Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
You know, I like the quote that the French have concerning mixing the races..........

"In the dark, all cats are grey", meaning that skin color doesn't really matter.

I adopted that attitude when I joined the Navy.
Before the navy did you think differently of race?

I kinda did a bit. I grew up in Montana, and I didn't meet my first black person until I was a senior in high school. I've never really been racist, but the people around me were.

I also remember the day I went off to boot camp. My Grandparents told me that I was going to meet some people in the military that would be lifelong friends, and I was to feel free to bring anyone home.................as long as they were white.

To tell you the truth, I was upset with that comment, even though I knew my Grandparents were a bit on the racist side.

And.............my Grandparents were right..................one of my best friends that I made in boot camp also went to PN school with me, and his name was Leslie Spence, and he was black.

I see nothing wrong with race mixing. It only matters that you love and care about the person. :)

Lets say you have a granddaughter or daughter and you hear from a neighbor that she's dating a black guy. Don't tell me that's not going to bother you. I know he might be a nice guy and skin color SHOULDN'T matter, but it does.

And even if you'd be totally cool with it, I bet the father wouldn't.

And I don't want to hear black people tell me I'm racist because they don't like their women dating white guys that's a fact. And sistas definitely don't like to see rich black athletes with a white girl on their arms. They can deny it but I've heard black people be honest about this.

Now if I had a white friend who had a black wife I wouldn't have a problem with it. And if I got to know the guy and they were a good person I would accept them as part of the family just like I would any in law.

Same if your daughter starts dating a guy name Habibi Mohammad. Don't tell me you aren't going to worry about her.

More cowardice and stupidity on display.

I dated hispanics, blacks, native americans when I was younger. And then eventually did marry a native american. Never got to date an asian guy though. They usually stick to their own race anyway. At least, the ones I knew. I had asian friends, yes. But dating? None ever showed an interest in asking me, sad to say.

I used to think a dot head indian should be easy to get but turns out ...

It turns out you are a repulsive loser who no woman of any background would want.

I see nothing wrong with race mixing. It only matters that you love and care about the person. :)

Lets say you have a granddaughter or daughter and you hear from a neighbor that she's dating a black guy. Don't tell me that's not going to bother you. I know he might be a nice guy and skin color SHOULDN'T matter, but it does.

And I don't want to hear black people tell me I'm racist because they don't like their women dating white guys that's a fact. And sistas definitely don't like to see rich black athletes with a white girl on their arms. They can deny it but I've heard black people be honest about this.

Now if I had a white friend who had a black wife I wouldn't have a problem with it. And if I got to know the guy and they were a good person I would accept them as part of the family just like I would any in law.

Same if your daughter starts dating a guy name Habibi Mohammad. Don't tell me you aren't going to worry about her.

I don't have any daughters thank god. But if I did, and the man treated her nicely and respectfully, then I would have NO problems with him dating my daughter, as long as he wasn't a loser, but then losers come in ALL colors, don't they?

[...]

A penis does not have a brain , or character ; but it may have emotional content?? It just might!
Emotional content of a penis?"

Please elaborate on this idea. I've tried but confess that I can draw no substantive meaning from it.

Are you saying a man can have a distinctly identifiable emotional involvement with his penis? Or that a woman can emotionally fixate on the penis as an entity separate from any other aspect of the man who is attached to it?

[...]

A penis does not have a brain , or character ; but it may have emotional content?? It just might!

Please elaborate on this idea. I've tried but confess that I can draw no substantive meaning from it.

Are you saying a man can have a distinctly identifiable emotional involvement with his penis? Or that a woman can emotionally fixate on the penis as an entity separate from any other aspect of the man who is attached to it?

Go to DeMarcus. He'll elaborate for hours on a favorite subject ; " muh dik".

[...]

Well I think the consciousness of the person is, at its root, the greatest sex organ; its how you concentrate and focus. How you bring your imagination into play during the intercourse. One can enjoy sex so much , that it becomes an emotion of its own. This is perhaps the average , but one can go beyond average with intercourse and look at it with a kind of " Male inflated pride", and actually be proud of your penis and its performance. And that is the kind of emotional attachment I am hinting at.

You think to yourself that you want to make this woman feel so good, that she has no choice but to love you and be infatuated with your ability. And you become so infatuated with it yourself, that you brag about it with your friends. I used to " Get off" on this thing, it became a form of manipulation to me, because I noticed how emotionally involved some of the women were with sex. You know some of them, not all of them , each woman is different. But I learned the more deeply I turned this woman on, the more she would do for me. Some of them would give you money man!

These women took sex seriously, I used to tape the sounds some of them would make; I mean with some of them, its like they went into a trance or something, and that was a weird motivation to me to increase my performance as best I could, and some women would bring more out of me than others. And I know beyond any doubt that with some women, it was a fixation; they would beg you not to stop.

I'm serious. I think back on it and laugh, because those days are over with me; sex has returned to normal ; I have gotten older.

So....are you one of those folks that think race should stick to race or is it ok (in your opinion) for mixing of the races?

Thought I'd ask cuz I was chatting with my friend and she said she gets more flack from blacks than she does whites when they are out to dinner or going to a movie (she is white..he is black). Personally, I think it's pretty sad that folks see skin color instead of two people who love each other. And....mixed babies are gorgeous!

This question pertains to black with white, asian with black or white, hispanic with black or white or asian and all vice versa.

Your opinions are...........?

I've been in two long term relationships with black men and one long term relationship with an Asian man. Rarely if ever had any problems with anyone, especially not in more recent times. In the early 70s I was living with a black man in a medium size town in Oregon. A co-worker was giving me a ride to work. When she found out I lived with a black man, she said she couldn't do it anymore because her husband didn't approve. Another time, with same guy and same town, we called about a house to rent. When we went to look at it, the owner saw we were a mixed race couple and immediately told us the house had been rented though we'd only spoken to her on the phone an hour earlier. But that was over 40 years ago. In my experience, since then, I have gotten no bad reactions from anyone. I've dated Asians, blacks, Native Americans, Hispanics and guys of European extraction. Has never been a problem. Anyone who even suggests they have an issue, I just ignore anyway. Idiots.
Notice not a lot of old mixed couples out there? ...

Yes, you idiot.

Silly negro . No real White ever pays a "beast of the field" attention. We're talking mudsharks here , again the afore mentioned stinks of beastiality. Back to the barnyard , sambo.

Spare us the Stormfront nonsense. No one pays a beast of the field any attention? LMAO!! There are plenty of good looking white women who only date black men. The only "beastiality" here is that your ignorance rivals that of the more stupid barnyard livestock.

Let us know when you grow up and move out of your Mom's house. Maybe you will be capable of an adult conversation. Maybe.

One gets the idea that jigs find the she boon as repulsive as White Men do. It becomes obvious that White Ladies are cherished and far more desired that non white primates.

There are species specific differences between us whites and the negros. For example, negros love fat women and negro women twerk(?) nonstop fox sex. Blacks don't accept a woman if she is not fat. This is fully incompatible with whites.

YOu need to get out more. I have seen plenty of hot white women with black men. I don't care. It is none of my business, just like it is none of yours.
Yes white women with black guys but rarely white guys with black women. You guys are more racist about your black women dating white guys than we are about our white women dating you guys. We don't give a shit as long as it's not our daughters but in the black community people will say something even when they don't know the black girl dating the white guy.

I dated a black girl and took her to a Detroit Piston's basketball game. She was hot. The brothers looked at me with her and they all yelled, "aw hell no!". I loved it!!! No white guy would look at a white girl dating a black guy and say that. We think it but we would never say it. LOL

More failed fiction from bobobullshit.

There are species specific differences between us whites and the negros. For example, negros love fat women and negro women twerk(?) nonstop fox sex. Blacks don't accept a woman if she is not fat. This is fully incompatible with whites.

YOu need to get out more. I have seen plenty of hot white women with black men. I don't care. It is none of my business, just like it is none of yours.
Yes white women with black guys but rarely white guys with black women. You guys are more racist about your black women dating white guys than we are about our white women dating you guys. We don't give a shit as long as it's not our daughters but in the black community people will say something even when they don't know the black girl dating the white guy.

I dated a black girl and took her to a Detroit Piston's basketball game. She was hot. The brothers looked at me with her and they all yelled, "aw hell no!". I loved it!!! No white guy would look at a white girl dating a black guy and say that. We think it but we would never say it. LOL

"You guys..."? Hate to break it to you, but I'm a white guy. In fact, I'm a white, southern guy. I just don't think it is anyone's business who someone dates or marries but the two people dating or marrying.
That's funny all this time I thought you were a black dude. LOL

LMAO! Too funny. No, I'm a white guy. My avatar is actually a pic of me.

I do have rhythm and a big dick. Maybe thats it? ;)

Bobobullshit is just stupid. That's it.

So....are you one of those folks that think race should stick to race or is it ok (in your opinion) for mixing of the races?

Thought I'd ask cuz I was chatting with my friend and she said she gets more flack from blacks than she does whites when they are out to dinner or going to a movie (she is white..he is black). Personally, I think it's pretty sad that folks see skin color instead of two people who love each other. And....mixed babies are gorgeous!

This question pertains to black with white, asian with black or white, hispanic with black or white or asian and all vice versa.

Your opinions are...........?
To each, their own.

I've dated women of many races and have always preferred white girls.

"You guys..."? Hate to break it to you, but I'm a white guy. In fact, I'm a white, southern guy. I just don't think it is anyone's business who someone dates or marries but the two people dating or marrying.

No, you actually look like a black guy. Not if I look closer but I just assumed for so long you were a brother from bama.

No, you actually look like a black guy. Not if I look closer but I just assumed for so long you were a brother from bama.

He looks like a white guy to me! :dunno:

If it weren't so pathetic, it would be funny how some weaklings obsess over non-issues like skin color. Talk about losers...

Darker people are more tropical people, and more tropical people had much different natural selections, their attitudes, and intelligence is much different than ours.

Bite me, yanqui, I'm a Tropical person. :p

All that "melanin" stuff?

Black people get sunburned before I do more often than not.

Much more often than not, I don't care if they're coal black.

If it weren't so pathetic, it would be funny how some weaklings obsess over non-issues like skin color. Talk about losers...

Darker people are more tropical people, and more tropical people had much different natural selections, their attitudes, and intelligence is much different than ours.

Bite me, yanqui, I'm a Tropical person. :p

All that "melanin" stuff?

Black people get sunburned before I do more often than not.

Much more often than not, I don't care if they're coal black.

What are you? An Iron Man or something? :p

Diversity will never work.:eusa_wall: This thread is a perfect example.

Correction. That would be DIEversity. Diversity equals formerly White.

The overwhelming majority of people in this country don't care what your kind thinks. That is why, when you and your buddies march, the people there against you outnumber those in your favor (especially those in your favor with the balls to say shit outside of their "clubhouse".

I'm so glad many in my beloved Poland, think differently than the idiots here.

Notice that the nations who Chimped out the most with genocidal imperialism like Americans, British, Germans, French, Spaniards etc. are also first in line to support their own demise to be replaced by third-World non-Whites.

I don't have any daughters thank god. But if I did, and the man treated her nicely and respectfully, then I would have NO problems with him dating my daughter, as long as he wasn't a loser, but then losers come in ALL colors, don't they?
Ultimately if he treats her right and it lasts I'd be happy but if it didn't I'd say I knew it. Not a lot of old mixed couples. You see the occasional young white girls with jungle fever and if shes lucky she gets to be his baby mama.

Forum List

Back