Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Never dated outside my race and never will. Married a white woman from a 99.9% white county who had never even seen a negro much less dated one. Race mixing is absolutely disgusting and vile and race mixers deserve the same penalty anyone convicted of treason does because that's exactly what it is treason to defile your race like that. I disowned my mother's daughter for her disgusting race mixing.She was allowed at 15 to date an older negro who knocked her up at 17 and they then married and divorced a few years later and she was left with 2 DISGUSTING looking mongrels that look NOTHING like her. I bar her from any contact with my family,on top of being a disgusting race mixer she is a professional liar and thief. She now ONLY dates non whites....absolutely disgusting.

Treason is a crime against your nation. It is actually illegal. Interracial dating & marriage is not illegal. While I give my allegiance to my country, I do not give my allegiance to every person with the same color skin as I have.

Never dated outside my race and never will. Married a white woman from a 99.9% white county who had never even seen a negro much less dated one. Race mixing is absolutely disgusting and vile and race mixers deserve the same penalty anyone convicted of treason does because that's exactly what it is treason to defile your race like that. I disowned my mother's daughter for her disgusting race mixing.She was allowed at 15 to date an older negro who knocked her up at 17 and they then married and divorced a few years later and she was left with 2 DISGUSTING looking mongrels that look NOTHING like her. I bar her from any contact with my family,on top of being a disgusting race mixer she is a professional liar and thief. She now ONLY dates non whites....absolutely disgusting.

But you don't need a negro to pimp you out, a white bully can do that too.

No. The shapes of women is everybody's business. It's meant to be that way.

I enjoy women's shapes too. But it is none of my business who they date or marry unless I am involved with them.

You are involved by the statistical game of chances. If a woman ruins her shape then she is off the grid, so your chances for any woman is reduced by her, nationally reduced by 75 % pt down to a 25 % chance for you.

I haven't had any trouble in years. But then, I don't require they be skinny. I just don't like obese.

There is scientific evidence, that what makes a woman most valuable is her central grooves. The central grooves need to be around 15 % less in circumference than her hips. This number maximizes her attractiveness. Not only nationally but worldwide.

Ok. But averages don't effect what I find attractive. I am sure there is a study that says blondes with blue eyes are the most attractive too. Not to me.

The chances there are the expectation probabilities. It is low on the expectation graph that a man would want a fat woman, that sounds more like a fetish.

I enjoy women's shapes too. But it is none of my business who they date or marry unless I am involved with them.

You are involved by the statistical game of chances. If a woman ruins her shape then she is off the grid, so your chances for any woman is reduced by her, nationally reduced by 75 % pt down to a 25 % chance for you.

I haven't had any trouble in years. But then, I don't require they be skinny. I just don't like obese.

There is scientific evidence, that what makes a woman most valuable is her central grooves. The central grooves need to be around 15 % less in circumference than her hips. This number maximizes her attractiveness. Not only nationally but worldwide.

Ok. But averages don't effect what I find attractive. I am sure there is a study that says blondes with blue eyes are the most attractive too. Not to me.

The chances there are the expectation probabilities. It is low on the expectation graph that a man would want a fat woman, that sounds more like a fetish.

There is a wide range of sizes. While some prefer very slim women, I like a woman with some curves. Not obese, but I don't need to see ribs.

[...]

I'm serious. I think back on it and laugh, because those days are over with me; sex has returned to normal ; I have gotten older.
Thanks for the substantive reply. It has given me much to think about, so expect some relevant responses soon. Meanwhile, here is a joke you might find funny:

A Black guy meets a girl and they end up in a motel. While getting undressed the girl looks at the Black fellow's penis, which is not very typical of Black men, and asks, "Who do you expect to satisfy with that little thing," whereupon the Black guy flies into a rage and beats the hell out of the girl.

A White guy meets a girl and they end up in a motel. While getting undressed the girl looks at the White fellow's penis, which is very typical of White men, and asks, "Who do you expect to satisfy with that little thing," whereupon the White guy smiles politely and says, "Me."

What about cultures and traditions?

If you seriously value the culture and traditions of any particular race of people (or all of them) - Then why do anything to dilute it?

Interracial marriages do just that.

Somebody doesn't understand culture or history.

But you can set me straight on it.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Cultures always change. That is the nature of culture. Humans have always interacted wherever and whenever possible. Nothing to fear.

So, since cultures always gradually change over time.... it's perfectly ok to force change it by mixing it up with other races and other heritages too. Right?

Anything goes!

Then, one day.... the race and or culture is lost. Too few numbers to keep it alive anymore. But, who cares? Right? We can always just read about the way it was or used to be in the history books. That's good enough for everybody.
We're heading that way, and fast. Don't like it? Better find another country.

The Changing Face of America

Better prepare for a LOT of blood shed...don't like it? Find another country! Want a taste of what's to come? Go look up a book called The Turner Diaries and read the chapter called Day of the Rope. :)

Treason is a crime against your nation. It is actually illegal. Interracial dating & marriage is not illegal. While I give my allegiance to my country, I do not give my allegiance to every person with the same color skin as I have.
Obviously. The jew has done a VERY good job of brainwashing the populace.

There is a wide range of sizes. While some prefer very slim women, I like a woman with some curves. Not obese, but I don't need to see ribs.

I think you have pointed out the exact problem. Yes, a wide range of sizes used to be the case for 6000 years and should be what is healthy. But this was eliminated recently when 75 % of all women decided to do just one exact size, the obese size. That is where the problem comes from. I think a % ratio problem.

More like just change it again.
How so? A little home grown terrorism? Go to for every far right nut case!
:blowup:
Increase the white birth rate.

Racialize right wing politics.

That would radically change the demographics of the country.
How are you going to increase white birth rate?
By chipping away at the anti-white societal double standards, educating white people about their culture, and allowing tribalism and racism expressed by non-whites at an ever growing scale to push white people into enclaves.

Eventually white guilt will literally die out and white Democrats that give legitimacy to the Democratic Party's anti-white antics will also die out.
Educate whites about their culture? You probably don't know half of the "white culture" or the history. Now tell me, exactly where did white culture come from? Which country?

That's like saying I'm going to educate Hispanics on their culture and I start teaching a puerto rican about Panamanian traditions. (That's not their culture)
White culture is European culture.

In America(literally created to be a sort of new Europe) white people are all European mutts(I am a combination of Scottish, Dutch and German myself with an Old English first name) , so teaching any and all parts of European history works to educate them.

In Europe it is simply a matter of teaching them about their country of origin and then teaching about when all of Western Europe allied together to fight common enemies(Muslims, mostly, but also really Jews as well) to establish a sense of light pan-Europeanisn.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Cultures always change. That is the nature of culture. Humans have always interacted wherever and whenever possible. Nothing to fear.

So, since cultures always gradually change over time.... it's perfectly ok to force change it by mixing it up with other races and other heritages too. Right?

Anything goes!

Then, one day.... the race and or culture is lost. Too few numbers to keep it alive anymore. But, who cares? Right? We can always just read about the way it was or used to be in the history books. That's good enough for everybody.

Better prepare for a LOT of blood shed...don't like it? Find another country! Want a taste of what's to come? Go look up a book called The Turner Diaries and read the chapter called Day of the Rope. :)

The Turner Diaries are not going to happen.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

The Turner Diaries are not going to happen.
Unfortunately not. I can always hope though :)

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

I've read the Turner Diaries. Poorly written drivel. And not even close to any reality we will see.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

I've read the Turner Diaries. Poorly written drivel. And not even close to any reality we will see.
You better hope not. :) The US keeps subsidizing the lazy masses and making the working folks pay for all of it and the country will collapse on its self. From there its all up in the air....can you imagine the chimp out that happens when the groids in Apelanta don't get their welfare and food stamps?! Oh man its gonna be fun!

How so? A little home grown terrorism? Go to for every far right nut case!
:blowup:
Increase the white birth rate.

Racialize right wing politics.

That would radically change the demographics of the country.
How are you going to increase white birth rate?
By chipping away at the anti-white societal double standards, educating white people about their culture, and allowing tribalism and racism expressed by non-whites at an ever growing scale to push white people into enclaves.

Eventually white guilt will literally die out and white Democrats that give legitimacy to the Democratic Party's anti-white antics will also die out.
Educate whites about their culture? You probably don't know half of the "white culture" or the history. Now tell me, exactly where did white culture come from? Which country?

That's like saying I'm going to educate Hispanics on their culture and I start teaching a puerto rican about Panamanian traditions. (That's not their culture)
White culture is European culture.

In America(literally created to be a sort of new Europe) white people are all European mutts(I am a combination of Scottish, Dutch and German myself with an Old English first name) , so teaching any and all parts of European history works to educate them.

In Europe it is simply a matter of teaching them about their country of origin and then teaching about when all of Western Europe allied together to fight common enemies(Muslims, mostly, but also really Jews as well) to establish a sense of light pan-Europeanisn.
Ah, and the Spanish, they are certainly considered European correct?

[...]

I'm serious. I think back on it and laugh, because those days are over with me; sex has returned to normal ; I have gotten older.
Thanks for the substantive reply. It has given me much to think about, so expect some relevant responses soon. Meanwhile, here is a joke you might find funny:

A Black guy meets a girl and they end up in a motel. While getting undressed the girl looks at the Black fellow's penis, which is not very typical of Black men, and asks, "Who do you expect to satisfy with that little thing," whereupon the Black guy flies into a rage and beats the hell out of the girl.

A White guy meets a girl and they end up in a motel. While getting undressed the girl looks at the White fellow's penis, which is very typical of White men, and asks, "Who do you expect to satisfy with that little thing," whereupon the White guy smiles politely and says, "Me."

Your welcome , its rare that I talk about sex. I have reached a point in my life, where its far less important to me ; but I understand those who have the crave. Size of the penis is important to some women, not so much to others. Its like a cook; some of them are better than others, but its all in the individual taste. In my personal view, woman is God's finest creation , and the vagina is truly an amazing piece of work ; and I have had some women who are so sexual, their vagina just seems to rain sperm , like a flood of liquid joy!

I remember one girl, years ago; when we finished , I got up and she was still on the bed, she curled up into a ball ; she turned her head towards me and said in a stimulating whisper , " I want some more!" Like a drug addict that was in dire need of another fix! She reacted to anything I did to her , responded to every touch. And gave the best verbal moans and sexual verbal language I have ever heard.

Its nothing like a sexual woman. She seemed fixated on my penis; I asked her why she keeps looking at it, and she said " I just like looking at it." And she could not keep her body off of it. This kind of thing can drive a man nuts , if he has no control; its one of the reasons why men rape women. They are so fixated on women, that they feel as if they can take it by force.

Lust can be a force unto itself!

I have a radical idea. How about you date who you want, I'll date who I want, and we mind our own business about who others want to date?

Kind of a freedom thing.

Forum List

Back