Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Race is an artificial concept designed to divide us. "Mixing" therefore is irrelevant.
The idea that humankind is a mammalian animal species is unacceptable to some, thus the substitute designation, "race." But use of the word race when referring to the taxonomic divisions within the human species becomes awkward when the concept of a human "race" arises. I must ask, do I belong to the Caucasian "race" or to the Human "race?" That simple equation summarily dismisses the validity and usefulness of the word race with regard to divisions within the human species.

The simple reality is we humans are another species of animal and, as is it within other animal types, our species is divided into recognizable sub-species, each manifesting its own uniquely distinguishable physical and behavioral characteristics.

Another commonly used term for sub-species when referring to varying types within a "lesser" animal category is, breed -- as in, "Another breed of cat."
So you're saying that the various races are "sub species " of the "human race" ?? I don't think so. That are just a different variety like different color roses are.
Different color roses are identical, except for color.

Different "colored" humans literally have noticeable differences throughout the body that don't even account for skin "color".
Our genetics differ in physical appearance alone.

That is actually not true, bio observations show that humans are currently splitting into two incompatible species, by blood chemistry. I forgot the reference article, but it is not the usual rh positive vs rh negative blood grouping.
Interesting. If you find a source please share.

TBH. Once gone black ; there is a very strong chance a White Lady just won't come back. That's correct ; the obongo DOJ albeit very anti White still reports damaging figures for race mixers. While White Males raping sheboons is virtually non exsistant ; the converse is disproportionate. Over 30,000 domestic White Ladies are raped by non whites on an annual basis. Globally with the propogation of islam ; Euro Women have become not only prey but targets for non whites.

TBH. Once gone black ; there is a very strong chance a White Lady just won't come back. That's correct ; the obongo DOJ albeit very anti White still reports damaging figures for race mixers. While White Males raping sheboons is virtually non exsistant ; the converse is disproportionate. Over 30,000 domestic White Ladies are raped by non whites on an annual basis. Globally with the propogation of islam ; Euro Women have become not only prey but targets for non whites.

Its like switching cars; once you get something better, you stick with it. Black men simply satisfy White women in many ways. As I have stated , the Black penis has a great emotional content. It invades the woman's body, and her consciousness, bringing her to emotional levels that she totally enjoys.

I remember when I was in college, and I boned many White women, I did not realize what I was doing to their emotional content. I was just unaware and stupid. I would meet one and take her back to the room, and get to know her. Now in my ignorance, I looked at the sex as a session; and I would get on her and punish her! Not punish in the pain and hurting sense, but give her the ride of her life! In my mind I was thinking, man, I'm going to tear this up!!

Never realizing that this was a woman, with feelings and emotional content. She is now connected to what I did to her, and mostly ready for relationship. And I hurt a lot of women, both White and Black, and other races. I did that for years, until mature intelligent women broke me from it and taught me to realize just what I was doing.

Silly negro . No real White ever pays a "beast of the field" attention. We're talking mudsharks here , again the afore mentioned stinks of beastiality. Back to the barnyard , sambo.

Silly negro . No real White ever pays a "beast of the field" attention. We're talking mudsharks here , again the afore mentioned stinks of beastiality. Back to the barnyard , sambo.

It was my pleasure to share with you the ways and means of some of your women, and it was my joy to experience it; my regret to hurt the feelings of so many of them. Over 200 at my last count. That's how ignorant I was, I actually counted them , as if they were cattle.

Oh, those were the days. The old Black man taught me a lesson, we were standing on the hill of the campus, looking down at all the white women. I said, hey, lets hurry down and go get one. The old man said no! Lets take our time and get them all!

So....are you one of those folks that think race should stick to race or is it ok (in your opinion) for mixing of the races?

Thought I'd ask cuz I was chatting with my friend and she said she gets more flack from blacks than she does whites when they are out to dinner or going to a movie (she is white..he is black). Personally, I think it's pretty sad that folks see skin color instead of two people who love each other. And....mixed babies are gorgeous!

This question pertains to black with white, asian with black or white, hispanic with black or white or asian and all vice versa.

Your opinions are...........?
I am white and my husband is hispanic. My first day on this board I was told by a member that being a race mixer was punishable by death in his opinion. I was astonished. Being from NY, I have never heard such rhetoric.
But to me race does not make a person. It does not play a factor in how I view, relate to, interact with, and chose to build relationships with people at all.

The racist New Yorkers mostly moved out to the suburbs, I live in Putnam County, New York there was a lot of racism here from kids growing up, talking about dirty Mexicans, N*ggers, and comparing bad things to Jews.

What about cultures and traditions?

If you seriously value the culture and traditions of any particular race of people (or all of them) - Then why do anything to dilute it?

Interracial marriages do just that.

Somebody doesn't understand culture or history.

But you can set me straight on it.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Cultures always change. That is the nature of culture. Humans have always interacted wherever and whenever possible. Nothing to fear.

So, since cultures always gradually change over time.... it's perfectly ok to force change it by mixing it up with other races and other heritages too. Right?

Anything goes!

Then, one day.... the race and or culture is lost. Too few numbers to keep it alive anymore. But, who cares? Right? We can always just read about the way it was or used to be in the history books. That's good enough for everybody.
We're heading that way, and fast. Don't like it? Better find another country.

The Changing Face of America

Liberals are so insistent on destroying White America, this is the monstrosity of our times.

I don't know what they are feeding the chickens, but there's a lot of chicken shit around here.

...says the 98lbs virgin hero in momma's basement.

What about cultures and traditions?

If you seriously value the culture and traditions of any particular race of people (or all of them) - Then why do anything to dilute it?

Interracial marriages do just that.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Cultures always change. That is the nature of culture. Humans have always interacted wherever and whenever possible. Nothing to fear.

So, since cultures always gradually change over time.... it's perfectly ok to force change it by mixing it up with other races and other heritages too. Right?

Anything goes!

Then, one day.... the race and or culture is lost. Too few numbers to keep it alive anymore. But, who cares? Right? We can always just read about the way it was or used to be in the history books. That's good enough for everybody.

:lol:

Just pathetic

Your projection has been noted.

Spare us the Stormfront nonsense. No one pays a beast of the field any attention? LMAO!! There are plenty of good looking white women who only date black men. The only "beastiality" here is that your ignorance rivals that of the more stupid barnyard livestock.

Let us know when you grow up and move out of your Mom's house. Maybe you will be capable of an adult conversation. Maybe.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

Just pathetic

Some people apparently won't stop hyperventilating unless everyone marries their first cousin.

Race is an artificial concept designed to divide us. "Mixing" therefore is irrelevant.
The idea that humankind is a mammalian animal species is unacceptable to some, thus the substitute designation, "race." But use of the word race when referring to the taxonomic divisions within the human species becomes awkward when the concept of a human "race" arises. I must ask, do I belong to the Caucasian "race" or to the Human "race?" That simple equation summarily dismisses the validity and usefulness of the word race with regard to divisions within the human species.

The simple reality is we humans are another species of animal and, as is it within other animal types, our species is divided into recognizable sub-species, each manifesting its own uniquely distinguishable physical and behavioral characteristics.

Another commonly used term for sub-species when referring to varying types within a "lesser" animal category is, breed -- as in, "Another breed of cat."
So you're saying that the various races are "sub species " of the "human race" ?? I don't think so. That are just a different variety like different color roses are.

Different "colored" humans literally have noticeable differences throughout the body that don't even account for skin "color".

That is actually not true, bio observations show that humans are currently splitting into two incompatible species, by blood chemistry. I forgot the reference article, but it is not the usual rh positive vs rh negative blood grouping.
Sounds like a major load of equine excrement to me

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

Just pathetic

Some people apparently won't stop hyperventilating unless everyone marries their first cousin.

Yeah because everyone knows it's either that or marry outside your own race.

Those are the only two choices there are. Right?

Anything goes!

Just pathetic

Yeah because everyone knows it's either that or marry outside your own race.

Those are the only two choices there are. Right?

It's impossible to marry outside your race because humans are all of one race. That bullshit the cowardly and stupid panic over is irrelevant.

From insecure negros to misguided self hating whiggers ; anti white behavior seems rampant

Sounds like a major load of equine excrement to me

Who is equine excrement and how well do you know them? Americans are the necrophiliac zombie species I'm afraid, if that's what you mean.

Spare us the Stormfront nonsense. No one pays a beast of the field any attention? LMAO!! There are plenty of good looking white women who only date black men. The only "beastiality" here is that your ignorance rivals that of the more stupid barnyard livestock.

Let us know when you grow up and move out of your Mom's house. Maybe you will be capable of an adult conversation. Maybe.

One gets the idea that jigs find the she boon as repulsive as White Men do. It becomes obvious that White Ladies are cherished and far more desired that non white primates.

There are species specific differences between us whites and the negros. For example, negros love fat women and negro women twerk(?) nonstop fox sex. Blacks don't accept a woman if she is not fat. This is fully incompatible with whites.

Forum List

Back