Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
What about cultures and traditions?

If you seriously value the culture and traditions of any particular race of people (or all of them) - Then why do anything to dilute it?

Interracial marriages do just that.

Somebody doesn't understand culture or history.

But you can set me straight on it.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Cultures always change. That is the nature of culture. Humans have always interacted wherever and whenever possible. Nothing to fear.

So, since cultures always gradually change over time.... it's perfectly ok to force change it by mixing it up with other races and other heritages too. Right?

Anything goes!

Then, one day.... the race and or culture is lost. Too few numbers to keep it alive anymore. But, who cares? Right? We can always just read about the way it was or used to be in the history books. That's good enough for everybody.
We're heading that way, and fast. Don't like it? Better find another country.

The Changing Face of America
More like just change it again.

If you seriously value the culture and traditions of any particular race of people (or all of them) - Then why do anything to dilute it?

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Cultures always change. That is the nature of culture. Humans have always interacted wherever and whenever possible. Nothing to fear.

So, since cultures always gradually change over time.... it's perfectly ok to force change it by mixing it up with other races and other heritages too. Right?

Anything goes!

Then, one day.... the race and or culture is lost. Too few numbers to keep it alive anymore. But, who cares? Right? We can always just read about the way it was or used to be in the history books. That's good enough for everybody.

I acknowledge that it's changing fast. Whether I like it or not. If you read my earlier post, you will see that I am in an interracial marriage, myself.

I probably won't live long enough to see the full impact of all the interracial mixing going on. . . but I believe some day when certain races start disappearing because of all of the "mixing. . . "

More and more are going to see it as a net loss as I am now predicting it will be.

Race is an artificial concept designed to divide us. "Mixing" therefore is irrelevant.
The idea that humankind is a mammalian animal species is unacceptable to some, thus the substitute designation, "race." But use of the word race when referring to the taxonomic divisions within the human species becomes awkward when the concept of a human "race" arises. I must ask, do I belong to the Caucasian "race" or to the Human "race?" That simple equation summarily dismisses the validity and usefulness of the word race with regard to divisions within the human species.

The simple reality is we humans are another species of animal and, as is it within other animal types, our species is divided into recognizable sub-species, each manifesting its own uniquely distinguishable physical and behavioral characteristics.

Another commonly used term for sub-species when referring to varying types within a "lesser" animal category is, breed -- as in, "Another breed of cat."
So you're saying that the various races are "sub species " of the "human race" ?? I don't think so. That are just a different variety like different color roses are.
Different color roses are identical, except for color.

Different "colored" humans literally have noticeable differences throughout the body that don't even account for skin "color".
Our genetics differ in physical appearance alone.
Which goes far beyond just skin color.
Physical appearance is shallow.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

How so? A little home grown terrorism? Go to for every far right nut case!
:blowup:

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

I acknowledge that it's changing fast. Whether I like it or not. If you read my earlier post, you will see that I am in an interracial marriage, myself.

I probably won't live long enough to see the full impact of all the interracial mixing going on. . . but I believe some day when certain races start disappearing because of all of the "mixing. . . "

More and more are going to see it as a net loss as I am now predicting it will be.
But you chose the love of your life over future hypothetical "loss" (evolution) of cultures. As every human should- best wishes.

Last edited:

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

Increase the white birth rate.

Racialize right wing politics.

That would radically change the demographics of the country.

The idea that humankind is a mammalian animal species is unacceptable to some, thus the substitute designation, "race." But use of the word race when referring to the taxonomic divisions within the human species becomes awkward when the concept of a human "race" arises. I must ask, do I belong to the Caucasian "race" or to the Human "race?" That simple equation summarily dismisses the validity and usefulness of the word race with regard to divisions within the human species.

The simple reality is we humans are another species of animal and, as is it within other animal types, our species is divided into recognizable sub-species, each manifesting its own uniquely distinguishable physical and behavioral characteristics.

Another commonly used term for sub-species when referring to varying types within a "lesser" animal category is, breed -- as in, "Another breed of cat."
So you're saying that the various races are "sub species " of the "human race" ?? I don't think so. That are just a different variety like different color roses are.

Different "colored" humans literally have noticeable differences throughout the body that don't even account for skin "color".
Not really, no.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

But you chose the love of your life over future hypothetical "loss" (eveolution) of cultures. As every human should- best wishes.

My wife was already of mixed race. So, marrying her did not change anything in that way.

Anything goes!

How are you going to increase white birth rate?

Anything goes!

But you chose the love of your life over future hypothetical "loss" (eveolution) of cultures. As every human should- best wishes.

My wife was already of mixed race. So, marrying her did not change anything in that way.
My mother is 100% Irish, my father is 100% sicilian. Sicilian DNA has traces of African and Arab, from mixing, being conquered and what not over the centuries. So I guess technically I was already mixed as well. It is quite apparent in family photos I must say. With one group I stick out as the light one and with the other side I stick out as the dark one. :beer:

Anything goes!

By chipping away at the anti-white societal double standards, educating white people about their culture, and allowing tribalism and racism expressed by non-whites at an ever growing scale to push white people into enclaves.

Eventually white guilt will literally die out and white Democrats that give legitimacy to the Democratic Party's anti-white antics will also die out.

Anything goes!

My mother is 100% Irish, my father is 100% sicilian. Sicilian DNA has traces of African and Arab, from mixing, being conquered and what not over the centuries. So I guess technically I was already mixed as well. It is quite apparent in family photos I must say. With one group I stick out as the light one and with the other side I stick out as the dark one. :beer:
:beer:

Skin color. That's what it boils down to. People are people. Period.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

yeah, that's all you can do....

Skin color. That's what it boils down to. People are people. Period.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

:lol:

Just pathetic

Anything goes!

:lmao:

Anything goes!

How would you propose to increase the white birth rate? And is increase the rate of population growth really going to help?

How about we look at the individual person and stop finding trivial ways to divide the people?

Not really, no.

Yes, it really is.

Race is an artificial concept designed to divide us. "Mixing" therefore is irrelevant.

That is actually not true, bio observations show that humans are currently splitting into two incompatible species, by blood chemistry. I forgot the reference article, but it is not the usual rh positive vs rh negative blood grouping.

That is actually not true, bio observations show that humans are currently splitting into two incompatible species, by blood chemistry. I forgot the reference article, but it is not the usual rh positive vs rh negative blood grouping.

:lmao: Holy shit, the stupidity...

By chipping away at the anti-white societal double standards, educating white people about their culture, and allowing tribalism and racism expressed by non-whites at an ever growing scale to push white people into enclaves.

Eventually white guilt will literally die out and white Democrats that give legitimacy to the Democratic Party's anti-white antics will also die out.
Educate whites about their culture? You probably don't know half of the "white culture" or the history. Now tell me, exactly where did white culture come from? Which country?

That's like saying I'm going to educate Hispanics on their culture and I start teaching a puerto rican about Panamanian traditions. (That's not their culture)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back