Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
If it weren't so pathetic, it would be funny how some weaklings obsess over non-issues like skin color. Talk about losers...

Darker people are more tropical people, and more tropical people had much different natural selections, their attitudes, and intelligence is much different than ours.

Bite me, yanqui, I'm a Tropical person. :p

All that "melanin" stuff?

Black people get sunburned before I do more often than not.

Much more often than not, I don't care if they're coal black.

What are you? An Iron Man or something? :p

Nope, just some cracker.

While I'm not against interracial relationships, it does cause problems for their kids. (I had many mixed friends growing up)

If it's right for you, that's fine.

I will call a mudshark a mudshark in a minute, though. :badgrin:

Obvious mudsharks are obvious.

While I'm not against interracial relationships, it does cause problems for their kids. (I had many mixed friends growing up)

What problems?

What problems?

Other kids picking on them, self-identity problems. Things like that.

The self identity thing isn't so bad if the kid is well-adjusted.

Other kids picking on them is the biggest problem, I got into a fight or .. a few over that.

What problems?

Other kids picking on them is the biggest problem, I got into a fight or .. a few over that.
My buddy Brad was mixed. Well to do black dad. I think his parents lasted and brads a doctor today.

Yes people called him n word but that was 1980s.

What problems?

My buddy Brad was mixed. Well to do black dad. I think his parents lasted and brads a doctor today.

Yes people called him n word but that was 1980s.

Yeah well, it's like that. Maybe not today, it's all SJW today, and that's worse.

What problems?

I got picked on for being the only Greek.

What's a mudshark?

A silly white girl that only goes for black guys ever. No matter how bad they are for her. I kinda get the feeling you're black.

I like you, you have sense. Moreso than many others.

What's a mudshark?

A silly white girl that only goes for black guys ever. No matter how bad they are for her. I kinda get the feeling you're black.

I like you, you have sense.
Moreso than many others.

Are YOU a mudshark? :lol:

What problems?

Kids get picked on for ALL kinds of things. Is this a good reason why you should avoid a relationship with someone that you care for, regardless of the color of that person's skin?

What's a mudshark?

I like you, you have sense.
Moreso than many others.

Are YOU a mudshark? :lol:

No, I've had some black girlfriends, though.

I don't see race that much. It's all about attraction and compatibility for me.

Last edited:

What problems?

Kids get picked on for ALL kinds of things. Is this a good reason why you should avoid a relationship with someone that you care for, regardless of the color of that person's skin?

No it's not.

What problems?

Using this logic, I guess if you named your kid "Richard," your child is at a disadvantage. Lol.

What problems?

Using this logic, I guess if you named your kid "Richard," your child is at a disadvantage. Lol.

You dang skippy! I'd pick a Biblical name anyway. :p

YOu need to get out more. I have seen plenty of hot white women with black men. I don't care. It is none of my business, just like it is none of yours.
Yes white women with black guys but rarely white guys with black women. You guys are more racist about your black women dating white guys than we are about our white women dating you guys. We don't give a shit as long as it's not our daughters but in the black community people will say something even when they don't know the black girl dating the white guy.

I dated a black girl and took her to a Detroit Piston's basketball game. She was hot. The brothers looked at me with her and they all yelled, "aw hell no!". I loved it!!! No white guy would look at a white girl dating a black guy and say that. We think it but we would never say it. LOL

"You guys..."? Hate to break it to you, but I'm a white guy. In fact, I'm a white, southern guy. I just don't think it is anyone's business who someone dates or marries but the two people dating or marrying.
That's funny all this time I thought you were a black dude. LOL

LMAO! Too funny. No, I'm a white guy. My avatar is actually a pic of me.

I do have rhythm and a big dick. Maybe thats it? ;)
No, you actually look like a black guy. Not if I look closer but I just assumed for so long you were a brother from bama.

Fucking idiot.

Yes white women with black guys but rarely white guys with black women. You guys are more racist about your black women dating white guys than we are about our white women dating you guys. We don't give a shit as long as it's not our daughters but in the black community people will say something even when they don't know the black girl dating the white guy.

I dated a black girl and took her to a Detroit Piston's basketball game. She was hot. The brothers looked at me with her and they all yelled, "aw hell no!". I loved it!!! No white guy would look at a white girl dating a black guy and say that. We think it but we would never say it. LOL

"You guys..."? Hate to break it to you, but I'm a white guy. In fact, I'm a white, southern guy. I just don't think it is anyone's business who someone dates or marries but the two people dating or marrying.

No, you actually look like a black guy. Not if I look closer but I just assumed for so long you were a brother from bama.

He looks like a white guy to me! :dunno:

Bobobraindead is an idiot.

Diversity will never work.:eusa_wall: This thread is a perfect example.

Correction. That would be DIEversity. Diversity equals formerly White.

The overwhelming majority of people in this country don't care what your kind thinks. That is why, when you and your buddies march, the people there against you outnumber those in your favor (especially those in your favor with the balls to say shit outside of their "clubhouse".

I'm so glad many in my beloved Poland, think differently than the idiots here......

Bye, don't come back.

He looks like a white guy to me! :dunno:

Bobobraindead is an idiot.

Now that that's been established, what next?

Diversity will never work.:eusa_wall: This thread is a perfect example.

Correction. That would be DIEversity. Diversity equals formerly White.

The overwhelming majority of people in this country don't care what your kind thinks. That is why, when you and your buddies march, the people there against you outnumber those in your favor (especially those in your favor with the balls to say shit outside of their "clubhouse".

I'm so glad many in my beloved Poland, think differently than the idiots here......

Bye, don't come back.

Let Polack man be. He's alright. He has some interesting theories.

Forum List

Back