't too busy goose-stepping.

audioBoom / Sir Sean: goose - stepping morons like yourself should try reading books instead of burning them!" (two ways)

I haven't heard of Glenn Carle but I'll add his article to the list of others I need to read, unlike a lot of people I will read articles from the Left as well as the Right.

You'll notice I gave you a Thank You, this for providing the article.

I haven't heard of Glenn Carle but I'll add his article to the list of others I need to read, unlike a lot of people I will read articles from the Left as well as the Right.

That's great to hear, Eva. You'll note that one of the links I posted earlier in the thread was to a story about Evan McMullin's concerns about Russia's influence on the Trump administration that was posted on the alt-right's favorite media outlet (Breitbart).

Why are you obsessed with Russia and not obsessed with either Iran or China?

Well, Eva, the simple answer to that is that Iran and China didn't interfere in our election, and don't appear to have co-opted our president.
You can't be fucking serious. Iran has an ex-president doing all he can to keep a shit treaty with them alive and that's no problem in your mind.

Forum List

Back