Interesting story out of Shreveport, LA

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
A Councilman Reverses His Anti-LGBT Bill After A Transgender Woman Shockingly Dares Him To Stone Her

In late 2013, the city council of Shreveport, La., passed an ordinance by a 6-to-1 vote banning discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity...

...The only "no" vote was conservative councilman Ron Webb, who said he opposes the non-discrimination law because "the Bible tells you homosexuals are an abomination." Webb drafted a resolution to repeal it...

...Pamela Raintree, a transgender woman who used her own Bible passage at a city council meeting to call Webb out on his actions. Minutes after hearing her words, Webb withdrew his resolution without calling for a vote.

Ms. Raintree brought a stone with her and asked Webb to stone her to death. In other words, she asked him to put his money where his mouth was.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a 'woman' who was once a man. 'She' owns a business and did some work for me. Super cool, intelligent person, total professional. I'd hire 'her' again in a heartbeat, but the idea that I should somehow be prevented by law from not hiring 'her' if I had an issue with Trannies, is bullshit.

Anti discrimination laws are anti liberty.

of all places the great the wonderous state of Louisiana.

Obviously boy you have never been to NO.

:lol:

I lived in New Orleans, which is pretty much the bottom of the barrel in American politics, and even THEY dismiss Shreveport politics as '"disgusting".

I lived in New Orleans, which is pretty much the bottom of the barrel in American politics, and even THEY dismiss Shreveport politics as '"disgusting".

I love it. Used to stay in Alexandria getting ready for the bay up at Uncle Earls.

Good times. Really good times. I think the state is beyond fabulous. I think the people are just insanely lovely. And I can't wait to go back again.

Lots of mental illness going around. Time to start putting them back into the mental hospitals, we used to have.

They gave me Kenny Wayne Shepherd.:eusa_angel:

I can deal with their corruption later darlin. :D

So where did you live in NO?

Last edited:
The circus sideshow freak will be burning in Hell with the rest of her disgusting pals soon enough with or without the rock embedded in her/it's fat head.

Last edited:
A Councilman Reverses His Anti-LGBT Bill After A Transgender Woman Shockingly Dares Him To Stone Her

In late 2013, the city council of Shreveport, La., passed an ordinance by a 6-to-1 vote banning discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity...

...The only "no" vote was conservative councilman Ron Webb, who said he opposes the non-discrimination law because "the Bible tells you homosexuals are an abomination." Webb drafted a resolution to repeal it...

...Pamela Raintree, a transgender woman who used her own Bible passage at a city council meeting to call Webb out on his actions. Minutes after hearing her words, Webb withdrew his resolution without calling for a vote.

Ms. Raintree brought a stone with her and asked Webb to stone her to death. In other words, she asked him to put his money where his mouth was.

Idc the mans reasons, forcing people to hire anyone is utter bullshit and nothing short of tyranny

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back