Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Most of the white girls I have had tripped me out ; they were nice and very sexual , they always want you to rock them hard.

And the White girls I have had who were experiencing being with a Black man for the first time; its like I took them to another planet, and they could never go back.

Strange.
True. Its amazing how they act when they have a Black man for the first time. Its like they cant get enough.

If interbreeding started to effect the existence of any race would it still be acceptable?
This is a very interesting question. I don't know how to reply to that but I can say I've heard that European and Asian genetic traits are recessive and African traits are "stronger". :eusa_think:
I don't know if that's true or not, but if true that means that Europeans and Asian could theoretically disappear... :dunno:
So it wouldn't bother you if interbreeding caused the mongoloid race to slowly disappear.
Every ethnicity should be preserved.
But I'm not sure interracial relationships can "wipe out" any ethnic group; of course I could be wrong because I'm not a geneticist ;)
I never said it would, that's why I started my question with If. It was hypothetical. Thank you for answering.
You're welcome Liberty777 :)
Thanks for asking! :bye1:

If interbreeding started to effect the existence of any race would it still be acceptable?
This is a very interesting question. I don't know how to reply to that but I can say I've heard that European and Asian genetic traits are recessive and African traits are "stronger". :eusa_think:
I don't know if that's true or not, but if true that means that Europeans and Asian could theoretically disappear... :dunno:
Only Caucasians would disappear. There are way too many Asians for their traits to die out. Whats kind of interesting is that Asians share a lot of traits with Africans so if everyone mixed the end result would be a race that looked like Tiger Woods probably.

Only Caucasians would disappear. There are way too many Asians for their traits to die out. Whats kind of interesting is that Asians share a lot of traits with Africans so if everyone mixed the end result would be a race that looked like Tiger Woods probably.
If that were true would it concern you to know the white race would disappear

So it wouldn't bother you if interbreeding caused the mongoloid race to slowly disappear.
But I'm not sure interracial relationships can "wipe out" any ethnic group; of course I could be wrong because I'm not a geneticist ;)
I never said it would, that's why I started my question with If. It was hypothetical. Thank you for answering.
You're welcome Liberty777 :)
Thanks for asking! :bye1:
A true lady, hold on to those values they are rare thing in our world today.

Not at all. There is nothing positive the white race in general brings to the table. Civilization begin without the white race and thats also how it will end. Its also actually genetically beneficial for the white race to cease to exist as we know it.

Not at all. There is nothing positive the white race in general brings to the table. Civilization begin without the white race and thats also how it will end. Its also actually genetically beneficial for the white race to cease to exist as we know it.
Thank you for being honest about how you fell, I may not agree with your answer but you didn't dodge and that's all I was asking for.

Somebody doesn't understand culture or history.

But you can set me straight on it.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Cultures always change. That is the nature of culture. Humans have always interacted wherever and whenever possible. Nothing to fear.

So, since cultures always gradually change over time.... it's perfectly ok to force change it by mixing it up with other races and other heritages too. Right?

Anything goes!

Then, one day.... the race and or culture is lost. Too few numbers to keep it alive anymore. But, who cares? Right? We can always just read about the way it was or used to be in the history books. That's good enough for everybody.
We're heading that way, and fast. Don't like it? Better find another country.

The Changing Face of America

Liberals are so insistent on destroying White America, this is the monstrosity of our times.

This is the paranoia of the simpletons.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Cultures always change. That is the nature of culture. Humans have always interacted wherever and whenever possible. Nothing to fear.

So, since cultures always gradually change over time.... it's perfectly ok to force change it by mixing it up with other races and other heritages too. Right?

Anything goes!

Then, one day.... the race and or culture is lost. Too few numbers to keep it alive anymore. But, who cares? Right? We can always just read about the way it was or used to be in the history books. That's good enough for everybody.

Liberals are so insistent on destroying White America, this is the monstrosity of our times.

Why do you fight so vigorously for the demise of Whites, simpleton?

So....are you one of those folks that think race should stick to race or is it ok (in your opinion) for mixing of the races?

Thought I'd ask cuz I was chatting with my friend and she said she gets more flack from blacks than she does whites when they are out to dinner or going to a movie (she is white..he is black). Personally, I think it's pretty sad that folks see skin color instead of two people who love each other. And....mixed babies are gorgeous!

This question pertains to black with white, asian with black or white, hispanic with black or white or asian and all vice versa.

Your opinions are...........?
This thread has been around for a while.

The issue has been around for millennia.

The proper response is going to depend on your family and friends.

You can always change your friends. Friends come and go. While enemies accumulate.

You are stuck with your family. Although estrangement is always an option as well.

If your spouse's family hates you that will be uncomfortable and awkward.

I know lots of Asian families who want their child to stick within the Asian race. So the issue is not just white-on-anything exclusively.

At any rate, now onto the topic -- .

If you are going to embrace an extra-racial spouse, you yourself need to respect their race.

I myself respect Japanese and Mexicans. So for me this would be no problem.

I can't say that about Negroes, Arabs, or Chinese however.

With Indians and Persians I am fine since technically these are Aryan Caucasian. Many people think of them as different but they really are not.

You just need to know your own limitations and those of your family -- your mom, dad, brothers and sisters.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

Uko I like Japs. Just not Jap Scrap cars. FYI.

I get that Negroes still hate Whites (that's also what the Injuns call us/them).

But you have to remember there is enough blame to go around.

It was other African Negroes who enslaved opposing tribes of Negroes and traded them to Arabs for trinkets.

Then the Arabs traded them to the Jews.

Then the Jews traded them to the Dutch.

Then the Dutch traded them to the Spanish and to the English.

Then there were 250 years of American slavery (North and Central).

The part that militant Negroes forget is that a lot of Whites then died in a huge Civil War freeing the slaves, which war was triggered by slavery (according to U.S. Grant in his memoirs) but was about States seceding from the Federal Union.

Many including Grant wanted to relocated the freed slaves to Hispaniola (Haiti) because they could foresee Negro poverty and rioting in the future.

Congress however would not fund it.

Now we have Negro poverty and rioting with us forever.

And the latest scourge is the BLM movement of murdering cops.

Things just keep getting worse in spite of everything LBJ tried to accomplish.

Ultimately I think most if not all races will merge into one super hybrid race.

This was also Adolf's greatest fear.

Of course! To people who hate white people it would. That's the entire goal! The white race and the asian race are the ONLY races that stand in the way of the Jewish control of the world. Its why mass invasion,DIEversity,multicultism is ONLY pushed on WHITE nations and secondly and FAR less on Asian nations who refuse to accept "immigrants".
Most Jews are white, why would they want to destroy their own?
You can ask Ropey for his own expert Canadian opinion on this.

Jews are Semitic which means they originally came from Babylonia before it was invaded by Arabs, who are also Semitic.

Although they look perfectly white we consider them unique and not closely related to Caucasians (aka Indo-European aka Aryan) because of their unique blood traits and ancient language and history.

The funny thing (means ironic) that most people don't understand is that the white American and white European race (which is the same -- we are a melting pot of Germanic, French, Spanish, Keltic, Baltic, Slavic etc.) are more closely related to Persians and Indians (from India) than to the Jews.

You can correct me if I'm wrong here Ropey .

Race is what we wear on our faces and skin.

Whatever is in our hearts is totally different however.

It is the individual's heart that is good or evil not their race.

Anything goes!

Uko I like Japs. Just not Jap Scrap cars. FYI.

I know spelling is hard, but the word is "Japanese."

You are wrong because you don't have mass race mixing in your country.

You can't even comprehend what it is like to have your ancestral homeland turned into a multicultural cesspool.

You can't even comprehend what it is like to have your ancestral homeland turned into a multicultural cesspool.

Neither can you.

Neither can you.
Your idiocy knows no bounds.

Guess where most of my ancestry comes from, retard?

Germany's Secret Islamic Horror: How Blind Elites Are Destroying A Once-Great Nation

Forum List

Back