Interracial marriage should be illegal, say 46% of Mississippi Republicans in new poll

Can you imagine how one stupid poll that isn't even credible can get a liberal all chest beating like apes. finger pointing see see see

they need to show how they are so superior over others. it's pathetic this thread has run this long...but not surprising anymore
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Trailer dweller and head racist of trailer park

Interracial marriage should be illegal say 46 of Mississippi Republicans in new poll - NY Daily News

Really? I mean even for Mississippi this is pretty sad. Jeez.

What happened to "Conservatives want less gov't inteference"?

The majority of those polled are black. Go figure.

No kidding. Most blacks oppose interracial marriage but are never called racist because of it. Among my people, (Native American) opposition to interracial marriage is far more entrenched. I know because I got a lot of shit when I married a white woman. Leftists are unabashed at this double standard, only seeing disagreement to interracial marriage if it's by white people. That's why I will continue to expose them for the racist bigots they truly are.
My kids are native and their half brothers are native...the kids' dad is native, but not enrolled (long story) though his family is...but the other boys' mom is also Indian..and she always called my ex WHITE!!!

It was funny because nobody who looks at him would ever call him "White" without thinking about it, because he's so dark. And everybody knew just what his heritage was..but she made a BIG distinction between her and him. And when she called him white she wasn't being nice.

It's the quota requirements that the feds imposed on tribal enrollment...and the Indians have lived with it so long it's entrenched in their culture. It's not the way it was with them in the old times. Then you earned your position in the tribe, it had nothing to do with lineage or genetics.

wish I could say I was surprised, but America's Republican Party has genuinely gone crazy. They have never been this extremist.

Obviously Mississippi republicans are not representative of all republicans and conservatives Nation-wide, nor do republicans and conservatives as a whole endorse making inter-racial marriage illegal.

But once again we see further evidence confirming the fact that racists and bigots are attracted to aspects of the GOP agenda and conservative dogma in general, where racists tend to identify as conservative and find refuge among the ranks of republicans.

It's incumbent upon republicans and conservatives, therefore, to examine the many faults and failings of rightist dogma to discover why racists are indeed attracted to conservatism.

Uh, no...we don't....which group killed gay marriage in California.....black democrats......which party has a racist President in office....the democrats...obama sat in a racist church for 20 years, had the racist pastor marry him and michelle, and the racist pator baptized their children...and then throw in the heavy dose of anti semitism to boot.......the democrats elected an openly racist President.....who also opposed gay marriage...to get elected....

Hmmmm...la raza....latino racist group...democrat

NAACP....black racist group...democrat....

al sharpton...racist...been to obama's white house over 80 times...

jesse jackson...black racist...democrat.....

nation of islam....black racist group....doesn't vote republican...that's for sure.....

The democrat party is the party of racists...thru and thru both historically and today.....
And Republicans are 90% white and they hope 100% straight.

Obviously Mississippi republicans are not representative of all republicans and conservatives Nation-wide, nor do republicans and conservatives as a whole endorse making inter-racial marriage illegal.

But once again we see further evidence confirming the fact that racists and bigots are attracted to aspects of the GOP agenda and conservative dogma in general, where racists tend to identify as conservative and find refuge among the ranks of republicans.

It's incumbent upon republicans and conservatives, therefore, to examine the many faults and failings of rightist dogma to discover why racists are indeed attracted to conservatism.

Uh, no...we don't....which group killed gay marriage in California.....black democrats......which party has a racist President in office....the democrats...obama sat in a racist church for 20 years, had the racist pastor marry him and michelle, and the racist pator baptized their children...and then throw in the heavy dose of anti semitism to boot.......the democrats elected an openly racist President.....who also opposed gay marriage...to get elected....

Hmmmm...la raza....latino racist group...democrat

NAACP....black racist group...democrat....

al sharpton...racist...been to obama's white house over 80 times...

jesse jackson...black racist...democrat.....

nation of islam....black racist group....doesn't vote republican...that's for sure.....

The democrat party is the party of racists...thru and thru both historically and today.....
And Republicans are 90% white and they hope 100% straight.

Do you have a link for that or did you just pull that out of your ass?

what is the frikken purpose of these types of poll. and who the hell for one tell someone their political affiliation and two would take the time to answer such a stupid question

good gawd, so what? You have blacks people who feels they shouldn't marry white people

so what is the big deal here
Jesus Christ, English please

Forum List

Back