International community ignoring ethnic cleansing in Fallujah

Al-Qaeda propaganda at its best :laugh2:

Everybody can see the Syrian army fights ISIS the most.

freeofbrain---you are right---and your citations is good----the games muslims play are VERY COMPLICATED-------which is why I do not bargain with muslims in the flea markets-----I leave it all to hubby. Poor BUSH had no idea--------I suspect that OBAMA knows----but he ain't tellin'

ISIS is just a scarecrow in the region.

They didn't fire ONE bullet against Teheran or regime in Damascus while they attack the opposition and Turkey. :arrow:

freeofbrain---you are right---and your citations is good----the games muslims play are VERY COMPLICATED-------which is why I do not bargain with muslims in the flea markets-----I leave it all to hubby. Poor BUSH had no idea--------I suspect that OBAMA knows----but he ain't tellin'

They didn't fire ONE bullet against Teheran or regime in Damascus while they attack the opposition and Turkey. :arrow:
Bullshit, they put the most pressure on the government troops. You silly little arselicker has no clue what´s going on there while ejaculating on the propagandapages you are visiting.

well ---free of brain----ISIS is a fairly impotent force-----just muslim fundamental clowns-----not even as scary as is al qaieda----but with similar agenda-------the big bad characters right now---are IRAN, HEZBOLLAH, ASSAD and BAATHISM---and they are all IN IT TOGETHER_------the Axis Powers-----bad enough in itself-----but RUSSIA has joined the Axis as has China. Capt. Blei has "chosen" that which he sees as the "winning side"----In 1939 he would have been licking the shit off the ass of uncle adolf

Bullshit, they put the most pressure on the government troops. You silly little arselicker has no clue what´s going on there while ejaculating on the propagandapages you are visiting.

ROFLMAO-----you want to site one of my putative "propagandapages"

Hey slave, your ISIS friends didn't fire ONE bullet against Teheran or regime in Damascus.

Hey slave, your ISIS friends didn't fire ONE bullet against Teheran or regime in Damascus.
In sharp contrast to your "rebels", ISIS has not a long history of shelling civilians.

In sharp contrast to your "rebels", ISIS has not a long history of shelling civilians.

Isis has murdered a lot less people than have the ASSADS---but I still do not like them

Isis has murdered a lot less people than have the ASSADS---but I still do not like them
Vast bullshit. The war on terror is not MURDER.

to what "war on terror" do you refer, capt. blei?

Destroying homes on civilians is not murder but throwing a grenade on military base is a murder says the ape Bleipriester! :cow:

Last edited:

Maybe he means murdering civilians to prevent them been murdered by ISIS in Syria!

Maybe he means murdering civilians to prevent them been murdered by ISIS in Syria!
Tell me, bogus moron, what is the difference between wahabism in Idlib and wahabism in Raqqa?

Tell me, bogus moron, what is the difference between wahabism in Idlib and wahabism in Raqqa?

Like difference between the mollahs of Damascus and Teheran!

Assad%20Falcon%20Syria%20Satellite%20Puppet%20of%20Iran%20Cartoon.jpg

So - in your unique and stupid nonsense way - you admit there is none...

So - in your unique and stupid nonsense way - you admit there is none...

What's your definition of wahabism?!

probably not much----and not much difference between the Baathism of Sadaam Hussein that stood on the dead bodies of
hundreds of thousands of Shiites and Kurds (and genocided
da jooooos out of Iraq) and that of Papa and Baby Assad

oh----a noble enterprise

Yeah, we know all ISIS are Sunnis. What an evil ethnic cleansing...

Nutso here just wouldn't acknowledge the fact that there are innocent Sunnis in Iraq whom his Shiites pals are torturing and murdering. Evidently he doesn't take into consideration the animosity the two sects have for each other since the beginning of Islam.
This is only your claim. There may have been incorrect behavior of Shia militias during the war but don´t tell us the Sunnis receiving special treatments are innocent - you don´t know. They should be put on trial, instead, but war is war and the blood spilled by ISIS colors the Iraqi soil red.

It appears that the Little Man has no qualms about his buddies, the Shia, murdering innocent people. Evidently he is unaware of the schism of the two sects and that they have been at each other's throats since the beginning of Islam.
This is nothing new. That doesn´t mean every Sunni will be mistreated. Just look at all the Christian and pseudo-Christian branches in your country.

Well, Little Man, unlike you, others are a little sharper and can see the hatred the sects have for each other. We realize that in the Muslim world it is not only the Shia killing the Sunnis, but also the Sunnis killing the Shia. There is no war in Pakistan, but that doesn't stop the Sunnis from suicide or car bombing innocent Shia while they go about their daily business, such as shopping in marketplaces.

As far as Christians, with all the denominations here in the U.S. -- Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, etc. -- no one see Christians trying to kill those of other denominations because of their different beliefs. Neither has anyione seen Roman Catholics kill Greek Orthodox, and it probably is the same in your country. Regardless of he differences in each group in a civilized country, people are not at each other;s throats because of these differences. The only time you might see something like this happen is when a mentally sick person hears voices in his head.

Yeah, we know all ISIS are Sunnis. What an evil ethnic cleansing...

Nutso here just wouldn't acknowledge the fact that there are innocent Sunnis in Iraq whom his Shiites pals are torturing and murdering. Evidently he doesn't take into consideration the animosity the two sects have for each other since the beginning of Islam.
This is only your claim. There may have been incorrect behavior of Shia militias during the war but don´t tell us the Sunnis receiving special treatments are innocent - you don´t know. They should be put on trial, instead, but war is war and the blood spilled by ISIS colors the Iraqi soil red.

It appears that the Little Man has no qualms about his buddies, the Shia, murdering innocent people. Evidently he is unaware of the schism of the two sects and that they have been at each other's throats since the beginning of Islam.
This is nothing new. That doesn´t mean every Sunni will be mistreated. Just look at all the Christian and pseudo-Christian branches in your country.

Well, Little Man, unlike you, others are a little sharper and can see the hatred the sects have for each other. We realize that in the Muslim world it is not only the Shia killing the Sunnis, but also the Sunnis killing the Shia. There is no war in Pakistan, but that doesn't stop the Sunnis from suicide or car bombing innocent Shia while they go about their daily business, such as shopping in marketplaces.

As far as Christians, with all the denominations here in the U.S. -- Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, etc. -- no one see Christians trying to kill those of other denominations because of their different beliefs. Neither has anyione seen Roman Catholics kill Greek Orthodox, and it probably is the same in your country. Regardless of he differences in each group in a civilized country, people are not at each other;s throats because of these differences. The only time you might see something like this happen is when a mentally sick person hears voices in his head.
You have not been to Ireland, then. Luckily, things calmed down there. There are still strong religious tensions between Protestants belonging to the UK and Irish Catholics. IRA was a gruesome terrorist group financing itself with abhorrent crime. There is even a movie featuring an American in Ireland who visits an IRA pub and by accident buys a pack of beer with smuggled nuclear bomb detonators in it...

Moving Target (Video 2000) - IMDb
Peace in Northern Ireland, But Religious Divide Remains

Forum List

Back