Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
While I'm not against interracial relationships, it does cause problems for their kids. (I had many mixed friends growing up)

If it's right for you, that's fine.

I will call a mudshark a mudshark in a minute, though. :badgrin:

Obvious mudsharks are obvious.
What problems?

Other kids picking on them, self-identity problems. Things like that.

The self identity thing isn't so bad if the kid is well-adjusted.

Other kids picking on them is the biggest problem, I got into a fight or .. a few over that.
I got picked on for being the only Greek.

No you didn't, you lying sack of shit.

Diversity will never work.:eusa_wall: This thread is a perfect example.

Correction. That would be DIEversity. Diversity equals formerly White.

The overwhelming majority of people in this country don't care what your kind thinks. That is why, when you and your buddies march, the people there against you outnumber those in your favor (especially those in your favor with the balls to say shit outside of their "clubhouse".

I'm so glad many in my beloved Poland, think differently than the idiots here......

Bye, don't come back.

Let Polack man be. He's alright. He has some interesting theories.

He's an idiot and a spineless bastard.

YOu need to get out more. I have seen plenty of hot white women with black men. I don't care. It is none of my business, just like it is none of yours.
Yes white women with black guys but rarely white guys with black women. You guys are more racist about your black women dating white guys than we are about our white women dating you guys. We don't give a shit as long as it's not our daughters but in the black community people will say something even when they don't know the black girl dating the white guy.

I dated a black girl and took her to a Detroit Piston's basketball game. She was hot. The brothers looked at me with her and they all yelled, "aw hell no!". I loved it!!! No white guy would look at a white girl dating a black guy and say that. We think it but we would never say it. LOL

"You guys..."? Hate to break it to you, but I'm a white guy. In fact, I'm a white, southern guy. I just don't think it is anyone's business who someone dates or marries but the two people dating or marrying.
That's funny all this time I thought you were a black dude. LOL

LMAO! Too funny. No, I'm a white guy. My avatar is actually a pic of me.

I do have rhythm and a big dick. Maybe thats it? ;)
No, you actually look like a black guy. Not if I look closer but I just assumed for so long you were a brother from bama.

Ok. No biggie.

The overwhelming majority of people in this country don't care what your kind thinks. That is why, when you and your buddies march, the people there against you outnumber those in your favor (especially those in your favor with the balls to say shit outside of their "clubhouse".

I'm so glad many in my beloved Poland, think differently than the idiots here......

Bye, don't come back.

You have yet to give us any reasons why we should bring in Muslims?

There's just not a lot of logic going on there, you shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot.

Bye, don't come back.

Oh, are you talking about my Polish friend?

That's really his picture, keep that in mind. Seriously. I'm sure he shovels snow by hand.

He's not an idiot just..different. His parents were 1st-gen immigrants I believe.

Definitely not spineless.

Bye, don't come back.

You have yet to give us any reasons why we should bring in Muslims?

There's just not a lot of logic going on there, you shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot.

There are no reasons to bring Muslims into the US.

No good ones, anyway.

Bye, don't come back.

You have yet to give us any reasons why we should bring in Muslims?....

You realize when you resort to a straw man that it is obvious you've given up, right?

Bye, don't come back.

You have yet to give us any reasons why we should bring in Muslims?....

You realize when you resort to a straw man that it is obvious you've given up, right?

Where rawman, most ronorable Unkotare?

Bye, don't come back.

That's really his picture, keep that in mind. .......

:lol:

I thought you said let him be. Why are you bringing up that the spineless idiot is also ugly? That's just cruel.

Bye, don't come back.

That's really his picture, keep that in mind. .......

:lol:

I thought you said let him be. Why are you bringing up that the spineless idiot is also ugly? That's just cruel.

I said let him be. Who are you to tell anyone to not come back?

My money says Polack boy could break your back pretty easily.

I like the guy, he has his merits.

You sir, are lacking of merits.

Silly negro . No real White ever pays a "beast of the field" attention. We're talking mudsharks here , again the afore mentioned stinks of beastiality. Back to the barnyard , sambo.

Spare us the Stormfront nonsense. No one pays a beast of the field any attention? LMAO!! There are plenty of good looking white women who only date black men. The only "beastiality" here is that your ignorance rivals that of the more stupid barnyard livestock.

Let us know when you grow up and move out of your Mom's house. Maybe you will be capable of an adult conversation. Maybe.

One gets the idea that jigs find the she boon as repulsive as White Men do. It becomes obvious that White Ladies are cherished and far more desired that non white primates.

There are species specific differences between us whites and the negros. For example, negros love fat women and negro women twerk(?) nonstop fox sex. Blacks don't accept a woman if she is not fat. This is fully incompatible with whites.

YOu need to get out more. I have seen plenty of hot white women with black men. I don't care. It is none of my business, just like it is none of yours.

No. The shapes of women is everybody's business. It's meant to be that way.

Silly negro . No real White ever pays a "beast of the field" attention. We're talking mudsharks here , again the afore mentioned stinks of beastiality. Back to the barnyard , sambo.

Spare us the Stormfront nonsense. No one pays a beast of the field any attention? LMAO!! There are plenty of good looking white women who only date black men. The only "beastiality" here is that your ignorance rivals that of the more stupid barnyard livestock.

Let us know when you grow up and move out of your Mom's house. Maybe you will be capable of an adult conversation. Maybe.

One gets the idea that jigs find the she boon as repulsive as White Men do. It becomes obvious that White Ladies are cherished and far more desired that non white primates.

There are species specific differences between us whites and the negros. For example, negros love fat women and negro women twerk(?) nonstop fox sex. Blacks don't accept a woman if she is not fat. This is fully incompatible with whites.

I enjoy women's shapes too. But it is none of my business who they date or marry unless I am involved with them.

I enjoy women's shapes too. But it is none of my business who they date or marry unless I am involved with them.

You are involved by the statistical game of chances. If a woman ruins her shape then she is off the grid, so your chances for any woman is reduced by her, nationally reduced by 75 % pt down to a 25 % chance for you.

You are involved by the statistical game of chances. If a woman ruins her shape then she is off the grid, so your chances for any woman is reduced by her, nationally reduced by 75 % pt down to a 25 % chance for you.

I haven't had any trouble in years. But then, I don't require they be skinny. I just don't like obese.

I haven't had any trouble in years. But then, I don't require they be skinny. I just don't like obese.

There is scientific evidence, that what makes a woman most valuable is her central grooves. The central grooves need to be around 15 % less in circumference than her hips. This number maximizes her attractiveness. Not only nationally but worldwide.

There is scientific evidence, that what makes a woman most valuable is her central grooves. The central grooves need to be around 15 % less in circumference than her hips. This number maximizes her attractiveness. Not only nationally but worldwide.

Ok. But averages don't effect what I find attractive. I am sure there is a study that says blondes with blue eyes are the most attractive too. Not to me.

Never dated outside my race and never will. Married a white woman from a 99.9% white county who had never even seen a negro much less dated one. Race mixing is absolutely disgusting and vile and race mixers deserve the same penalty anyone convicted of treason does because that's exactly what it is treason to defile your race like that. I disowned my mother's daughter for her disgusting race mixing.She was allowed at 15 to date an older negro who knocked her up at 17 and they then married and divorced a few years later and she was left with 2 DISGUSTING looking mongrels that look NOTHING like her. I bar her from any contact with my family,on top of being a disgusting race mixer she is a professional liar and thief. She now ONLY dates non whites....absolutely disgusting.

Forum List

Back