Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Increase the white birth rate.

Racialize right wing politics.

That would radically change the demographics of the country.
How are you going to increase white birth rate?
By chipping away at the anti-white societal double standards, educating white people about their culture, and allowing tribalism and racism expressed by non-whites at an ever growing scale to push white people into enclaves.

Eventually white guilt will literally die out and white Democrats that give legitimacy to the Democratic Party's anti-white antics will also die out.
Educate whites about their culture? You probably don't know half of the "white culture" or the history. Now tell me, exactly where did white culture come from? Which country?

That's like saying I'm going to educate Hispanics on their culture and I start teaching a puerto rican about Panamanian traditions. (That's not their culture)
White culture is European culture.

In America(literally created to be a sort of new Europe) white people are all European mutts(I am a combination of Scottish, Dutch and German myself with an Old English first name) , so teaching any and all parts of European history works to educate them.

In Europe it is simply a matter of teaching them about their country of origin and then teaching about when all of Western Europe allied together to fight common enemies(Muslims, mostly, but also really Jews as well) to establish a sense of light pan-Europeanisn.
Ah, and the Spanish, they are certainly considered European correct?
You mean the Spaniards?

Of course they are.

I have a radical idea. How about you date who you want, I'll date who I want, and we mind our own business about who others want to date?

Kind of a freedom thing.
And the country will continue to balkanize while morons like you ignore all the problems.

I have a radical idea. How about you date who you want, I'll date who I want, and we mind our own business about who others want to date?

Kind of a freedom thing.
And the country will continue to balkanize while morons like you ignore all the problems.

I not ignoring problems. I am ignoring trivial bullshit that isn't a problem, but a personal choice.

There are a LOT of problems in our nation. But who is dating whom is not only not at the top of the list, it is not on the first page.

There are species specific differences between us whites and the negros. For example, negros love fat women and negro women twerk(?) nonstop fox sex. Blacks don't accept a woman if she is not fat. This is fully incompatible with whites.

YOu need to get out more. I have seen plenty of hot white women with black men. I don't care. It is none of my business, just like it is none of yours.
Yes white women with black guys but rarely white guys with black women. You guys are more racist about your black women dating white guys than we are about our white women dating you guys. We don't give a shit as long as it's not our daughters but in the black community people will say something even when they don't know the black girl dating the white guy.

I dated a black girl and took her to a Detroit Piston's basketball game. She was hot. The brothers looked at me with her and they all yelled, "aw hell no!". I loved it!!! No white guy would look at a white girl dating a black guy and say that. We think it but we would never say it. LOL

"You guys..."? Hate to break it to you, but I'm a white guy. In fact, I'm a white, southern guy. I just don't think it is anyone's business who someone dates or marries but the two people dating or marrying.
That's funny all this time I thought you were a black dude. LOL

LMAO! Too funny. No, I'm a white guy. My avatar is actually a pic of me.

I do have rhythm and a big dick. Maybe thats it? ;)
Whose dick is it?

[.. America(literally created to be a sort of new Europe) ...

Wrong.
You are even dumber than I thought.

America was created(when it was finally founded) to be a Europe without kings and without a national religion that those kings could persecute you for not adhering to.

America was the new Europe until World War 2 started.

Wrong. The above post reflects a complete ignorance of history and American principles.

Never dated outside my race and never will. Married a white woman from a 99.9% white county who had never even seen a negro much less dated one. Race mixing is absolutely disgusting and vile and race mixers deserve the same penalty anyone convicted of treason does because that's exactly what it is treason to defile your race like that. I disowned my mother's daughter for her disgusting race mixing.She was allowed at 15 to date an older negro who knocked her up at 17 and they then married and divorced a few years later and she was left with 2 DISGUSTING looking mongrels that look NOTHING like her. I bar her from any contact with my family,on top of being a disgusting race mixer she is a professional liar and thief. She now ONLY dates non whites....absolutely disgusting.

Well, there are some white guys who do the same things. I think what is most important is that the person is good and caring, not his or her skin color. While I agree that "thug culture" is a problem, not ALL black men are thugs. There are some nice ones out there. Haven't you ever had any black friends?

Never dated outside my race and never will. Married a white woman from a 99.9% white county who had never even seen a negro much less dated one. Race mixing is absolutely disgusting and vile and race mixers deserve the same penalty anyone convicted of treason does because that's exactly what it is treason to defile your race like that. I disowned my mother's daughter for her disgusting race mixing.She was allowed at 15 to date an older negro who knocked her up at 17 and they then married and divorced a few years later and she was left with 2 DISGUSTING looking mongrels that look NOTHING like her. I bar her from any contact with my family,on top of being a disgusting race mixer she is a professional liar and thief. She now ONLY dates non whites....absolutely disgusting.

Well, there are some white guys who do the same things. I think what is most important is that the person is good and caring, not his or her skin color. While I agree that "thug culture" is a problem, not ALL black men are thugs. There are some nice ones out there. Haven't you ever had any black friends?

The question would make more sense without the adjective.

You are involved by the statistical game of chances. If a woman ruins her shape then she is off the grid, so your chances for any woman is reduced by her, nationally reduced by 75 % pt down to a 25 % chance for you.

I haven't had any trouble in years. But then, I don't require they be skinny. I just don't like obese.

There is scientific evidence, that what makes a woman most valuable is her central grooves. The central grooves need to be around 15 % less in circumference than her hips. This number maximizes her attractiveness. Not only nationally but worldwide.

Ok. But averages don't effect what I find attractive. I am sure there is a study that says blondes with blue eyes are the most attractive too. Not to me.

The chances there are the expectation probabilities. It is low on the expectation graph that a man would want a fat woman, that sounds more like a fetish.

There is a wide range of sizes. While some prefer very slim women, I like a woman with some curves. Not obese, but I don't need to see ribs.
Hell man we do agree on some things. When I was a youngster my saying was if she ain't thick she don't get no d###.

Not really a FRIEND but I knew a black kid when I was maybe 4 or 5...the rest of my life it was me and my cousins and our group of friends that hung out together. Nowadays I don't particularly care for other people so don't have "friends" per say...just acquaintances that I have known for long periods of time.

Yes but knowing what we know about our friends, how many of us would like them dating our sisters?

Not really a FRIEND but I knew a black kid when I was maybe 4 or 5...the rest of my life it was me and my cousins and our group of friends that hung out together. Nowadays I don't particularly care for other people so don't have "friends" per say...just acquaintances that I have known for long periods of time.
The only guy who's OK for my daughter or sister is the guy who stays with her till death do they part. Anyone until then can fuck off white black or arab

Race mixing will lead to the ultimate demise of the United States.

Going on 241 years so far and it hasn't yet. Find something else to wet your pants over.
Wrong - In just 50 years look how far we have fallen.

Loving v. Virginia, 388 U.S. 1, is a landmark civil rights decision of the United States Supreme Court, which invalidated laws prohibiting interracial marriage. Wikipedia
Date decided: 1967

Going on 241 years so far and it hasn't yet. Find something else to wet your pants over.

Loving v. Virginia, 388 U.S. 1, is a landmark civil rights decision of the United States Supreme Court, which invalidated laws prohibiting interracial marriage. Wikipedia

There were plenty of interracial relationships before the Supreme Court "legalized" it.

'Race mixing' (stupid term) has taken place every single day that the Republic has existed, and it will every single day in the future, only increasing over time. There must be something real somewhere for you to be scared of.

If interbreeding started to effect the existence of any race would it still be acceptable?

Humans have always 'mixed' with every kind of human they could. If this were not the case, we wouldn't be here.

If interbreeding started to effect the existence of any race would it still be acceptable?
Of course! To people who hate white people it would. That's the entire goal! The white race and the asian race are the ONLY races that stand in the way of the Jewish control of the world. Its why mass invasion,DIEversity,multicultism is ONLY pushed on WHITE nations and secondly and FAR less on Asian nations who refuse to accept "immigrants".

Forum List

Back