CDZ Internet consorship

If Judaism were synonymous with Zionism, there wouldn't be a debate, and there is. Furthermore, if the two terms meant the same thing, Orthodox Jews would support the 'Zionist' state. For them, only Yahweh and the Messiah can establish Israel.

Zionism is not Judaism. You just want brand any criticism towards Zionism antisemitism. Your previous alleged neutral statement has been debunked by yourself.

wrong Zionism is as central to Judaism as the concept that
muhummad was a "prophet" is central to islam and the concept that Jesus was a messiah is central to Christianity. Are you insisting that the person "muhummad" must be respected should be discarded and that the idea that all but muslims must be excluded from Medina must also be discarded? You are making a fool of yourself
Dunno what you are babbling about...

Ok ----you don't know. I am not surprised that you do not know
I really don´t know what Islamic prophets have to do with this topic.

The topic seems to me to be the censoring of "anti" --this or that religion propaganda. I agree to any censoring which is EQUITABLE ----that is-----any censoring of anti muslim or anti hindu, or anti jewish etc etc propaganda on the net should be done using EQUITABLE CRITERIA
No. The topic is Israel´s effort to eliminate criticism towards its policies under the pretext of fighting antisemitism. Antisemitism, on the other hand, is not prohibited anywhere, anyway. So what is the actual point here you try to make?

wrong Zionism is as central to Judaism as the concept that
muhummad was a "prophet" is central to islam and the concept that Jesus was a messiah is central to Christianity. Are you insisting that the person "muhummad" must be respected should be discarded and that the idea that all but muslims must be excluded from Medina must also be discarded? You are making a fool of yourself

The topic seems to me to be the censoring of "anti" --this or that religion propaganda. I agree to any censoring which is EQUITABLE ----that is-----any censoring of anti muslim or anti hindu, or anti jewish etc etc propaganda on the net should be done using EQUITABLE CRITERIA
No. The topic is Israel´s effort to eliminate criticism towards its policies.

not exactly-----the issue was the rampant islamo Nazi propaganda -----including the filth of holocaust denial that fills the media. Islamo Nazi propaganda did not get invented in 1948----it has been around for 1700 years -------well-----with the "islamo" part -----it is a 1400 year thing. I read islamo Nazi propaganda as a child because I grew up in a Nazi town-----lots of the stuff I read was written in the late 1800s.

If Judaism were synonymous with Zionism, there wouldn't be a debate, and there is. Furthermore, if the two terms meant the same thing, Orthodox Jews would support the 'Zionist' state. For them, only Yahweh and the Messiah can establish Israel.

wrong again MOST orthodox jews are very very Zionistic and support Israel. A very tiny minority REJECT the Israel of today because it is too "secular" and not under the complete control of EXTREMELY ------radical jews. Feel free to ask questions---I know all about this stuff. I have lived amongst the -----so called "anti Zionist" jews--------for the record------you are utterly confused about that which they actually believe. Try not to rely on islamo Nazi propaganda.

not exactly-----the issue was the rampant islamo Nazi propaganda -----including the filth of holocaust denial that fills the media. Islamo Nazi propaganda did not get invented in 1948----it has been around for 1700 years -------well-----with the "islamo" part -----it is a 1400 year thing. I read islamo Nazi propaganda as a child because I grew up in a Nazi town-----lots of the stuff I read was written in the late 1800s.

It's odd how the extremist Jewish side wants to censor hate against it, but their type and supporters spread hate.

One suspects a story of truth is here for all to see.

It's odd how the extremist Jewish side wants to censor hate against it, but their type and supporters spread hate.

You seem very naïve as to the nature and quantity of islamo-Nazi literature which has been promulgated in the world It is not clear to me what you are calling "the extremist jewish side" Teaching of hatred towards jews is mainstream in muslim societies-----my proposal is that jews get to match that which your side considers suitable mosque teachings and suitable for the ears of children, suitable to shout in the streets, etc,---- and anything else from your side that can be found on the internet or in writing or heard.. Of course your symbols and institutions and "important persons" deserve the same level of respect that
your side shows the symbols and institutions and "important persons" of any other group of people----christians, jews, Buddhists, Hindus ----etc.

You seem very naïve as to the nature and quantity of islamo-Nazi literature which has been promulgated in the world It is not clear to me what you are calling "the extremist jewish side" Teaching of hatred towards jews is mainstream in muslim societies-----my proposal is that jews get to match that which your side considers suitable mosque teachings and suitable for the ears of children, suitable to shout in the streets, etc,---- and anything else from your side that can be found on the internet or in writing or heard.. Of course your symbols and institutions and "important persons" deserve the same level of respect that
your side shows the symbols and institutions and "important persons" of any other group of people----christians, jews, Buddhists, Hindus ----etc.

Just for interest's sake, which 'Zionist' was the Messiah?

your question confuses me. "which messiah"??? -----for jews---
"the messiah" has not shown up yet. The "prophecies" regarding a "messiah" involve his establishment of ZION--in
complete peace and governed in accordance with torah law.----
<<< that is the function of "the messiah" If you ever decide to
read the bible-----I will be glad to explain the poetic allusions. Start with ISAIAH 2: 4 If you do not understand the nuances
of Hebrew expression -----(I know some) you miss the whole thing

"the messiah" has not shown up yet. The "prophecies" regarding a "messiah" involve his establishment of ZION--in
read the bible-----I will be glad to explain the poetic allusions. Start with ISAIAH 2: 4 If you do not understand the nuances

You have it backwards.

You have it backwards.

I have what "backwards"--------what is "it"?

Just for that we understand each other: You mean the holocaust was denied 1700 years ago?

Backwards, because the Messiah comes before the restoration.

Backwards as to who misses 'the whole thing'.

And what is 'the whole thing'.
Yeah, what is it?

Just for that we understand each other: You mean the holocaust was denied 1700 years ago?

No----anti-Semitism was taught in Arabia and the community of jews there was subjected to comprehensive genocide. The Koran includes anti semitic writings. I do not think that the
genocide of jews in Arabia back then is called "holocaust"----
The fact that it was a genocide is, kinda, denied by muslims
I have known

Backwards, because the Messiah comes before the restoration.

Backwards as to who misses 'the whole thing'.

And what is 'the whole thing'.
Yeah, what is it?

I did not describe the sequence of events------of course since HE DOES THE RESTORING----he has to exist before it happens.----
logically. I think the question is the nature of the cataclysmic
event. There are all kinds of poetic descriptions of disaster
in the bible and some people have even decided that they include
a "prophecy" of a very specific event. That's the ARMAGEDDON theory. In fact, the stuff is lot more vague
in the actual writing. Horrors do show up in the poetic writings----but that's poetry and subject to interpretation.

Forum List

Back