Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
If interbreeding started to effect the existence of any race would it still be acceptable?
Of course! To people who hate white people it would. That's the entire goal! The white race and the asian race are the ONLY races that stand in the way of the Jewish control of the world. Its why mass invasion,DIEversity,multicultism is ONLY pushed on WHITE nations and secondly and FAR less on Asian nations who refuse to accept "immigrants".
Most Jews are white, why would they want to destroy their own?

If interbreeding started to effect the existence of any race would it still be acceptable?
Of course! To people who hate white people it would. That's the entire goal! The white race and the asian race are the ONLY races that stand in the way of the Jewish control of the world. Its why mass invasion,DIEversity,multicultism is ONLY pushed on WHITE nations and secondly and FAR less on Asian nations who refuse to accept "immigrants".
They don't see themselves as white and genetic testing has shown they are a race all to themselves. Jews Are a ‘Race,’ Genes Reveal

This is a very interesting question. I don't know how to reply to that but I can say I've heard that European and Asian genetic traits are recessive and African traits are "stronger". :eusa_think:
I don't know if that's true or not, but if true that means that Europeans and Asian could theoretically disappear... :dunno:

This is a very interesting question. I don't know how to reply to that but I can say I've heard that European and Asian genetic traits are recessive and African traits are "stronger". :eusa_think:
I don't know if that's true or not, but if true that means that Europeans and Asian could theoretically disappear... :dunno:
So it wouldn't bother you if interbreeding caused the mongoloid race to slowly disappear.

"Race" is a social construct, and exists only in the minds of people as a way of creating distinctions between tribal groups.

The "existence" of race will never be threatened as long as human nature retains the drive for tribalism, no matter how much "interbreeding" occurs.

They don't see themselves as white and genetic testing has shown they are a race all to themselves. Jews Are a ‘Race,’ Genes Reveal
Science is always changing, what has been proven today could change tommorow. This has made it hard for me to trust certain scientific findings. Im not saying science isn't useful,because that would be foolish, but there just some things humans will never know. This is just my personal feeling on the matter. I don't have any dealings with Jews but if what your saying about them not identifying as caucasoid is true then that surely is messed up.

"Race" is a social construct, and exists only in the minds of people as a way of creating distinctions between tribal groups.

The "existence" of race will never be threatened as long as human nature retains the drive for tribalism, no matter how much "interbreeding" occurs.
Your dodging the question. Yes or no

I'm not "dodging" the question, I'm denying its legitimacy.

Your question is meaningless.

Last edited:

I'm not "dodging" the question, I'm denying its legitimacy.

Your question is meaningless.
No your dodging the question. I can see why and that's cool.

So it wouldn't bother you if interbreeding caused the mongoloid race to slowly disappear.
Every ethnicity should be preserved.
But I'm not sure interracial relationships can "wipe out" any ethnic group; of course I could be wrong because I'm not a geneticist ;)

Every ethnicity should be preserved.
But I'm not sure interracial relationships can "wipe out" any ethnic group; of course I could be wrong because I'm not a geneticist ;)
I never said it would, that's why I started my question with If. It was hypothetical. Thank you for answering.

Forum List

Back